What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

once again pakistan's terror sponsorship is exposed... good work pakistanis.. no wonder why pakistanis are killed by terrorists of their own.

You should be last person on Earth to lecture me on Morality and before pointing fingers at me, look at Yourself. Almost everyone on forum knows who's Sick and Terrorist Sympthaizer. Start a tread and add vote as well. You'll enlighten yourself. :rofl:

If you wish to discuss Sikh Riots, I'm open to debate. START ANOTHER THREAD.

What kind of sick woman u are to make this wish on innocents?

That pretty much makes one say that even sikh riots wwre also justified.

Why are u even engaging this cheapster with no respect for human life. Dafa karo

I'm the Biggest Cheapster and have no respect for Life of Terrorist. :suicide:

IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DISCCUSING SOMETHING WITH CIVILITY AND WITHOT PERSONAL ATTACKS, FEEL FREE TO REPLYREPLY OR else apply your advice to Yoursel -DAFA HO/KAR. :coffee:

You should be last person on Earth to lecture me on Morality and before pointing fingers at me, look at Yoursel. Almost everyone on forum knows who's Sick and Terrorist Sympthaizer. Start a tread and add vote as well. You'll enlighten yourself. :rofl:

If you wish to discuss Sikh Riots, I'm open to debate. START ANOTHER THREAD.

I'm the Biggest Cheapster and have no respect for Life of Terrorist. :suicide:

IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DISCCUSING SOMETHING WITH CIVILITY AND WITHOT PERSONAL ATTACKS, FEEL FREE TO REPLYREPLY OR else apply your advice to Yoursel -DAFA HO/KAR. :coffee:
Shutup cheapster. Go back and read ur post that was so inhumane.u were wishing death on everyone with name ainan wani in the valley regardless of his age, education everything.
U are a crass person, a disgrace to hunanity, buzz off ,iwont engage u. Just buzz off,

Shutup cheapster. Go back and read ur post that was so inhumane.u were wishing death on everyone with name ainan wani in the valley regardless of his age, education everything.
U are a crass person, a disgrace to hunanity, buzz off ,iwont engage u. Just buzz off,
I wish i can give you positive ratings.

Whatever helps you sleep better. :cry:

I'm tagging Title Holders and request them to award Positive Rating:

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch [USER=33663]@Slav Defence and other please give Positive Rating to the above post and fulfill Engineer's wish.

If any off my post deserves negative rating or Ban, please Award it as well.

Thanking in advance!

Regards[/USER]

Last edited:
Bahi these ratings mean nothing. U know both times iwas negative rated cuz i spoke against kashmir atrocities. So to hell with those ratings. They are no judge.
U can check both the posts from my profile taht are red rated. They always make me feel proud that ispoke against oppression.

But what idont forget was when someone in mod team said to me that over suicide of that cprf,ia soldier in iok imust have expressed 'condolences and shown deep regret'.

Each time i recall these words..,,...i will stop myself here,

Bahi these ratings mean nothing. U know both times iwas negative rated cuz i spoke against kashmir atrocities. So to hell with those ratings. They are no judge.
U can check both the posts from my profile taht are red rated. They always make me feel proud that ispoke against oppression.

But what idont forget was when someone in mod team said to me that over suicide of that cprf,ia soldier in iok imust have expressed 'condolences and shown deep regret'.

Each time i recall these words..,,...i will stop myself here,
We have many hypocrites in our ranks.
We will not stop supporting freedom fighters morally.
Buck Up

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Horus @Jango @Manticore @Slav Defence and other please give Positive Rating to the above post and fulfill Engineer's wish.

If any off my post deserves negative rating or Ban, please Award it as well.

Thanking in advance!

Regards
Thankyou.
:police:

We have many hypocrites in our ranks.
We will not stop supporting freedom fighters morally.
Buck Up

Thankyou.
:police:
Btw these indians on the forum are thinking that burhan wani's bro ainan that they think ia has killed is same @kashur who joined this forum.

I dont know . I hope kashur is alive and doing well.

Btw these indians on the forum are thinking that burhan wani's bro ainan that they think ia has killed is same @kashur who joined this forum.

I dont know . I hope kashur is alive and doing well.
Yes but this ainan was abroad i think.
I pray for both of them.

Yes but this ainan was abroad i think.
I pray for both of them.
according to what info I found on burhans little brother on the web, supposed to be 18 years old, and studying in Germany.

check profile @kashur , age 18, location Germany

hasn't been around since news of the encounter in the forests of tral where we neutralized 3 of them and where it was reported Ainan Wani was also gunned down.

could be the real thing or could be a well researched troll or maybe an intel guy trying to bait.

@kashur should just come online and clear our doubts, unless he's 6 feet under :devil:

according to what info I found on burhans little brother on the web, supposed to be 18 years old, and studying in Germany.

hasn't been around since news of the encounter in the forests of tral where we neutralized 3 of them and where it was reported Ainan Wani was also gunned down.

could be the real thing or could be a well researched troll or maybe an intel guy trying to bait.

@kashur should just come online and clear our doubts, unless he's 6 feet under :devil:

One day u will also go under 6 feet, so dont be so happy.

Fools, the whole lot of them

We are happy to have sent him there way sooner, terrorists deserve to have the pathetic excuse for life snuffed ASAP

nope, they'll burn me.

ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if a jihadi don't get me, old age must.

Fools, the whole lot of them
indeed, once they sign up for jihad, they're fair game.. or even if they decide to ferry tabak maaz and gushtaba to their jihadi friends in the jungles, also legit targets.

If you have any link please share.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom