What's new

Houston shooting: shooter was an indian hindu and a suspected NAZI

we in India dont belive much in aryans etc pure blood and all

Nothing remains pure blood in the world now

all world has been raided by/ and toured by many races throughout the world, and nothing such a thing as pure blood remains now

moreover hitler did not consider Indians as pure aryans

this thread has been created to link religion to terror.

I just wonder, had India been a muslim nation and Pak a hindu nation, Pak would have called terrorists every second of their life

Read my post again, it's not about hinduism being terroristic, but about connection between nazism and the hindu swastika symbol and common aryan claim between both.
If you have anything factual info to shed some light on this subject to share then please share.

we in India dont belive much in aryans etc pure blood and all

Nothing remains pure blood in the world now

all world has been raided by/ and toured by many races throughout the world, and nothing such a thing as pure blood remains now

moreover hitler did not consider Indians as pure aryans

So, not pure aryans but aryans none the less? Is that a correct assessment of the prevailing belief?

@GumNaam

yes brother, we all have traits of aryans both in India and Pak

now as per facts as u asked
the DNA experiment done by USA- ENCODE has shown that aryan race is a false

so then , the historians said that it is not related to blood, it is just a linguisted affinity
historians use the example of some AZTAKAI PILLAR in central asia(i dont remember exact name)

I do not beleve much in this .

Indian and Pak are truly a mixed race and we have genes of dravids,central asia,mongol,negro all mixed into us

BS GUHA, a famous anthropologist has listed 6 races in India/Pak

Yes scientifically, all human dna has its origins in the African horn. But as we know, science has been sidelined and disregarded many times by many religions. Is there any special place in hinduism for being an aryan (even though their is no such thing in reality)? And what does the swastika represent in hinduism anyway?

@GumNaam

after Indus valley civilization/mohenjodaro
incame the aryans

earlier it was believed that they killed IVC, but now they think that they both never fought each other

scriptures called the land of these people as ARYAVRATA- land of aryas

hinduism is dominated by aryans (it is thought)
actual hinduism started with aryans, although many people say that famous god shiva was present since mohenjodaro

so mahabharata/ramayana all show aryans as god and Ravana(dravida) as demon

hence a fight between aryans and dravida

@GumNaam

swastika is a good luck type symbol

which is traced to that altazakai pillar I mentioned in above post in central asia

They found a "swastika", but considering that he was hindu, that may not necessarily mean he was a nazi. @hinduguy correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that symbol historically and religiously important within hinduism?
a hindu also can be neo nazi but the symbol could simply be a religious one... as somebody pointed out the difference in orientation and styling(and similar symbols used in buddism and jainism)
need a proper news source about this...

An Indian Hindu nazi? What the hell is this world coming too?

Pakistanis jumping up down just because a shooter was a Hindu but what about Muslims in ISIS and Taliban killing people in thousands(lets not talk about it). So stop relating religion to these things no religion teaches us to kill people!

Name: nathan (nithin) desai
http://abc13.com/news/who-is-nathan-desai/1526983/

Never mind that he was a struggling lawyer who may have just cracked. I'm not going to label him as a hindu terrorist right off the cuff but the fact that he had swastikas does raise some very sensitive and critical questions about hindus and hinduism. After all, we do know that an flipped swastika is some form of a holy symbol in hinduism and we also know that brahmins do consider themselves as aryan race descendants. we also know to a lesser degree that brahmins consider themselves as descendants of the hindu god shiva, essentially proclaiming themselves as half god and half human. Maybe they consider the entire aryan race as half god, half human. If so, that may explain that psychotic superiority complex that hitler, ww2 nazis and neonazis have. There is definitely a connection between hinduism and nazis. The question is what?
a fellow with the middle life crisis going AWOL
you can find a better story than this to beat up on Indians

a fellow with the middle life crisis going AWOL
you can find a better story than this to beat up on Indians

Hey it is a genuine concern since the swastika is one of hinduism's religious symbols and brahmins call themselves aryan descendants. It will naturally raise questions and eyebrows since this terrorist was apparently a neo nazi.

Not surprised at all since in our neighborhood neo nazis on rise as Safroni terrorism. Just sai hail to Modi would be quite beneficial in order to make many small tiny independent countries very soon Inshallah.

Hey it is a genuine concern since the swastika is one of hinduism's religious symbols and brahmins call themselves aryan descendants. It will naturally raise questions and eyebrows since this terrorist was apparently a neo nazi.
lol.
the guy is born to Indian parents. he is living in America as an American

Back
Top Bottom