What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a logic.

Going by that logic, Mohandas Karamchand, who spent most of his public life roaming around half-naked - meant for all to see - should have been declared obscene as well.
@Oscar was it needed ,if moderators are ok with it i can come with better ones.

What a logic.

Going by that logic, Mohandas Karamchand, who spent most of his public life roaming around half-naked - meant for all to see - should have been declared obscene as well.
Refer to this post. Should clear things up.
When Pakistan hosts the cup, you are free to ask the IHF to allow all players to run around nude while showing the finger to the spectators. But till that time, you will accept the norms.

And whether or not Indians roam in mini-skirts or completely nude, Pakistani players will still be reprimanded for going around shirtless on the playing field and insulting the spectators.

@Oscar was it needed ,if moderators are ok with it i can come with better ones.

And what is wrong with that, if I may ask?
I just merely stated a historical fact to counter the argument of indians that shirtless Pakistani players carried an act of obscenity.

And what is wrong with that, if I may ask?
I just merely stated a historical fact to counter the argument of indians that shirtless Pakistani players carried an act of obscenity.
Do you know why the players where suspended.its not for removing the shirts.

Rather than blaming others you guys should learn about how to back up yourselves...Honestly..every nation looks after its own interest..NO one stopped you to fight with FIH...Why do not Pakistan hockey board backed players and threaten to back out or Final if they are banned...You do not stand by your own people..so do not expect others will be same..BCCI or any other India major sports team has to stand by their sportsperson because people are emotionally attached with their players...

So rather than complaining to others..you should learn a lesson than stand with your own people rather than being apologetic always and shouting behind the doors..

While the armed forces of both countries have no capacity to wage war like the European armies of the past, there is no shortage of jingoism on either side as if both these countries are some warrior empires with a long history of military conquests.

Pathetic subcontinent will take another 200 years to come to senses.

8 years old friend. Working in IBM India....

View attachment 175639

Even i also agree with you...Banning is not the right thing...There is no doubt that..But again...India Pakistan rivallary has its own pay backs...even oridinary things turns sensitive...So in case small issue, Indian public turn against Pakistan...That is the fact on the ground...Wheather we accept or not...that is a different story..

Please stop debating for the sake of it,pleaaaase
Ask your countrymen to stop quoting me....simple!

And whose debating for the sake of debating?!

All I asked was a simple question we admit it was wrong for that kid to show the middle finger to a crowd taunting them for 2hrs...

Now when will INDIANS preach their morality to their citizens (crowd)?

Now whether or not we accept any practice is upto our discretion. It does not mean we accept all practices. And it does not mean that foreigners will come and tell us that 'because you consider X acceptable, you must also accept Y'
Get that absolutely clear.
You didnt get it ...It would have saved time for saying that you didnt comprehend what I said!
Running around semi-nude and insulting the spectators is considered a violation of the conduct of players as cleared by IHF.
Why a U turn in decisions esp when they said no further action? Repeated crying of Indians helped :pop:
That is why a couple of Pakistani players have been banned. Why you continue to bring 'oh look it happens here, that happens there' is beyond me.
It is not relevant to me nor India.
Repeated crying changed a verdict overnight! Does change the fact!

When Pakistan hosts the cup, you are free to ask the IHF to allow all players to run around nude while showing the finger to the spectators. But till that time, you will accept the norms.
Why should I? We are not bad hosts....we wont allow it coz India minds and might cry... :coffee:

And whether or not Indians roam in mini-skirts or completely nude, Pakistani players will still be reprimanded for going around shirtless on the playing field and insulting the spectators.
It is not really about shirtlessness...that happens in football ALL the time! About the middle finger an apology was sent to INDIA...but the crying didnt stop :coffee:

The round circle in india's flag symbolizes the eternal burning bum , it is the symbol of eternal butt hurt

do you know what the moon slice in the pakistan flag symbolise - ka*** a portion taken off / cut off

pura nahin aadha kata hua

Do you want me to post what is allowed in India?? how semi nude dressed Indians are? how nudity is spreed by Indian media?? how Indian movies are now called soft ****? before opening your mouth get your house clean first.

veena malick came from pakistan for what to shoe soft**** ? where did she learn this soft**** - in pakistan

arey yaar - bakriyon ko to baksh do - pl spare the goats and donkeys even they are not safe in pakistan from S** assault

All I asked was a simple question we admit it was wrong for that kid to show the middle finger to a crowd taunting them for 2hrs...

Now when will INDIANS preach their morality to their citizens (crowd)?
It wasn't just the finger, you better watch the full video, making a gesture towards the crowd "as if you are masturbating" is something I am sure even you wouldn't appreciate.

They deserve the punishment.
It dsnt matter even if they where taunted for 2 hrs,they had those 2 hrs to complain to the officials before showing those gestures.

Now that they are cought no point playing victim.

oh by the way the urge for your post to be the last post in an argument is called trolling.

Nope. Not justifying. Ganguly did wrong. Period.

But that was one man, in a private area. Pakistanis using his example are just trying to muddy the water and removing the clear difference between the two incidents.

And I dont know what incident you are talking about.

The incident happened during 3rd place match.

They deserve the punishment.
It dsnt matter even if they where taunted for 2 hrs,they had those 2 hrs to complain to the officials before showing those gestures.

Now that they are cought no point playing victim.
So they were supposed to fight Indian bureaucracy and not win the game? While host took no actions ...typical Indian logic :coffee:

Am really pissed off too --- wtf... So it is OK for Kohli to swear at our players when they fk him up, but it is not OK for pur players to take off shirts.... Fking pathetic

Bu ha ha ha Kohli my dear plays cricket...and ICC looks after cricket not FIH....and if taking off the shirt was the reason for suspension the whole team should have been suspended...the reason for suspension was showing the middle finger...and passing obscene comments to the spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom