What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not justifying this but that was to the Pakistani team after scoring a goal. The crowd supported the German team.
so why didnt they took any actions against this guy?..why this guy wasnt banned

Really? Yet all papers reported it...wonder why
Because we are not ronay dhonay wala bacha! stop the game over crowd being stupid? wow ....Simply wow![\B]

You dint think why all the papers who are reporting it dint come up with a photo or video of crowd behaviour.

And about the bold part ,thats what i ment when i said dont reply for the sake of it,i hope atlest you know what you ment.what was my post about and what was your reeply with crowd being stupid and wow on top of that,you should have left that wow to us.

so why didnt they took any actions against this guy?..why this guy wasnt banned
It wasn't the finger which got the ban it was a gesture towards the crowd "as if you are masturbating" which got the ban. one of the guy who was banned did that, another one made similar gesture he was also banned, the one who just showed the finger was let off with a warning.

Chotey dil kay log lol. Pakistanis have big heart. Can't say the same about some of our neighbours. Their behaviour is similar in other sports too.

You dint think why all the papers who are reporting it dint come up with a photo or video of crowd behaviour.
So you are denying it? Easy way out i guess!

Sure use whatever words you want. Know however that Pakistan wont be able to get the international body to do something similar.

And the end result is that now Pakistani teams will know how to behave when in India...or other international circuits for that matter.
:rofl: at the chest thumping ...

So you are denying it? Easy way out i guess!

at the chest thumping ...
Stating facts. Pakistani team will know now not to behave in this manner at any international circuit.

Stating facts. Pakistani team will know now not to behave in this manner at any international circuit.

Remember that India is NO moral mentor to anyone. The kind of celebration after winning is normal in all sports specially football. You Indians need to stop whining and accept winning that's all....yeah...stating facts!

listen to a a true pakistani 'hero' making anti-hindu statements. please see from 14:00:

Like I said before I already replied about the 2nd picture say 3 times in this thread try reading its good for the brain and stops you from embarrassing yourself! REPEATEDLY!

As for the acid drinking, who puts acid bottles in a blind man's room....very hospitable! If a host is incapable of being a good host they should stop doing matches and crying when they loose or harm others! Were the management questioned? Was action taken...NOPE hospitable India indeed! Tum kero tou theek hai koi aur keray tou rouna dhona! :tup:
I think its better, if you keep yourself limited to religious thread, because I like when you have quotes from Quran for every right/wrong things. While in all other threads you just Rant.

Congrats to Pakistan .........:yahoo::smitten::pakistan:

cartoon-of-the-day_650_011613054224.jpg

To all Indian Member,
For us any India Pakistan encounter in any sports must be a sports, but for them it is a question of life or death.
We crushed them badly in Asian Games and we also forgot that win, but our neighbors never were, the pelvic trust were just example of that.
They are in so much problems, that they search happiness in small small things, just like yesterday match, which can have gone either way.
My humble to Indian members let them enjoy, for us it was just a match, for them it was something bigger, I don't have words.
Also, as you see its not only normal Pakistani members, even TT and admins are supporting the behavior of their players.
Let them enjoy.
Thanks

I think its better, if you keep yourself limited to religious thread, because I like when you have quotes from Quran for every right/wrong things. While in all other threads you just Rant.
I believe you wanted to quote your country fellow...Coz they are ranting about shirt coming off while we are condemning the finger and the other gesture by OUR OWN PLAYER...

To all Indian Member,
For us any India Pakistan encounter in any sports must be a sports, but for them it is a question of life or death.
We crushed them badly in Asian Games and we also forgot that win, but our neighbors never were, the pelvic trust were just example of that.
They are in so much problems, that they search happiness in small small things, just like yesterday match, which can have gone either way.
My humble to Indian members let them enjoy, for us it was just a match, for them it was something bigger, I don't have words.
Also, as you see its not only normal Pakistani members, even TT and admins are supporting the behavior of their players.
Let them enjoy.
Thanks

Lol, good lecture but totally useless to stop Indian cries :cry::cry::cry:
Immature nation! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom