What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were butthurt yesterday and now today you are butthurt ! Didnt really know there was another thread. Mods can merge if they want
Why merge something 100% same?

Why would I be butthurt when in the other thread (which is appearing in similar threads right under this one (if only one sees) I already stated 3x that MANY OF US DONT AGREE WITH WHAT THAT GUY IN THE PIX that is circulating around DID....But when will India learn to say something similar about its crowd / students/ spectators and tell them to behave? 2 way street so discussion and action should ALSO be 2 way!

Well there are also expectations of Host country and the management is a representative of the host...crowd/ spectators are ALSO a representative of the host...like how the Delhi 2010 was criticized and effected India's reputation how about you grow up and criticize what ALSO needs to be criticized...

Many of us have already stated that we dont agree with the gesture of that 1 picture being circulated

WE ALSO dont agree with how the host treated us! Learn to point at both directions in a 2 way street!

sir, we don't have any reputation problem.

The round circle in india's flag symbolizes the eternal burning bum , it is the symbol of eternal butt hurt

1654055_423708674451753_3893359882007822553_n.jpg

Well there are also expectations of Host country and the management is a representative of the host...crowd/ spectators are ALSO a representative of the host...like how the Delhi 2010 was criticized and effected India's reputation how about you grow up and criticize what ALSO needs to be criticized...

Many of us have already stated that we dont agree with the gesture of that 1 picture being circulated

WE ALSO dont agree with how the host treated us! Learn to point at both directions in a 2 way street!
You are bringing in something that happened years ago (the blind sportsmen drinking cleaning fluid) that was accidental and we have no way of knowing what really occurred and comparing it to this incident? The two don't align, they are not comparable so please stop continuing down this road.

Not every Pakistani misadventure has an Indian misadventure of equal value that absolves Pakistan of any wrongdoing.

Dont the etiquettes of Islamic dressing apply to this brute?Dont mullahs pass any fatwa against this indecent scumbag?do rules apply only to women in Islam?

He was dressed as per Islam, kindly get the info about Islam before posting some stuff.

I do not get this. Somebody try to understand. I live in Bhubaneswar and stadium is just 3 Kms. away from my home. And I do not follow hockey and many in Bhubaneswar also. But it was good that such an international sports event was taking place here.

Now for all the matches from starting ticket sell was very poor and to fill the stadium students were brought from schools/colleges by giving passes. Then suddenly the day before the Ind-Pak match, during morning walk I heard that all the passes were withdrawn and the tickets were sold in black and somebody told me that today is the day where the entire money will be collected as it was Indi-Pak match.

Now imagine how much money these two countries will generate by having Hockey, Cricket and even Gilli Danda match. But alas because of this foolish act all loose the money, the boards, the players, the spectator and everybody!!

@Abingdonboy @OrionHunter @Akheilos

These are hockey players and not fanatics i hope. Any decent person should feel bad about it.

They get such good hospitality when they come to India, and this is how they pay back.

@Horus @WebMaster this thread should be closed also now that an objective third party has found these actions to have indeed been inappropriate.

Mr that was just Ganguly doing it. One individual and not a TEAM ACT. He didnt show any middle fingers also. Also it was in response to what Andrew Flintoff did in India before that.

So know your facts before doing any comparison. No Indian team has every done this in any match with Pakistan.

Aaha.So Islam allows men to roam around semi nude while demanding women to move around in burkhas.Thanks for the correction.

Do you want me to post what is allowed in India?? how semi nude dressed Indians are? how nudity is spreed by Indian media?? how Indian movies are now called soft ****? before opening your mouth get your house clean first.

The same dipshit disgusting smelly crowd disrespecting our national anthem today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom