What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get lost Narinder Batra and shove that hockey team of yours where the sun never shines.

If Pakistanis have a little self respect they should stop playing on Indian grounds. Play on netural ground or dont play at all.

They are threatening Pakistan. They have done the same in cricket. They are trying to politicize sports. I agree with you. Pakistan needs to make a fist of this and not play any hockey with India. India needs to stop being arrogant and get off the high horse. Sports and politics cannot be mixed.

India is such an amateur country it's acting just like small kids.
When kids lose they do similar things what indians are doing, they cry and say we won't play with you anymore!
Such an amateur country!!

Last edited:
"The players will not apologize, the incident happened in the heat of the moment," Sheikh said on Sunday.

The International Hockey Federation said that there would be no further action against Pakistani players after their coach tendered an apology for wild celebrations.

Indian captain Sardar Singh and high performance director Roelant Oltmans had condemned the way the Pakistan players' behaviour after their win.

Sardar said, "They should not have celebrated in such a way. There were families inside the stadium and they shouldn't have taken off their shirts.

:what: so taking off shirts is offensive to Indian families ???? geeeeeeeeeeezzzz Salman Khan must be banned for offending Indian families.

Yet another finger.. Since it is a German finger it is perhaps more plausible that they didn't complain to International Hockey Federation.

The problem is that here the Germans are showing the finger to Pakistani team. Pakistan is free to complain :lol:

I do believe Hindutva has a lot more CLASS than the pelvic thrusts displayed by your boys.

Does Islamiyat(?) teach you to celebrate like that?

As for the bolded word, your countrymen and women worldwide are by their behavior slowily but surely ensuring that there are not too many countries on earth who would want to have you as guests, Either for sporting events or in general.

Why? Because you too often abuse the hospitality shown to you.

I do believe Hindutva has a lot more CLASS than the pelvic thrusts displayed by your boys.

Does Islamiyat(?) teach you to celebrate like that?

As for the bolded word, your countrymen and women worldwide are by their behavior slowily but surely ensuring that there are not too many countries on earth who would want to have you as guests, Either for sporting events or in general.

Why? Because you too often abuse the hospitality shown to you.
Do not bring the Religion Bro, Hinduism, Islam or Christianity has nothing to do with the such Garbage Acts of religion follower, There is no role of religion, and reply of someone comment may affect others too, even there might be Indian muslim members here in support of India, Requires to keep out religion. the Terrorism and all ISIS or other Alqueda, Laskare e toiba all bluff is done by Particular Muslims, and that act has also nothing to do with Islam. "The Muslims and Islam seems Two different side of the same coin" at that time.

I strongly believe that looking to the video, if the Crowd had behaved worst with the players of pakistan, they are responsible, in that case the appology from the pak hockey federation is enough, and Although Pak players needs to complaint prior, hope their would be taken in to consideration by players to complaint about crowd in worst cases in any game, moreover need to give the training that in such cases players instead abuse at crowd complaint to the particular umpire...........................Games are Become Bloody cheep, if We need to see the Fight we see the WWF WWE and not the Cricket, or hockey. "The Slagging and Fixing make the Cricket absolutely interestless".

:what: so taking off shirts is offensive to Indian families ???? geeeeeeeeeeezzzz Salman Khan must be banned for offending Indian families.

Movies and sports are different, In football during celebration if a player takes of his shirt then he will be shown yellow card.
Apply your logic po-rn movies then!!

But we defeated you guys in your own home, and humiliated your team infront of your own crowd and gave you guys MIDDLE FINGER as the symbol of aman ki asha :P

......and yet, you will now approach India with a begging bowl.

And you think Indians are very popular?

Way way more than what the Pakistanis are, that's for sure.

Look just because we are Indians and they are Pakistani's it doesn't mean we are right and they are wrong...

Agree. But here they are wrong, and have been called out for it. Seriously. Humping motions by an international sportsman? What is the need to display the upbringing of the dirty mohalla you sprung from to the rest of the world?

Not sure i got what you are saying...can u plz throw some more light here?

Google for Rotherham.

Well i am not thrusting my view point on you...

You are being sanctimonious and an apoogist trying not to ruffle feathers. Is that a better description then?

Just for records i very strongly believe that Pakistan players who created nuisance should be punished..however just because a few jerks did something shall i paint the entire nation with same brush?

A nation is made up of its jerks as well. And what they do does impact of how others see it. The whole nation. Not just the jerks that come from within it. And when the jerks and their jerkiness becomes the rule rather than the exception, that impression solidifies in the public mindset.

Do not bring the Religion Bro, Hinduism, Islam or Christianity has nothing to do with the such Garbage Acts of religion follower, There is no role of religion, and reply of someone comment may affect others too, even there might be Indian muslim members here in support of India, Requires to keep out religion. the Terrorism and all ISIS or other Alqueda, Laskare e toiba all bluff is done by Particular Muslims, and that act has also nothing to do with Islam. "The Muslims and Islam seems Two different side of the same coin" at that time.

He (the Pakistani poster I was replying to) is blaming alleged crowd behavior on Hindutva and its teachings.

Similarly I was asking him whether humping motions with the crotch area are part of Islamiyat and its teachings.

Movies and sports are different, In football during celebration if a player takes of his shirt then he will be shown yellow card.
Apply your logic po-rn movies then!!

stupid rule. whats the purpose of showing yellow card when the game is over . why its not offensive when players on ground exchange their shirts with each others.

so it means movies are not for civilized people? :P

......and yet, you will now approach India with a begging bowl.

for curry ?

stupid rule. whats the purpose of showing yellow card when the game is over . why its not offensive when players on ground exchange their shirts with each others.

Exchange of shirts is a tradition followed to show the sportsman spirit, But these guys took off their shirts went near the crowd and showed objectionable gestures.

so it means movies are not for civilized people? :P

Some movies are not for all people, reason why they give ratings to the movies.

stupid rule.

Jana ji sadar pranam. Quoting you to get your attention mam.

Kuch maheenon pehle aapke liye ek thread shuru kiya tha (kyuki I cannot send you private message .... as a chota bhai of course).

But mods deleted it.

Just wanted to wish you congratulations mam and all the very best in your life ahead.

for curry ?

Beggars can't be choosers.....:D

Pakistan coach Shahnaz Sheikh pleads for good relations with India for Hockey’s prosperity

“We have to accept the FIH decision because we want to improve our relations with India. India wanted the guilty players to be suspended. We want bilateral series with India. Both the countries need to lift Asian hockey,” Sheikh told reporters after Pakistan lost the final to Germany on Sunday

Same sense should have just been shown earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom