What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

His brother did joined his ranks few months back ....He was skinned alive. (I have pics too)

His brother was killed in a false encounter for meeting with him. And skinning the enemy alive is nothing to be proud of, it speaks of an ill-disciplined fighting force with poor morale.

His brother was killed in a false encounter for meeting with him. And skinning the enemy alive is nothing to be proud of, it speaks of an ill-disciplined fighting force with poor morale.
I am not confirmed about his brother's murder named Ainan wani.
Yes Khalid wani was martyred in a fake encounter.

Yep situation is bery bad, last night terrorist shells landed right next to my door, killing some of flies and mosquitoes, did your media report that too?
Ok man whatever don't want to stretch it any further, btw u seem like a nice fellow it was nice talking to u:-)

Ok man whatever don't want to stretch it any further, btw u seem like a nice fellow it was nice talking to u:-)

My pleasure, but don't take tv and newspapers too seriously they will make you believe you are a superman :)

not just kashmiri, but all youth of india and pakistan should join some sort of jihad or war or fight against injustice for betterment of their future. stop educating , learn fighting.

Yes they are lucknowi Pakistanis. Not Indians. We do not count the territory of lucknow as a part of India. That has been our constant stand.

OhOh, you mean that there is a Sovereign Democratic Republik of Lucknowistan whose Capital is in Tunday Kababwale ke Dukan in Gomati Nagar ??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom