What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to understand what begging is. Pakistan is begging India to play with them so that they can get a little bit of money.
Nah we are not eager to play with those who cry like kids when they lose, we wants to play with real men who have balls to accept their defeat instead of blaming others like a dehatie aurat.
And secondly when some one plays and gets money for that, it's not called begging it's called getting an income.

The FIH understood that Star Sports didn't pay $250 million because of anyone in the FIH, they paid it because they have Indian audiences to make money out of.
They paid this money for hockey not for weeping indians. And secondly star sports in not indian channel neither not restricted to india only it is broadcasted in many countries of south asia including Pakistan. They are not investing for weeping indians rather they are here for business.

End result - as I have posted Pakistan will come back tail between their legs. Unlike for the likes of you in the virtual world, the real world is far more daunting. Pakistani Hockey officials understand that. As do most of your players who want to play in India.
I'm glad that india has suspended playing ties with us, because we have seen enough of indian hospitality.
And by the way, if some one plays sports in some other country, is it called begging? :what: By your logic indians are also beggars as they play in other countries as well. Mate! Playing in other countries is not called begging. Begging is term which is used when someone cries and insists FIH to ban opponent teams players.

hockey we dont care about...bhikari aagye India main khelne saalo ko sharam nhi aati ushi desh ki roti khaane aajaate hai jis desh ko gaali dete hain shame on pakistani aur phir jis public ne pay kiye paise unko middle finger dikha kr mahan bnte hain aur chalo jo bhi hai aur fir yahan PDF pr defend bhi kr rhe hain apne players ke behaviour ko
Lol sir lagta hay kay aap bohat emotional ho Gaye hain. Just chill yar, and enjoy that middle finger that we gave it to you guys.

We would be happy if Indians would cut all relations with us and also Indians stop coming to this forum.

But then again it is just a wish which apparently won't be fulfilled. :(

Where have i heard that before ?
Cricket i guess, and from couple of years. As far as i know pakistan will die for a bilateral cricket series with india. lol

India has manipulated and destroyed world cricket. India is egoistic and doesn't want the sport of cricket to grow. Every cricket enthusiast around the world knows this. Like as if you have done any favours to the cricketing world. As for bilateral series, you made this commitment too. Therefore, you are equally dying to play cricket with Pakistan. After all, a series with Pakistan means big business. Let's not pretend otherwise.

India is now trying to destroy world hockey. It thinks that by holding "lucrative" leagues it can do anything and everything in its power. Just wait and watch. This is going to backfire big time. It's only a matter of time. We saw it in cricket too with the illegal IPL league. It's a big bubble waiting to burst. Betting, match fixing etc. are all thriving big time thanks to India.

Last edited:
Nah we are not eager to play with those who cry like kids when they lose, we wants to play with real men who have balls to accept their defeat instead of blaming others like a dehatie aurat.
And secondly when some one plays and gets money for that, it's not called begging it's called getting an income.

They paid this money for hockey not for weeping indians. And secondly star sports in not indian channel neither not restricted to india only it is broadcasted in many countries of south asia including Pakistan. They are not investing for weeping indians rather they are here for business.

I'm glad that india has suspended playing ties with us, because we have seen enough of indian hospitality.
And by the way, if some one plays sports in some other country, is it called begging? :what: By your logic indians are also beggars as they play in other countries as well. Mate! Playing in other countries is not called begging. Begging is term which is used when someone cries and insists FIH to ban opponent teams players.

Look I'm not going all ballistic about this. My point is purely based on rationality.

While earning money for playing is an income, begging is when you plead to be allowed inside the door.

Star Sports pays primarily for an Indian audience, everything else is secondary. Try getting Star Sports or anyone else to shell big money to Pakistan hockey before taking that line.

India has threatened to suspend ties, Pakistan Hockey officials will do what it takes. They aren't stupid nor can they afford the bravery that comes easily to so many on the internet.

Begging is when you are so dependent on another country playing you that you have to go hands folded if necessary. Not talking about individual players (though that too can apply to several players who wish to play in league matches in India), it is about your Hockey administration that simply has no financial ability to anger Hockey India. This is not about boasting, it's about pointing out that if you are going to get down whatever ladder you wish to climb, better not look foolish having to descend too many steps. I pointed out that Pakistan officials should have used their common sense & just voiced their regrets & apologies earlier. Doing it in face of Indian pressure makes it far more unpalatable.

Here's an opinion from one your own:

Sethi said the decision against Pakistani hockey team showed double standards, Pakistan-India rivalry and the FIH’s weakness.According to Sethi, many sports are no more played on the basis of principles and have become financial enterprise. India is the main revenue generating force in cricket and hockey and that’s the reason it takes tough stance while others have to remain silent. One has to accept this reality. Resisting it and then experiencing isolation is not a productive strategy.

Imran must prove charges or tender apology: Sethi - thenews.com.pk

We would be happy if Indians would cut all relations with us and also Indians stop coming to this forum.

But then again it is just a wish which apparently won't be fulfilled. :(
Indians will stop coming if you don't discuss matters pertaining to India.......but Pakistan's obsession with India will not cease...:(..so Indians will have to come to defend their Nation against propaganda....not only in this forum but in every forum where there is propaganda against India........like Pakistanis are there in Indian Defence Forums, but they are small in numbers because, unlike Indians, most Pakistanis don't feel for their country....which is also evident from their recent behaviour in the game, they didn't think twice before tarnishing Pakistan's image by showcasing their cavemen theatrics before international spectators....they are even proud of it..:lol:

Last edited:
Even if india wont play Pakistan ever again... we will stay winner and india losers . :)

RO India RO

Hockey India ki aisi ki taisi!!! First they remove a coach who had been doing spectular job and now they cry over gestures made by some random players. Justification much, for the defeat.
Who are they, to decide on ties between two countires. Useless saley!

The only plausible comment that i deem is fit for discussion.Foreign coaches, are actually the chink in the shiny armor for our Asian teams most of the time.

Hockey is all about physical and mental fitness, a fine equilibrium of stamina, flexibility with agility not only in your movement but in your thinking as well.To inculcate all of that in the minds of our local players , you tell me how many foreign coaches do you require to have?

I say "none".I mean a population of near 1.5 billion with their own natural style of hockey still needs the help of some foreigner to get the guys to play together like a team and build their tactics.That in itself is a big shame.

I remember when Oltmans was the coach of our Pakistani hockey team, his performance with the team was below par.There he may have enjoyed the cool gestures of sharing our culture ,wearing a shalwar Kameez during a match and talking all about how rich a culture we have got and how talented our hockey players were.But the results in the field were always below any threshold of acceptability, as already declining we were in our standings and even more deeper we went down the queue.

Indian side of the crowd? If there were why have all of you not shown us some pic or footage of the bad crowd yet?

And even if the crowd was bad, why these uncouth gestures by your team? They are supposed to be professional, are they not? They could have complained to the authorities like pros but shows that your team is no better than an unruly crowd. Unruly is your assumption here, no proof has been provided yet that they indeed were unruly.
Doesnt suit Media´s interest as pix were ONLY taken on 1 side of the crowd hence I pointed out your biased media...why were there no Indians present? Or media was too ashamed to take pix of that side?

Crowd supposed to be professional? :rofl: practice what you preach!

Complain? not everyone is a cry baby :coffee:

Indians will stop coming if you don't discuss matters pertaining to India.......but Pakistan's obsession with India will not cease...:(..so Indians will have to come to defend their Nation against propaganda....not only in this forum but in every forum where there is propaganda against India........like Pakistanis are there in Indian Defence Forums, but they are small in numbers because, unlike Indians, most Pakistanis don't feel for their country....which is also evident from their recent behaviour in the game, they didn't think twice before tarnishing Pakistan's image by showcasing their cavemen theatrics before international spectators....they are even proud of it..:lol:

Our forum. We would discuss whatever we want to. As for defending your nation. You have brought more bad fame to your country than defending your country with your moronic behavior. You Indians have presented your country in front of Pakistanis as a country of low IQ b@stards. A country where people with little of no intellect live. A sh!thole if I summarize the way you have presented your country to us. As for Pakistanis not being present on bharati forums. It isn't about patriotism. It is about obsession about the other country. Even the most patriotic Pakistan doesn't care about filth next to us. Pakistanis are far less obsessed about India and what happens on the bharati forums. That's why they normally refrain from joining a bharati forum and jumping into a pool of filth. As for what players did. They did what Indians deserve.|Those two players should be given extra money as a prize for showing bharatis their aukat and that too in their country. ;)

Our forum. We would discuss whatever we want to. As for defending your nation. You have brought more bad fame to your country than defending your country with your moronic behavior. You Indians have presented your country in front of Pakistanis as a country of low IQ b@stards. A country where people with little of no intellect live. A sh!thole if I summarize the way you have presented your country to us. As for Pakistanis not being present on bharati forums. It isn't about patriotism. It is about obsession about the other country. Even the most patriotic Pakistan doesn't care about filth next to us. Pakistanis are far less obsessed about India and what happens on the bharati forums. That's why they normally refrain from joining a bharati forum and jumping into a pool of filth. As for what players did. They did what Indians deserve.|Those two players should be given extra money as a prize for showing bharatis their aukat and that too in their country. ;)
where is you other avatar?? I mean @HeadHunter??

So better play in ur grounds or don't show ur middle fingers while playing in our grounds to our people.
You better post on your own indian forums and don't come around here.

He (the Pakistani poster I was replying to) is blaming alleged crowd behavior on Hindutva and its teachings.

Similarly I was asking him whether humping motions with the crotch area are part of Islamiyat and its teachings.

Nothing offensive Buddy, However Islam is different, and I do not object the objection, but i feel it would be better to remove religion to be blamed, religion is different than follower, Islam is different and Muslims are different; However many time we are become victim for that too, few years ago "Vatican City said that Conversion is their Religion Pure Job(duty), and nobody (Congress too) object it, and now when VHP did it the hue and cry to change the law, our own housemens are need to be blamed for such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom