What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the constant taunting from Hindu expectators? Constant anti Pakistan and anti Islam slogan?

I can easily see that you look at people from the prism of religion only...however your prism seems to be defective to a level that it should be thrown out in garbage...I would request you to again look at some clippings and you would find crowd had Indians in it with people spanning from all religions..

What did you say, Anti-Islam!!....No way...who told you that?? Islam is a religion practiced by almost 18% of our population...so how can one even think about it?

Anti pakistan - yeah i can agree with that, though it is unfortunate...However that's what crowds are...They are emotion and blind supporter of their home teams(especially South Asia)...

Does Hindutva teach you to behave like that to your guests?
No it doesn't...and there is no religion like that...however some Pakistani players did bring bad name to sport and they deserve punishment..

I do believe Hindutva has a lot more CLASS than the pelvic thrusts displayed by your boys.
Does Islamiyat(?) teach you to celebrate like that?
As for the bold word, your countrymen and women worldwide are by their behavior slowily but surely ensuring that there are not too many countries on earth who would want to have you as guests, Either for sporting events or in general.
Why? Because you too often abuse the hospitality shown to you.
Bold part is wrong and uncalled for...How many such events you know? Just because some players got carried away let's not paint the entire country with that...Pakistani's are very hospitable and loving people...If you have any doubts just visit Pakistan..

Bold part is wrong and uncalled for...How many such events you know? Just because some players got carried away let's not paint the entire country with that...Pakistani's are very hospitable and loving people...If you have any doubts just visit Pakistan..

Its correct and is most definitely called for.

Ask any Brit or Aussie how popular Pakistanis are on thie soil.

You dont set up home on someone else land, and then go about systematically raping ("grooming" I believe is the techical term) their 10-14 year old daughters for decades.

Stop being a neutral apologist. Or if you want to be one, do it on your own time and dollar. Dont thrust your viewpoint on others please.

10801470_324311254430412_6725913662861499227_n.jpg

India is become a money machine for international Players due to Hockey league, IPL, IFL, and IPTL
They give big amount of Money to Players and international coaches that why whole world Sports support them with knowing that they are wrong.
AGAR HAaR BARDASHT NAHI HOTY TO KHELTY KYUN HOO

Its correct and is most definitely called for.
Ask any Brit or Aussie how popular Pakistanis are on thie soil.
And you think Indians are very popular? Look just because we are Indians and they are Pakistani's it doesn't mean we are right and they are wrong...

You dont set up home on someone else land, and then go about systematically raping ("grooming" I believe is the techical term) their 10-14 year old daughters for decades.
Not sure i got what you are saying...can u plz throw some more light here?

Stop being a neutral apologist. Or if you want to be one, do it on your own time and dollar. Dont thrust your viewpoint on others please.
Well i am not thrusting my view point on you...This is a forum where people with different view points debate...I am not in agreement with what you said so shared my thoughts...I will be more than happy to carry on debate with you, however there is no intention to thrust my view point on you...

Just for records i very strongly believe that Pakistan players who created nuisance should be punished..however just because a few jerks did something shall i paint the entire nation with same brush?

wrong reply ...Sorry but I cant see MANY SELECTIVE portion of the crowd doesnt represent many!

I will have a look at the pix again...pix is not very clear if it is middle finger or pointing finger...But lets take the benefit of the doubt it is middle finger...Ok bad boys now your turn
and your obvious fail to see the Indian side of the crowd and their doings just shows your biased nature!
Indian side of the crowd? If there were why have all of you not shown us some pic or footage of the bad crowd yet?

And even if the crowd was bad, why these uncouth gestures by your team? They are supposed to be professional, are they not? They could have complained to the authorities like pros but shows that your team is no better than an unruly crowd. Unruly is your assumption here, no proof has been provided yet that they indeed were unruly.

Last edited:
Indian ny koi jaga nahi chori sb jaga apni gandi soch sy sabit kia hy RONY KA ALMI AWARD inhi ko dena chahiy

Yet another finger.. Since it is a German finger it is perhaps more plausible that they didn't complain to International Hockey Federation.

Wow, that's all it took. Defeat on their own soil. Pretty low I have to say. Not Pakistan's loss through.

A good victory by Pakistan is lost by foolish behavior. And we are not helping them either, made them loose the finals, evil banya. :devil:

Shows the petty nature of the Indian people.
Its a sport and everything should be taken sportively but considering our relationship its duty of every ambassador be it a sportsman or anyone else try get as much goodwill as possible ..Showing middle finger to spectators is uncalled for ...Our media is only concerned about its trp but your player certainly need lesson to represent his country in international arena

Last edited:
What about the constant taunting from Hindu expectators? Constant anti Pakistan and anti Islam slogana?
Does Hindutva teach you to behave like that to your guests?
Stop Bullshit What it has to done with the Religion, You might say Indian and that also spectators on ground, but not Hindu, how the hindu is concerned with it. Does Muslim has only right to live in this world with killing all other people, stop nonsence absolutely, your post is must be given negative remarks. Made up in your mind thousand and one time the fight and war between India and Pakistan is for kashmir which is land, and not on any religion concept................... Absolutely Crap..............

Get lost Narinder Batra and shove that hockey team of yours where the sun never shines.

If Pakistanis have a little self respect they should stop playing on Indian grounds. Play on netural ground or dont play at all.

Forget about excuses, the Pakistani hockey players were stupid as was the entire Pakistan hockey administration. Did they really think pissing of Hockey India in particular & Indians in general was a good idea considering Pakistan's hockey administration's dismal financial situation? Did they think that Star Sports is paying $250 million for viewership in Pakistan? Did they not think that FIH would be able to read the writing on the wall even if they can't? (I'm not discussing about punishment etc but just general thinking). Pakistan hockey, even more than Pakistan cricket need to have good relations with their Indian counterparts or there is no way from their position in a very deep ditch. Talk is cheap on internet forums but even the most minimum of common sense would have suggested that Pakistan Hockey know better. You can excuse the foolishness of the players, some will get carried away and the coach did well to smack on the head the reserve goalkeeper. However administrators & the coach should have immediately diffused the situation with an unconditional apology & blamed the incident on a couple of foolish young men who would be suitably reprimanded. Trying to defend actions or explain it away by pointing to alleged crowd behaviour would have got them nowhere with Hockey India.I'm surprised they went down that route. Should have simply said sorry & stuck to that. They had won on the field, attempting something outside could only have got them grief. Now when the climbdown comes, and make no mistake it will come, Pakistan Hockey officials & the players would have had to eat crow and that will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouths.

India & Pakistan have plenty of problems without our sportsmen behaving in a juvenile manner. When they so behave, there must be wiser heads around. Such an unnecessary stupid act that will only sharpen the divide even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom