What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

uhh, I'll have to wade through a ton of google.. try find it for yourself, I'll see if I can find it, but later, for now I'm out of here for a bit.
I tried a lot to find a link about his second brother's murder.
I cannot believe you and @Rauf Lala.

Fools, the whole lot of them

We are happy to have sent him there way sooner, terrorists deserve to have the pathetic excuse for life snuffed ASAP

Then dont forget karma is a b1tch and it comes after those too who support atrocities.

I tried a lot to find a link about his second brother's murder.
I cannot believe you and @Rauf Lala.
no, not about IA killing him in Tral but about him being 18 years old and in Germany.. and hence the possibility of him being @kashur

though even I doubted the news of the encounter, someone just posted a screenshot of some discussion on FB, which I thought was not very legit as it would indeed make big news... but who knows

if he's smart he knows he shouldn't try and make any contact with his brother, who is a shoot at sight target along with anyone hanging out with him.

Then dont forget karma is a b1tch
that's an idol worshiping mushrik concept, you kufr much ? :D

Burhan Wani had two brothers and one sister, the elder was encountered by IA the younger is 16 years old and is bed-ridden I believe. Burhan Wani's father is school master how can his brother be in Germany?

Burhan Wani had two brothers and one sister, the elder was encountered by IA the younger is 16 years old and is bed-ridden I believe. Burhan Wani's father is school master how can his brother be in Germany?
yeah, those are the only articles I can find now but I'm 100% positive I read something about the youngest being abroad... should've bookmarked it :hitwall:

@engineer saad yea parhain

Woh rauf lala naqli pakistani jhoot bol ra tha .
And i already didnt think @kashur is that guy.

no, not about IA killing him in Tral but about him being 18 years old and in Germany.. and hence the possibility of him being @kashur

though even I doubted the news of the encounter, someone just posted a screenshot of some discussion on FB, which I thought was not very legit as it would indeed make big news... but who knows

if he's smart he knows he shouldn't try and make any contact with his brother, who is a shoot at sight target along with anyone hanging out with him.

that's an idol worshiping mushrik concept, you kufr much ? :D
I used the term for ur understanding, on our side the word is different . And it means u payback for ur bad deeds.

Pakistanis will never learn. Supporting any militancy will bite you. Wait for the day when the Hizb bites its hands. Then there will have to be an 'Zarb e whatever in Pak administered Kashmir.

Actually this time this looks like a local militancy, unless you don't consider Kashmiris as Indians.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom