What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong reply ...Sorry but I cant see MANY SELECTIVE portion of the crowd doesnt represent many!

I will have a look at the pix again...pix is not very clear if it is middle finger or pointing finger...But lets take the benefit of the doubt it is middle finger...Ok bad boys now your turn
and your obvious fail to see the Indian side of the crowd and their doings just shows your biased nature!

One cannot point to the crowd behaviour and find excuses in what the players are doing. He is showing his middle finger you have to check the pic correctly.

Players can complain if the crowd is that much hostile.

That is not true. You watch the full video of the match. Pakistani players started behaving weird as soon as the closing whistle rang.
The incident I was talking about was years old.I don't watch hockey but I got to the bottom of this one, 2 indians who were spectators of this match told me that the audience taunted and provoked them the entire game I wonder why?

One cannot point to the crowd behaviour and find excuses in what the players are doing. He is showing his middle finger you have to check the pic correctly.

Players can complain if the crowd is that much hostile.
Show me a picture of "peaceful" Indian crowd...

Then where did you form your statement from and want it to be applied by others?

Sports are not a new phenomena and mocking players or actors while they are performing is also not a new thing, But for those who are prepared to put up a show in public they need to follow some rules for example the guide lines of Hockey committee.

But the point here is

1) Pakistani players have violated the rules of Hockey federation.

2) They are accusing the crowd for their bad behaviour.

The second point is amazing since two wrongs cannot become right !!

Show me a picture of "peaceful" Indian crowd...

Why do you need a picture of peaceful Indian crowd ??

Lesson learned the hard way never play any sports with them on their ground.

The second point is amazing since two wrongs cannot become right !!

So, according to you crowd came for a pooja session in stadium? Verily, innocence prevails unto thee :disagree:.

Violated rules? What about German player showing finger? Where are those hypocrite Indians now and their immature childish media? I personally find it not offensive, in sports only!

IMG_20141214_185739.jpeg

Why do you need a picture of peaceful Indian crowd ??
To show you both sides of the coin and how biased your remark was!

Lesson learned the hard way never play any sports with them on their ground.
More like if you win over them hold your victory dance till you land home ....They cant tolerate happiness from us :( (except that stupid player who went haywire)

What about this gem, did Ganguly get suspended, and we all have seen Virats picture of flipping off the crowd. This is definitely hypocrisy

Ho gaye suspend.. Lo aur lo maze.. LOL..

Btw, Good luck for game against Germany!!

Which moral book says so? Some Indian bollywood crap?
Moral book of the authority that banned 2 pakistani player in hockey.
Moral book of the authority that banned pakistan from hosting any cricket match.

Dont tell me the defnition of moral behaviour in pakistan is different from the rest of the world. If it is so then sooner you change it to the rhythm of world sooner you will come into the mainstream and no more be abandoned.

What about this gem, did Ganguly get suspended, and we all have seen Virats picture of flipping off the crowd. This is definitely hypocrisy

It was in the response of what Flintoff did in Mumbai, also dada didn't show his middle finger, unlike that wannabe jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom