What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

If someone committed such heinous crime, I condemned it in my Personal Capacity + GOI & Army would have taken stringest of action against them. :agree:

then why you kill them, rape their women, kill their sons.

The one who try to sneek into India, the one who questions the writ of the state and provide shelters to the Terrorists are the one who get killed and dumped into unmarked graves. I have no remorse for them. :)

In Proxy war their is something unfortunate called collateral damage. Innocent pays price for it whom have nothing to do in this game. :(

you nailed it with Photoshoped pics. Now stand up cross the border to fight infidels .
We are waiting desperately.

If someone committed such heinous crime, I condemned it in my Personal Capacity + GOI & Army would have taken stringest of action against them. :agree:

The one who try to sneek into India, the one who questions the writ of the state and provide shelters to the Terrorists are the one who get killed and dumped into unmarked graves. :)
Your words don't resemble.
You said Kashmiris are hospitable and concerned about earning then why they will oppose government forces or invite militants in their home.?

Your words don't resemble.
You said Kashmiris are hospitable and concerned about earning then why they will oppose government forces or invite militants in their home.?

I said that about average Kashmiri, not the brainwashed them. :) You have them in Plenty in Pakistan as well -damaged beyond repair.

How many kashmirs murdered so far, from 1947.
We will calculate murdered stats of dogra rule after it.

:pdf: helped me learn about this issue and have little knowledge on it. You may visit Kashmir Section (ive read almos all the threads) and go through the first Page of Sticky Threads started by PDF Staff. You'll learn who killed whom Raped, sold as Sex Slaves etc. in Kashmir after Indepence.:coffee:

:pdf: helped me learn about this issue and have little knowledge on it. You may visit Kashmir Section (ive read almos all the threads) and go through the first Page of Sticky Threads started by PDF Staff. You'll learn who killed whom Raped, sold as Sex Slaves etc. in Kashmir after Indepence.:coffee:
I heard about it.
It is common in their society they treat women like that.
But if any one try to look or harass their women they kill at the spot.
Wife swapping a common practice in the Navy
:cheers:

I heard about it.
It is common in their society they treat women like that.
But if any one try to look or harass their women they kill at the spot.
Wife swapping a common practice in the Navy
:cheers:

Bhai, ab issay thread ka kya Lena? :cuckoo:

I can post International news sources regarding Rape in Bangladesh by Pakistan Army. Now, will you call it's common Practice in your country by your Army? (No offence intended to Pakistan Army). :sick:

I justed stated the Fact regarding Kashmir and I can back it with my source: :pdf:

You could have refuted it with facts and not off topic rant which has nothing to do with the subject? 'SOS' - short on substance? :whistle:

Bhai, ab issay thread ka kya Lena? :cuckoo:

I can post International news sources regarding Rape in Bangladesh by Pakistan Army. Now, will you call it's common Practice in your country by your Army? (No offence intended to Pakistan Army).
And they were Indian agents in Pakistan Army's uniform.
Indian forces fought along Mukti Bahini: Modi - thenews.com.pk
Indian Prime Minister Modi Admits that Indian Forces Fought Along Mukti Bahini | Desi Portal
Indian forces fought along Mukti Bahini: Modi admits the conspiracy to divide Pakistan

Entire world knows regarding the Genocide Committed by West Pakistan on Pious Muslims of East Pakistan. You can burry your head in Sand as long as you wish too. :enjoy:

If you wish to discuss Kashmiri quote me, if off topics, start a new thread and debate on them.

I challenge you to refute what I've stated which I can back up with source which is Defence.PK but you can't because you can't see anything from nuteral perspective. I gave example of ex Administrator which is APT in your case as well. :sick:

Ain't going to reply to off topic rants! Poka! :wave:

Entire world knows regarding the Genocide Committed by West Pakistan on Pious Muslims of East Pakistan. You can burry your head in Sand as long as you wish too. :enjoy:

If you wish to discuss Kashmiri quote me, if off topics, start a new thread and debate on them.

I challenge you to refute what I've stated which I can back up with source which is Defence.PK but you can't because you can't see anything from nuteral perspective. :sick:
A neutral prospective is uneviled by your own PM.
On topic you love or Hate burhan.?

A neutral prospective is uneviled by your own PM.
On topic you love or Hate burhan.?

My answer is: Anyone who pickup arms against the state, deserves bullet in his Forehead. I don't believe in concept of Good and Bad Terrorist. For me, a good Terrorist is a Dead Terrorist. :enjoy:

My answer is: Anyone who pickup arms against the state, deserves bullet in his Forehead. I don't believe in concept of Good and Bad Terrorist. For me, a good Terrorist is a Dead Terrorist. :enjoy:
Yeh Cheez.
So your PM kills more humans than Burhan guys.
Isn't it?
:-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom