What's new

Homs falls to Assad

when your neighbors open up their borders to allow terrorists to cross into Syria, then no nation on this earth can seal its borders ( maybe their own side but not their neighbor's side)... You have Turkey where terrorists are sheltered, trained and then sent to Syria, every terrorists that is coming from Europe, Chechen, and etc enter Turkey first (Many reports and documentaries document that is it is very credible, even anti-Syria media reported it).. now from the south you have Jordan, where terrorists from gcc go to enter Syria, and then you have Lebanon Tripoli where it hold F$A terrorists, and there is Iraq who also is fighting terrorism... thus you have Turkey and Jordan who opened up their borders to terrorists to enter, and in addition you have Israel who allowed terrorists to enter, and they treat terrorists and send them back to fight.... all of that can't be controlled....
and the rest of your questions regarding religion or Shia vs Sunni, it all strated when the west invaded Afghanistan and Iraq...

regarding oil and gas, last year four field of gas and oil were discovered that can produce the same amount as of Kuwait only four fields, and there is more fields, I opened up a thread regarding that... now those field will kill the gcc role in Europe when it comes to oil , Syria is closer to them...

The SAA side is better of now then it was in 2011, 2012, 2013, the opposition controlled a lot more territory back in those years 2011 mainly, they were united as a FSA group, now it's all Islamic, Jihadi and divided, no FSA flag to be seen. Homs fighters drop their weaponry and leave.

What does that indicate ^^ ?

Yet people don't want to look at the realities

when your neighbors open up their borders to allow terrorists to cross into Syria, then no nation on this earth can seal its borders ( maybe their own side but not their neighbor's side)... You have Turkey where terrorists are sheltered, trained and then sent to Syria, every terrorists that is coming from Europe, Chechen, and etc enter Turkey first (Many reports and documentaries document that is it is very credible, even anti-Syria media reported it).. now from the south you have Jordan, where terrorists from gcc go to enter Syria, and then you have Lebanon Tripoli where it hold F$A terrorists, and there is Iraq who also is fighting terrorism... thus you have Turkey and Jordan who opened up their borders to terrorists to enter, and in addition you have Israel who allowed terrorists to enter, and they treat terrorists and send them back to fight.... all of that can't be controlled....
and the rest of your questions regarding religion or Shia vs Sunni, it all strated when the west invaded Afghanistan and Iraq...

regarding oil and gas, last year four field of gas and oil were discovered that can produce the same amount as of Kuwait only four fields, and there is more fields, I opened up a thread regarding that... now those field will kill the gcc role in Europe when it comes to oil , Syria is closer to them...

Just like you opened up your borders for terrorists to cross into Turkey (PKK), Iraq (Al-Qaida), or Lebanon (HIzbALShaitan) that you occupied for years.

Now you have opened up your borders for Shia terrorists from across the world and Farsi and Russian terrorists.

Karma is a bitch.
ISIS is also lead by Iraqi Ba'athists and allied with Al-Asshead. This is why they never attack each other. They have connections without a doubt. Even Shia Arab Iraqi officials who are anti-Syrian opposition admit it openly. Ministers too.

Checkmate.

The SAA side is better of now then it was in 2011, 2012, 2013, the opposition controlled a lot more territory back in those years 2011 mainly, they were united as a FSA group, now it's all Islamic, Jihadi and divided, no FSA flag to be seen. Homs fighters drop their weaponry and leave.

What does that indicate ^^ ?

Yet people don't want to look at the realities
the SAA want not prepared for street wars, it was structured to fight front wars, not inside cities... however SAA gained experience during those years... F$A is nothing, its creation was just a manipulation, the west wanted an army loyal to it to fight its wars... F$A are mercs they fought for money, one day they were loyal to Qatar, then next they were loyal to Saudi "Arabia" thus they failed, they have no cause, no vision, they job was to destroy the country and get paid for it...

Only a few Northern Indians have any genetical connection or similarity to outsiders and those are mostly Central Asians and further away Eastern Europeans. Those are only a few paternal lines. The overall DNA of Indians and South Asians is by far mostly local and so is their physical appearance and indigenous culture.

That is still not India but 1-2 empires that once formed most of what is now India. That does not equal India. India is a new creation as is the nationality called Indian. 100 years ago modern-day Indians living in Kerala or modern-day Indians in Punjab did not refer to themselves as "Indians". Just because most of those various ethnic groups were Hindus does not mean that they were one entity. 95% of all people in the ME are Muslims but they do not belong to the same ethnic groups although they are all mostly related like is the case with modern-day Indians. But that's another discussion altogether.

I never said anything about current India not having a heritage before 1947. But I still stand by my initial posts namely that India is a new creation and a country made up by hundreds of historical regions and ethnic groups that never before were united fully. Just like it's not an ethnic group and that India correspondents to a united ME.

Anyway we are off-topic.
dude there is a limit to a lie,,,all the big kingdoms were hindu ones and interconnected.
the whole landmass was known as hindustan or hind and is one of the oldest civilization on record wirh oldest written texts available(vedas) written in the oldest known language called as mother of all languages(sanskrit).

and u keep on saying we have no history??

our history(recorded) easily goes back to at least a 5000 year period and the continuation of hinduism following same old texts(vedas) is a testament to that.

"
The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts. The Samhitas date to roughly 1500–1000 BCE, and the "circum-Vedic" texts, as well as the redaction of the Samhitas, date to c. 1000-500 BCE, resulting in a Vedic period, spanning the mid 2nd to mid 1st millennium BCE, or the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age.[21] The Vedic period reaches its peak only after the composition of the mantra texts, with the establishment of the various shakhas all over Northern India which annotated the mantra samhitas with Brahmana discussions of their meaning, and reaches its end in the age of Buddha and Panini and the rise of the Mahajanapadas (archaeologically, Northern Black Polished Ware). Michael Witzel gives a time span of c. 1500 BCE to c. 500-400 BCE. Witzel makes special reference to the Near Eastern Mitanni material of the 14th century BCE the only epigraphic record of Indo-Aryan contemporary to the Rigvedic period. He gives 150 BCE (Patañjali) as a terminus ante quem for all Vedic Sanskrit literature, and 1200 BCE (the early Iron Age) as terminus post quem for the Atharvaveda.[22]

Transmission of texts in the Vedic period was by oral tradition alone, preserved with precision with the help of elaborate mnemonic techniques. A literary tradition set in only in post-Vedic times, after the rise of Buddhism in the Maurya period, perhaps earliest in the Kanva recension of the Yajurveda about the 1st century BCE; however oral tradition predominated until c. 1000 CE.[23]

Due to the ephemeral nature of the manuscript material (birch bark or palm leaves), surviving manuscripts rarely surpass an age of a few hundred years.[24] The Benares Sanskrit University has a Rigveda manuscript of the mid-14th century; however, there are a number of older Veda manuscripts in Nepal belonging to the Vajasaneyi tradition that are dated from the 11th century onwards."
Vedas.jpg

when it comes to culture,,no one messes around with india,none

Just like you opened up your borders for terrorists to cross into Turkey (PKK), Iraq (Al-Qaida), or Lebanon (HIzbALShaitan) that you occupied for years.

Now you have opened up your borders for Shia terrorists from across the world and Farsi and Russian terrorists.

Karma is a bitch.
ISIS is also lead by Iraqi Ba'athists and allied with Al-Asshead. This is why they never attack each other. They have connections without a doubt. Even Shia Arab Iraqi officials who are anti-Syrian opposition admit it openly. Ministers too.

Checkmate.
you're a kid... Syria never opened up its borders for terrorists to enter Iraq, Syria couldn't control that border, just like USA couldn't control its border with Mexico... plus those terrorists went to kill the infidels.. why didn't you support them??? and PKK and Syria relations all ended in the 90's, I don't recall Syria ever allowed PKK to cross into Turkey, it just took Oclan and then sent him to Africa... how the heck is that possible to ISIS to be allied with Syria, if you claim they are Iraqi Bathaists? do you even know that Iraqi Bathaist hate Syria?? of course you don't you are ignorant kid... plus SAA and ISIS is still fighting in Alraqqa the 17th division is still Alraqqa fighting those terrorists... we also let ISIS terrorists kill Nusra terrorists and the other way around, this way they kill each other... heck even Alarabieyh tv interviewed an ISIS terrorists who said his funding came from a Saudi Prince...

dude there is a limit to a lie,,,all the big kingdoms were hindu ones and interconnected.
the whole landmass was known as hindustan or hind and is one of the oldest civilization on record wirh oldest written texts available(vedas) written in the oldest known language called as mother of all languages(sanskrit).

and u keep on saying we have no history??

our history(recorded) easily goes back to at least a 5000 year period and the continuation of hinduism following same old texts(vedas) is a testament to that.

"
The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts. The Samhitas date to roughly 1500–1000 BCE, and the "circum-Vedic" texts, as well as the redaction of the Samhitas, date to c. 1000-500 BCE, resulting in a Vedic period, spanning the mid 2nd to mid 1st millennium BCE, or the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age.[21] The Vedic period reaches its peak only after the composition of the mantra texts, with the establishment of the various shakhas all over Northern India which annotated the mantra samhitas with Brahmana discussions of their meaning, and reaches its end in the age of Buddha and Panini and the rise of the Mahajanapadas (archaeologically, Northern Black Polished Ware). Michael Witzel gives a time span of c. 1500 BCE to c. 500-400 BCE. Witzel makes special reference to the Near Eastern Mitanni material of the 14th century BCE the only epigraphic record of Indo-Aryan contemporary to the Rigvedic period. He gives 150 BCE (Patañjali) as a terminus ante quem for all Vedic Sanskrit literature, and 1200 BCE (the early Iron Age) as terminus post quem for the Atharvaveda.[22]

Transmission of texts in the Vedic period was by oral tradition alone, preserved with precision with the help of elaborate mnemonic techniques. A literary tradition set in only in post-Vedic times, after the rise of Buddhism in the Maurya period, perhaps earliest in the Kanva recension of the Yajurveda about the 1st century BCE; however oral tradition predominated until c. 1000 CE.[23]

Due to the ephemeral nature of the manuscript material (birch bark or palm leaves), surviving manuscripts rarely surpass an age of a few hundred years.[24] The Benares Sanskrit University has a Rigveda manuscript of the mid-14th century; however, there are a number of older Veda manuscripts in Nepal belonging to the Vajasaneyi tradition that are dated from the 11th century onwards."
Vedas.jpg

when it comes to culture,,no one messes around with india,none

You are just rewriting history. Not surprised. You are unable to counter my facts. Hindu is not an ethnicity. It just a religion. You have Muslims from all corners of the world. Caucasian, Mongolid or Black. Does that mean that they are all Arabs?:lol:

Sanskrit is not native to India.

Nor is it the oldest language. Not even close. Semitic languages are the oldest and where the first to be written down of the existing ones. Afro-Asiatic languages is the oldest language branch as well. Every linguist knows that. Just Google it.

There is still nothing called Indian in terms of ethnicity or history. It's a 67 year old nationality just like India is a 67 year old creation. Founded by the Brits.

You are just rewriting history. Not surprised. You are unable to counter my facts. Hindu is not an ethnicity. It just a religion. You have Muslims from all corners of the world. Caucasian, Mongolid or Black. Does that mean that they are all Arabs?:lol:

Sanskrit is not native to India.

Nor is it the oldest language. Not even close. Semitic languages are the oldest and where the first to be written down of the existing ones. Afro-Asiatic languages is the oldest language branch as well. Every linguist knows that. Just Google it.

There is still nothing called Indian in terms of ethnicity or history. It's a 67 year old nationality just like India is a 67 year old creation. Founded by the Brits.

sorry to burst ur bubble,,both ur assertions are incorrect.
india is the only place where its still spoken and read.

and its the oldest recorded language,,,probable the most complex too.

@al-Hasani trolling Indians again. Get a life. Indians don't slaughter each other like sheep as you arabs do. This is your fate.

the guy thinks we have no history compared to arabs:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you're a kid... Syria never opened up its borders for terrorists to enter Iraq, Syria couldn't control that border, just like USA couldn't control its border with Mexico... plus those terrorists went to kill the infidels.. why didn't you support them??? and PKK and Syria relations all ended in the 90's, I don't recall Syria ever allowed PKK to cross into Turkey, it just took Oclan and then sent him to Africa... how the heck is that possible to ISIS to be allied with Syria, if you claim they are Iraqi Bathaists? do you even know that Iraqi Bathaist hate Syria?? of course you don't you are ignorant kid... plus SAA and ISIS is still fighting in Alraqqa the 17th division is still Alraqqa fighting those terrorists... we also let ISIS terrorists kill Nusra terrorists and the other way around, this way they kill each other... heck even Alarabieyh tv interviewed an ISIS terrorists who said his funding came from a Saudi Prince...

Al-Asshead's over 40 year old family rule has been famous for supporting PKK in Turkey (every source confirms this or ask the Turks), Al-Qaeda in Iraq after 2003 (Just watch my clips or read every single report out there, locals as non-local) and it's also a fact that Syria occupied Lebanon for a very long time.

ISIS are lead by Iraqi Ba'athists. They are killing and terrorizing the Syrian opposition and hardly ever if ever fight against the Al-Asshead regime nor is Al-Asshead carpet bombing their towns despite knowing where they are. It's very clear for all. Even Iraqi Shia Arab ministers admit it.

I assume that you speak Arabic so go and watch this video.

@al-Hasani trolling Indians again. Get a life. Indians don't slaughter each other like sheep as you arabs do. This is your fate.

I am just writing historical facts my Indian, sorry Punjabi, Gujarati or whatever ethnic group you belong to or caste. Don't worry. Half of Indians are living in extreme poverty (more than anywhere else in the world) and thousands die each year due to that. Millions of Indians died due to famines and wars not long ago. More than Arabs have died in combat in the past 200 years or so if not more.

The GCC is one of the most peaceful parts of the world. No war in 100 years of time. Nor any famines. Or extreme poverty like in India. Come again.

Al-Asshead's over 40 year old family rule has been famous for supporting PKK in Turkey (every source confirms this or ask the Turks), Al-Qaeda in Iraq after 2003 (Just watch my clips or read every single report out there, locals as non-local) and it's also a fact that Syria occupied Lebanon for a very long time.

ISIS are lead by Iraqi Ba'athists. They are killing and terrorizing the Syrian opposition and hardly ever if ever fight against the Al-Asshead regime nor is Al-Asshead carpet bombing their towns despite knowing where they are. It's very clear for all. Even Iraqi Shia Arab ministers admit it.

I am just writing historical facts my Indian, sorry Punjabi, Gujarati or whatever ethnic group you belong to or caste. Don't worry. Half of Indians are living in extreme poverty (more than anywhere else in the world) and thousands die each year due to that. Millions of Indians died due to famines and wars not long ago. More than Arabs have died in combat in the past 200 years or so if not more.

The GCC is one of the most peaceful parts of the world. No war in 100 years of time. Nor any famines. Or extreme poverty like in India. Come again.
stop lying to urself,,,,u have got nothing now.

israel with population of 7 million can destroy u in 24 hours,,,thats how strong saudi really is

I am just writing historical facts my Indian, sorry Punjabi, Gujarati or whatever ethnic group you belong to or caste. Don't worry. Half of Indians are living in extreme poverty and thousands die each year due to that. Millions of Indians died due to famine not long ago. More than Arabs have died in combat in the past 200 years or so if not more.

Isn't it to the credit of indians that we have been able to form a nation despite our vast differences and variation in phenotype, language, culture, cuisine, etc. Indians are poor but don't slaughter each other like headless chickens. Like I said get a life. First defeat tiny Israel then brag about your Arab accomplishments. Thankfully many Arabs are reasonable people. You're not one of them.

Also "Indian" Muslim rulers apparently killed millions of Hindus living in what is now India. Ethnic riots are common place in India. Each week dozens die due to that. Not long ago I read in the news that 25 Indian Muslims were killed by Hindu gangs. All those former entities that constitutes India now were nearly always at war with each other. Even for the past 67 years since India was created some of those habits have been visible and they resurface from time to time. Seen in major street riots where thousands die.

But due to the poverty millions have died due to famines and poverty since 1947 let alone during WW2 due to Churchill and the British who ruled India back then and used Indians as they pleased.

he couldn't even speak, he forgot his rank and his name :coffee:, great video btw...

like I said ISIS and Nusra fighting is beneficial to us, thus there is no need to the Syrian army to enter the fight and united them... something which kids don't understand... read your post, you're claiming Iraqi Bathists working with Syria :hitwall: you're either playing dumb, or you are really really stupid...

now go find a new story, because the ISIS story is old... western media picked it up for a week and then they started to laugh at themselves for idiotic reporting...

stop lying to urself,,,,u have got nothing now.

israel with population of 7 million can destroy u in 24 hours,,,thats how strong saudi really is

LOL. Israel cannot do that. Israel cannot conquer any Arab country other than Jordan or Lebanon due to size and geography. Let alone KSA that is 250 times bigger than Israel:lol:

So you understand Arabic now and the recent history of the Al-Asshead family more than me? Interesting.

LOL. Israel cannot do that. Israel cannot conquer any Arab country other than Jordan or Lebanon due to size and geography. Let alone KSA that is 250 times bigger than Israel:lol:

So you understand Arabic now and the recent history of the Al-Asshead family more than me? Interesting.

israel can destroy saudi simply because it has nuclear weapons,,,,u have nothing

Back
Top Bottom