What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't just the finger, you better watch the full video, making a gesture towards the crowd "as if you are masturbating" is something I am sure even you wouldn't appreciate.
Ok that I didnt see...

But even the finger was enough for me to say that wasnt good...I have said it ever since I saw the pix...

Doesnt out do the part Indians still havent condemned their crowd as a representative of the host's behaviour!

do you know what the moon slice in the pakistan flag symbolise - ka*** a portion taken off / cut off

pura nahin aadha kata hua

veena malick came from pakistan for what to shoe soft**** ? where did she learn this soft**** - in pakistan

arey yaar - bakriyon ko to baksh do - pl spare the goats and donkeys even they are not safe in pakistan from S** assault

They watch to much of Indian material and look what have happened to her now.

Ro Pakistan RO :lol::wave:

Cry?

548d3775af83e.jpg

We're going to celebrate!

You didnt get it ...It would have saved time for saying that you didnt comprehend what I said!
Why a U turn in decisions esp when they said no further action? Repeated crying of Indians helped :pop:
Repeated crying changed a verdict overnight! Does change the fact!

Why should I? We are not bad hosts....we wont allow it coz India minds and might cry... :coffee:

It is not really about shirtlessness...that happens in football ALL the time! About the middle finger an apology was sent to INDIA...but the crying didnt stop :coffee:
Its called influence. If Afghanistan cried nothing will happen, if Pakistan cried nothing will happen, if Fiji cries nothing will happen.
But something will happen when India objects.
Pakistanis can use any word they like for it - crying, wailing, barking.

Pakistanis will not be allowed to run around semi-nude in India or insult the spectators. You are free to do that in your own country in your domestic leagues.
The end result is that if you break the protocol in India - and against the Indian public, then you will be punished for it by international bodies.

Ok that I didnt see...

But even the finger was enough for me to say that wasnt good...I have said it ever since I saw the pix...

Doesnt out do the part Indians still havent condemned their crowd as a representative of the host's behaviour!
one of the guy who is banned did that, another one made similar gesture he was also banned, the one who just showed the finger was let off with a warning. Other than that taking the shirt off or asking the crowd to keep quite was fine, everyone does that in a heated match.
No matter what the crowd did, doesn't justify professional players attitude. What they thought this was the last match India and Pakistan will play? There are good days and bad days on the field, I hope and wish Indian players doesn't respond in kind when the times come.

So they were supposed to fight Indian bureaucracy and not win the game? While host took no actions ...typical Indian logic :coffee:
You need more coffee to wake you up.
You are climing crowd where rude no one has seen it inspite of so many camaras,wonder why.

When the players are claiming rude behaviour by the crowd why dint the Pakistani side didnt not place complain or protest with the autorities,i hope you know support staff there to handle these or did you belive the players have to stop the game and go raise a complain.

i dont understand why they didnt suspended indian hockey players, who beated and pushed australian player in their last match?

Its called influence. If Afghanistan cried nothing will happen, if Pakistan cried nothing will happen, if Fiji cries nothing will happen.
But something will happen when India objects.
Pakistanis can use any word they like for it - crying, wailing, barking.
Its called cry baby...You know when the kid who owns the cricket bat doesnt get his turn he takes his bat home....India used to same threat :D

No matter in what language it is called CRY BABY!
FIH already said no further action...But of course CRY BABY had to push it! Well, its not the 1st time India cried its way out

Pakistanis will not be allowed to run around semi-nude in India or insult the spectators. You are free to do that in your own country in your domestic leagues.
The end result is that if you break the protocol in India - and against the Indian public, then you will be punished for it by international bodies.
no such protocol otherwise they wouldnt have been off the hook IMMEDIATELY learn that!

one of the guy who is banned did that, another one made similar gesture he was also banned, the one who just showed the finger was let off with a warning. Other than that taking the shirt off or asking the crowd to keep quite was fine, everyone does that in a heated match.
Tell that to this guy who is misinformed and traumatized about the semi nude :

Pakistanis will not be allowed to run around semi-nude in India or insult the spectators. .

You need more coffee to wake you up.
You are climing crowd where rude no one has seen it inspite of so many camaras,wonder why.
Really? Yet all papers reported it...wonder why
When the players are claiming rude behaviour by the crowd why dint the Pakistani side didnt not place complain or protest with the autorities,i hope you know support staff there to handle these or did you belive the players have to stop the game and go raise a complain.
Because we are not ronay dhonay wala bacha! stop the game over crowd being stupid? wow ....Simply wow!

German players in final towards Indian crowds today:

B41NiGYCIAAoTs0.jpg

B41NjE6CAAAzxI6.png

I am not justifying this but that was to the Pakistani team after scoring a goal. The crowd supported the German team.

Its called cry baby...You know when the kid who owns the cricket bat doesnt get his turn he takes his bat home....India used to same threat :D

No matter in what language it is called CRY BABY!
FIH already said no further action...But of course CRY BABY had to push it! Well, its not the 1st time India cried its way out
Sure use whatever words you want. Know however that Pakistan wont be able to get the international body to do something similar.

And the end result is that now Pakistani teams will know how to behave when in India...or other international circuits for that matter.

Pakistani players should learn to behave. Crowds will always support local teams. If Pakistani players and some of the posters here don't know that, hopefully they learn from this.

Tell that to this guy who is misinformed and traumatized about the semi nude :
In that sense I would have tell that to many more people here, but no one listens. You on the other hand is someone who listens to logic and reason, thats why quoted you. Anyway I am out of this thread, too much trolling to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom