What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay why the hypocrisy Indians. Virat Kohli does the same thing it is absolutely no problem but hey when a Pakistani player does it it is an immediate problem.

Pakistan's coach should withdraw his letter, these binddis didn't deserve that.

Indeed case is closed when you could not post something showing the crowds behaviour.
Well not my fault that you didnt watch the match and bounced in to make comments about a match you never watched ...Now please stop trolling

Well not my fault that you didnt watch the match and bounced in to make comments about a match you never watched ...Now please stop trolling
View attachment 175701
For a start post something like this to show the crowd behaviour,this is after India won the asia cup and thats the Pakistani crowd.

CMf8QjI.jpg

The problem I see is this.

Pakistan team was right in showing off fingers and pelvis to the unruly crowd, but India's complaint to FIH was not right. It was crying...

So, Pakistan expects India to play as it wants to but cries foul when India does something not to thier liking or supposedly non_macho way of doing it.

:lol:

Match ban was a tad bit high but given the rivalry between the two nations.. Can be expected.

The problem I see is this.

Pakistan team was right in showing off fingers and pelvis to the unruly crowd, but India's complaint to FIH was not right. It was crying... .

You see the problem with biased vision, a usual Indian aspect, that's why you can't see beyond that.

Problem started when Indian crowd gone mental first with a guest team playing on their soil and this continued for 2 hours, why have you skipped this in your ultra realistic logic? Now the picture is clearer, isn't it?

You see the problem with biased vision, a usual Indian aspect, that's why you can't see beyond that.

Problem started when Indian crowd gone mental first with a guest team playing on their soil and this continued for 2 hours, why have you skipped this in your ultra realistic logic? Now the picture is clearer, isn't it?
Where did u see the crowd going mental?

If it was so, why the Pakistani team did not Lodge an official protest? Why this show of indecency?

Last edited:
Can you try to be honest? There are so many people showing the middle finger.
wrong reply ...Sorry but I cant see MANY SELECTIVE portion of the crowd doesnt represent many!

I will have a look at the pix again...pix is not very clear if it is middle finger or pointing finger...But lets take the benefit of the doubt it is middle finger...Ok bad boys now your turn
and your obvious fail to see the Indian side of the crowd and their doings just shows your biased nature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom