What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder had it been the opposite and if indian side had done this in front of pakistani crowd, and instead of Allah -ho -akbar, they would have chanted wahe guru ji ka khalsa or har har mahadev , what would have been the reactions of the crowd, oh!!wait, but for that you have to play in pakistan first u know.

Moral book of the authority that banned :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:...........

Don't talk me shyt about your crappy understanding because of your gangrenous Indian brain cells. Look, come up with something logical rather than your bollywood movie style shitty verbose. Am not interested in self claimed wannabe 'sadho' and holier-than-thou characters.

960168_10152695146078071_6888736717850771873_n.jpg

From now on a place should be reserved for India in the final
A great injustice was done beating them fair and square in the semi-final
Bad behavior from Pakistan not letting India win !

Bad behavior was by Pakistani players showing their middle finger to crowd, showing what they learn at home. Great culture indeed.

So better play in ur grounds or don't show ur middle fingers while playing in our grounds to our people.

They don't have any playing grounds left in their own country and no nation is willing to go there even to play hide and seek.

Don't talk me shyt about your crappy understanding because of your gangrenous Indian brain cells. Look, come up with something logical rather than your bollywood movie style shitty verbose. Am not interested in self claimed wannabe 'sadho' and holier-than-thou characters.
Its not my understanding, those are global norms.
But its evident frog in a well have nothing to do with global norms and choose to remain abandoned. Well so be it.

Who has stopped you from using your clout and taking this issue to FIH.
We did what we could and raised the issue at right time and used our power to get things sorted out our way.
You are also free to use your power (if any) and get it done your way.

It was actually quite funny seeing the way the Pakistani players reacted. They obviously carry a LOT of baggage with regard to us as a collective people. Its not an isolated thing. And the isolation and being pushed to the periphery of world sport is obviously hurting. Truth be told it actually made it worth losing to see them behave like this. We now know what's happening behind the scenes with our neighbors. And it feels pretty good to be part of the reason they feel that way.

It was actually quite funny seeing the way the Pakistani players reacted. They obviously carry a LOT of baggage with regard to us as a collective people. Its not an isolated thing. And the isolation and being pushed to the periphery of world sport is obviously hurting. Truth be told it actually made it worth losing to see them behave like this. We now know what's happening behind the scenes with our neighbors. And it feels pretty good to be part of the reason they feel that way.
What about the constant taunting from Hindu expectators? Constant anti Pakistan and anti Islam slogana?
Does Hindutva teach you to behave like that to your guests?

Nothing in comparison. That said, you are free to complain.....again.

diya tu hamnay hey lol real may batoon sa nahe yaan lol... pehlay tumharayt ghar may ghuns kar tumhare pheenti lagaye inshort rape kya 2012/2013 may aur phir tumnay loc ke violation shuru kardi hahahhahah phir bangladesh may jo rape huwa woh tu lolzzzzzzzzz he hogaya afridi nay jo bachi kuchi izat the sab lol... aur ub hockey may b tumhare 2 takay ke nahe chori.. asal may tumko apni kutay wali karawnay ke adat phar gaye hey hahahahha
Don't come to India. Problem solved.

You see the problem with biased vision, a usual Indian aspect, that's why you can't see beyond that.
On one hand you are suggesting not to be biased and right after being biased on your own? Look at the bol part and see the irony in your comment...Anyhow let me share my thoughts on next line of yours...

Problem started when Indian crowd gone mental first with a guest team playing on their soil and this continued for 2 hours, why have you skipped this in your ultra realistic logic? Now the picture is clearer, isn't it?

That's what home crowds are...They follow their home teams like anything and this madness breaches all level when the opposition is the arch rivals..that is the reason any India/Pakistan clashes are high voltage. However the line that differentiate crowds and players is that while crowds can be expressive, players need to sulk all that and show the sportsmen spirit all the times...

I mean just look at some of your senior players in the same lot. While certain players were showing their emotions in absolute disgraceful manner yet some of them were very graceful...I mean let's ask few simple questions here

- Was this the first match b/w India and Pakistan?
- Was this the first match when Pakistan has won a key match against India and vice-versa?
- Was this the first time Pakistan team was playing in India against India?

I mean what's wrong in calling spade a spade? If few players have done some wrong why defend them?

What about the constant taunting from Hindu expectators? Constant anti Pakistan and anti Islam slogana?
Does Hindutva teach you to behave like that to your guests?

I do believe Hindutva has a lot more CLASS than the pelvic thrusts displayed by your boys.

Does Islamiyat(?) teach you to celebrate like that?

As for the bolded word, your countrymen and women worldwide are by their behavior slowily but surely ensuring that there are not too many countries on earth who would want to have you as guests, Either for sporting events or in general.

Why? Because you too often abuse the hospitality shown to you.

hey guys, don't bash our neighbors. Indians are not crying because they lost, they are also not crying because we gave them a finger, they are crying because we gave them just one finger and they wanted the full hockey sticks. they may have small hearts but they have big whore asses, fingers don't mean anything to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom