What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian players pushed Australian player today multiple times,guess where is media whining and international hockey fedeation

True, next stop.. Kohli
Ofcource we dont support kohli for that and he has already been fined,and if Pakistan feels that punishment was not good enough, you can always rise the same with the concerned body like India did and got the players suspended.

We Indians are all for kohlis suspension if you guys can get him suspended.

There is something wrong with you along with everyone else who uses the analogy of a hotel accident and a team going semi nude on the pitch and abusing the spectators.
Oh yea nothing is wrong with the spectators and management towards blind people...Typical of you to turn a blind eye had it been a Pakistani hotel...THAT would have been very relevant! Stop being a 2 faced cry baby! Learn to own or apologize like a human!
The Pakistani cricket team checked in a hotel. I dont know what in Gods good name is wrong with your psychology, there is no guest and host concept in a hotel. Its a professional environment. They checked in the hotel where this accident occurred. It was simply a professional mistake. One that they can be sued for definitely. Maybe the cleaner made a mistake, maybe the guest relations manager did.
Can you be this apologetic if it happened in Pakistan? Would you be this matter of factly if it was an Indian blind player who had drank a lethal fluid? You see, for you it was a Pakistani man for me it was a human!

Professional mistake? Seriously? Pakistan didnt cry that the hotel should be closed down ....we are talking about attempt at a guest's life here!

But ...maybe you dont have the concept of 'Hotels' in Pakistan, Maybe you and your lot are incapable of understanding what the word 'accident' means.
Preach that when something similar happens in Pakistan....
Comparing an accident in a hotel to your team running around semi-nude and insulting the spectators after winning a match. Only a Pakistani can draw an analogy between the two things.
I only brought in the hotel once you repeated it soo many times and so did your countrymen....wonder why!

As for the nude...MANY of the PDF Indians said that is not something to raise...and were all angling for the gesture...Well, MANY PAKISTANIS already stated that the gesture was wrong...But HAVE INDIANS the guts to state Indians were wrong, EVER?
By bringing up Bachan's and all photographs after voting and putting up links to the cricketer consuming phenyl, you are only degrading your credibility in front of the rest.
I already stated I was talking about the 1st bit do you want me to cut it off? Well why didnt you say so? Your countrymen asked 1 mistake you lot made with managing matches...I showed them now you are crying I posted the mistake? Make up your minds!

Oh yea nothing is wrong with the spectators and management towards blind people...Typical of you to turn a blind eye had it been a Pakistani hotel...THAT would have been very relevant! Stop being a 2 faced cry baby! Learn to own or apologize like a human!
Can you be this apologetic if it happened in Pakistan? Would you be this matter of factly if it was an Indian blind player who had drank a lethal fluid? You see, for you it was a Pakistani man for me it was a human!

Professional mistake? Seriously? Pakistan didnt cry that the hotel should be closed down ....we are talking about attempt at a guest's life here!

Preach that when something similar happens in Pakistan....
I only brought in the hotel once you repeated it soo many times and so did your countrymen....wonder why!

As for the nude...MANY of the PDF Indians said that is not something to raise...and were all angling for the gesture...Well, MANY PAKISTANIS already stated that the gesture was wrong...But HAVE INDIANS the guts to state Indians were wrong, EVER?

I already stated I was talking about the 1st bit do you want me to cut it off? Well why didnt you say so? Your countrymen asked 1 mistake you lot made with managing matches...I showed them now you are crying I posted the mistake? Make up your minds!
That does not change the fact that YOU brought up the cricketing incident. You thought you could pass it off as something that Indian team did, a sort of false equivalency.

Now that you have been called out on it, you are starting to sing a - 'would you be so apologetic if this happened in Pakistan'.

At the end of the day fact of the matter is - Pakistani team members started running around semi-nude and insulting the spectators. That is not acceptable in India. We asked for action to be taken against the team and an apology. The apology was rendered by the Pakistani team and action taken against some players. Discussion over.

Pakistanis have still not got berth in olympics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That does not change the fact that YOU brought up the cricketing incident. You thought you could pass it off as something that Indian team did, a sort of false equivalency.
I have NEVER pointed at the team! Bravo for lack of neurons! We probably should sequence you to see where the mutation occurred!
I brought it up in context of sports...host ...
Now that you have been called out on it, you are starting to sing a - 'would you be so apologetic if this happened in Pakistan'.
It IS a valid question...WOULD YOU? Dear God where did you go to school? Logical thinking apparently wasnt part of any of your subjects!
At the end of the day fact of the matter is - Pakistani team members started running around semi-nude and insulting the spectators. That is not acceptable in India. We asked for action to be taken against the team and an apology. The apology was rendered by the Pakistani team and action taken against some players. Discussion over.
So now semi-nude is a problem when mini skirts, 90% naked is allowed in bollywood but GOD forbid someone sees a semi nude man in the stadium!

As for insulting spectators...How much respect were they giving for 2hrs?

As for what not being acceptable is also 2hrs of disrespect by spectators passing off as monkeys!

Yea yea...When you throw your weight around like cry babies, discussion does get over...Ask your team mates to stop making more threads if discussion is over...Apparently they have alot to discuss by making NEW threads of the SAME topic!

I have NEVER pointed at the team! Bravo for lack of neurons! We probably should sequence you to see where the mutation occurred!
I brought it up in context of sports...host ...
It IS a valid question...WOULD YOU? Dear God where did you go to school? Logical thinking apparently wasnt part of any of your subjects!
So now semi-nude is a problem when mini skirts, 90% naked is allowed in bollywood but GOD forbid someone sees a semi nude man in the stadium!

As for insulting spectators...How much respect were they giving for 2hrs?

As for what not being acceptable is also 2hrs of disrespect by spectators passing off as monkeys!

Yea yea...When you throw your weight around like cry babies, discussion does get over...Ask your team mates to stop making more threads if discussion is over...Apparently they have alot to discuss by making NEW threads of the SAME topic!
If the Pakistani team had a problem with the spectators, they had a right to complain.
The same way we had a problem with the Pakistani teams behaviour after their win. Their actions were unacceptable to us. We complained. Job done.

Whether or not mini skirts are allowed or men and women roam naked in India is a question of internal rights. As I explained to you in my last discussion with you when I spoke on Indians rejecting foreign cultural/religious practices that go against our cultural practices. You brought up mini-skirts there as well.
Know this now and know this clear - what Indian people wear or do not wear is not a license for others to behave. Had the World Hockey Federation allowed semi-nude players it would have been a non-issue.

Since they have not allowed it, the Pakistani teams behaviour was considered uncouth - along with those who are defending them particularly by trying to pass of false equivalencies.

Calm down my Pakistani friends. It is just a game.. Move on!!! 8-)8-):rofl::rofl:

If the Pakistani team had a problem with the spectators, they had a right to complain.
We dont cry like cry babies but we do point it out ...

The same way we had a problem with the Pakistani teams behaviour after their win. Their actions were unacceptable to us. We complained. Job done.
Crying really helps!
Whether or not mini skirts are allowed or men and women roam naked in India is a question of internal rights. As I explained to you in my last discussion with you when I spoke on Indians rejecting foreign cultural/religious practices that go against our cultural practices. You brought up mini-skirts there as well.
Because it is something you people accept although it is far from your cultural and religious practices!
Know this now and know this clear - what Indian people wear or do not wear is not a license for others to behave. Had the World Hockey Federation allowed semi-nude players it would have been a non-issue.
Yet there is no law for going semi nude in hockey! Heck in Football players remove their shirts soo often no one cries a river! You people really cant handle losing!
Since they have not allowed it, the Pakistani teams behaviour was considered uncouth - along with those who are defending them particularly by trying to pass of false equivalencies.
I thought the crying was for the finger now the semi nude is causing problems too? If it was such a BIG problem, the IMMEDIATE answer should have been what was GIVEN AFTER THE CRYING....
What next 1 player dug his nose, that should be questioned? Seriously?

Crying really helps!
Because it is something you people accept although it is far from your cultural and religious practices!
Yet there is no law for going semi nude in hockey! Heck in Football players remove their shirts soo often no one cries a river! You people really cant handle losing!
I thought the crying was for the finger now the semi nude is causing problems too? If it was such a BIG problem, the IMMEDIATE answer should have been what was GIVEN AFTER THE CRYING....
Please stop debating for the sake of it,pleaaaase

People Calm down ..... Peace ....... This is just a hockey game !!

images

Crying really helps!
Now whether or not we accept any practice is upto our discretion. It does not mean we accept all practices. And it does not mean that foreigners will come and tell us that 'because you consider X acceptable, you must also accept Y'
Get that absolutely clear.

Running around semi-nude and insulting the spectators is considered a violation of the conduct of players as cleared by IHF.
That is why a couple of Pakistani players have been banned. Why you continue to bring 'oh look it happens here, that happens there' is beyond me.
It is not relevant to me nor India.

When Pakistan hosts the cup, you are free to ask the IHF to allow all players to run around nude while showing the finger to the spectators. But till that time, you will accept the norms.

And whether or not Indians roam in mini-skirts or completely nude, Pakistani players will still be reprimanded for going around shirtless on the playing field and insulting the spectators.

Another conspiracy theory
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom