What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

Why you are blood thirsty for innocent unarmed Kashmiri Youngsters.?

I'm not, but the some brainwashed youngster's and the one who brainwash them are. You know what I mean. :o: Anyone questioning the writ of state will get bullet in his forehead. Hence, I recommended path of NON Violence. :D

Again, would you like me to posts pics for Valley for a change as things are not as bad as they are portrayed on PDF!:pdf::azn:

I'm not, but the some brainwashed youngster's and the one who brainwash them are. You know what I mean. :o: Anyone questioning the writ of state will get bullet in his forehead. Hence, I recommended path of NON Violence. :D

Again, would you like me to posts pics for Valley for a change as things are not as bad as they are portrayed on PDF!:pdf::azn:
Please share.

yes please, make a thread in members club with some pics :)

yes please, make a thread in members club with some pics :)

Two years back, I spent 4 days on PDF posting around 4K pics from Kashmir, Leh and Ladakh in a thread which was only meant for pics. However, Chinese, Pakistani and Bangladeshi members Troll it and had to request Moderator to delete the thread. Hence, won't start a thread, but will share some pics. :D

Please share.

Guess the place? :D

11091231_635636849903519_2028994983508635296_n.jpg

11025985_635637826570088_5953578914494765026_n.jpg

Two years back, I spent 4 days on PDF posting around 4K pics from Kashmir, Leh and Ladakh in a thread which was only meant for pics. However, Chinese, Pakistani and Bangladeshi members Troll it and had to request Moderator to delete the thread. Hence, won't start a thread, but will share some pics. :D

Guess the place? :D

View attachment 251304

View attachment 251305
dal lake, and .. on the way to sonmarg ? (wild guess)

beautiful :)

You feel secure while traveling alone around these areas.?

I've been there around 8-10 times in Last 3 year's with my best-college friends and family. I never felt any Animosity or insecure during my stay. The average Kashmiri is Hospitable and is concerned about earning two times meal for their families, not Killing us Infidels. Your Hurriyat is not quite popular among them, this is what I've felt.:oops:

I mentioned about MA friend (pious suni muslim and a Koshur speaker (if you can speak, we can converse in it, we are together) - telling this to let you know she's not Hindu-Sikh) earlier in this thread: She too is critic of GOI policies. I invited her to this forum and she joined. She didn't accept the Pakistan version of Kashmir as Gospel Truth. Hence, ex-Administrator of forum told her to accept it or Quit.#shequit :D

I've been there around 8-10 times in Last 3 year's with my best-college friends and family. I never felt any Animosity or insecure during my stay. The average Kashmiri is Hospitable and is concerned about earning two times meal for their families, not Killing us Infidels. Your Hurriyat is not quite popular among them, this is what I've felt.:oops:

I mentioned about MA friend (pious suni muslim and a Koshur speaker (if you can speak, we can converse in it, we are together) - telling this to let you know she's not Hindu-Sikh) earlier in this thread: She too is critic of GOI policies. I invited her to this forum and she joined. She didn't accept the Pakistan version of Kashmir as Gospel Truth. Hence, ex-Administrator of forum told her to accept it or Quit.#shequit :D
If Kashmiris are hospitable and concerned about earning two times meal for their families then why you kill them, rape their women, kill their sons.
Look your own words say kashmiri mujahideen only attack government forces and local hindu population or tourists are never harmed by their attacks.
Human rights violation in Kashmir

If Kashmiris are hospitable and concerned about earning two times meal for their families then why you kill them, rape their women, kill their sons.
Look your own words say kashmiri mujahideen only attack government forces and local hindu population or tourists are never harmed by their attacks.
Human rights violation in Kashmir
you nailed it with Photoshoped pics. Now stand up cross the border to fight infidels .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom