What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was not a victory celebration.
And I agree that is wrong but it was only by him.Not by entire team.
Ok So going by ur logic one can show a middlefinger when they are losing & cant when they are winning, that makes perfect sense... i understand :crazy_pilot:

Mr that was just Ganguly doing it. One individual and not a TEAM ACT. He didnt show any middle fingers also. Also it was in response to what Andrew Flintoff did in India before that.

So know your facts before doing any comparison. No Indian team has every done this in any match with Pakistan.

Oh! an Indian talking about facts, wow.

facepalm.jpg

I do not get this. Somebody try to understand. I live in Bhubaneswar and stadium is just 3 Kms. away from my home. And I do not follow hockey and many in Bhubaneswar also. But it was good that such an international sports event was taking place here.

Now for all the matches from starting ticket sell was very poor and to fill the stadium students were brought from schools/colleges by giving passes. Then suddenly the day before the Ind-Pak match, during morning walk I heard that all the passes were withdrawn and the tickets were sold in black and somebody told me that today is the day where the entire money will be collected as it was Indi-Pak match.

Now imagine how much money these two countries will generate by having Hockey, Cricket and even Gilli Danda match. But alas because of this foolish act all loose the money, the boards, the players, the spectator and everybody!!

@Abingdonboy @OrionHunter @Akheilos
Really weird!

HI should disallow Pakistan players from playing in HI league. This could result in considerable financial loss to Pakistan Hockey Players.

Really weird!

Western Odisha is hockey loving area and it has given some of the national player, but Coastal Odisha is more fond of cricket. BTW my wife's school children were given passes to watch some Belgium vs some match. Who would want to watch German/Netherlands vs Netherlands/German match unless you are a die hard hockey fan.

But as I said, any match in any sport at any place in India (I am sure Pakistan also) will draw 100% genuine ticket purchaser attendance (whether any one understand that sports or not).

Why merge something 100% same?

Why would I be butthurt when in the other thread (which is appearing in similar threads right under this one (if only one sees) I already stated 3x that MANY OF US DONT AGREE WITH WHAT THAT GUY IN THE PIX that is circulating around DID....But when will India learn to say something similar about its crowd / students/ spectators and tell them to behave? 2 way street so discussion and action should ALSO be 2 way!
I don't follow hockey but I did hear once some indian players tried to attack Pakistani players when they were winning.

Like I said before I already replied about the 2nd picture say 3 times in this thread try reading its good for the brain and stops you from embarrassing yourself! REPEATEDLY!

As for the acid drinking, who puts acid bottles in a blind man's room....very hospitable! If a host is incapable of being a good host they should stop doing matches and crying when they loose or harm others! Were the management questioned? Was action taken...NOPE hospitable India indeed! Tum kero tou theek hai koi aur keray tou rouna dhona! :tup:
There is something wrong with you along with everyone else who uses the analogy of a hotel accident and a team going semi nude on the pitch and abusing the spectators.

The Pakistani cricket team checked in a hotel. I dont know what in Gods good name is wrong with your psychology, there is no guest and host concept in a hotel. Its a professional environment. They checked in the hotel where this accident occurred. It was simply a professional mistake. One that they can be sued for definitely. Maybe the cleaner made a mistake, maybe the guest relations manager did.
But ...maybe you dont have the concept of 'Hotels' in Pakistan, Maybe you and your lot are incapable of understanding what the word 'accident' means.

Comparing an accident in a hotel to your team running around semi-nude and insulting the spectators after winning a match. Only a Pakistani can draw an analogy between the two things.

By bringing up Bachan's and all photographs after voting and putting up links to the cricketer consuming phenyl, you are only degrading your credibility in front of the rest.

Last edited:
Can some body post pics how well behaved Indian player were in Australian match today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom