What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

Nothing gonna change. He is in Tral..lost his two brothers already. Khalid his elder brother was encountered when he went to see Burhan and now his younger Ainan who was on the way to see his ill mother got butchered by IA. Wanna see pics of his open skull.
Its policies like these that strenghthen fundamentalism. Ideally no person should be fighting... but easy for people to say who have not lost family members to this madness. I know what loss is like which is why as a Lucknowi i will always be loyal to Pakistan which stands for us muslims. They can call us lucknowi muslims traitors all they want but if a real situation like this arises I will be on pakistans side.

You know yourself that there is no future. They cannot fight because they have mole between them. They even don't trust their leaders forget about Azadi. It is good to keep it boiling but it is not going anywhere. Ask a sensible person from IOK and he will say the same thing. Try your luck.
Different people have different ideology.
If any one abuse militants that does not means he is against them or don't support them, he can be undercover.
Forget about Ikhwanis and nationalists let us debate on freedom fighters.
and The subject is Burhan Muzaffar wani.
Please share news regarding Ainan's murder.

Its policies like these that strenghthen fundamentalism. Ideally no person should be fighting... but easy for people to say who have not lost family members to this madness. I know what loss is like which is why as a Lucknowi i will always be loyal to Pakistan which stands for us muslims. They can call us lucknowi muslims traitors all they want but if a real situation like this arises I will be on pakistans side.

The reality is that you are on the paksitani side now; and there is just no way that you can extricate yourself out of that.... so why are you even thinking about anything else ?
As for the Lucknowis; all they they may think about is whether Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan is coming to visit them; they are not bothered about any haviZ Khan, they don't even know if he exists.
Just stick to wherever you are; whether anybody calls you a traitor or not, you have no alternative.

Do you really think so ? If I am not wrong half of Kashmiris are on payroll of india and at least 20 to 30% of them are mole. They are the one who give tip of to IA and rest of the work is done by Ikhwanis.

Be true is there any such movement in Lucknow as they have in Kashmir ?
Well there is a party trying to form one but they can't be open about it because India has never tolerated dissent. We don't want to use weapons or anything. Just form a movement for Lucknowis to sit and talk and think positively about possible liberation from Hindustan. Some have come forward for it, others shy away from us saying you will cause another partition which we muslims cannot bear. I sympathize with them. India could go for Gujarat and Mumbai type genocides again so they are scared.

Its complicated though because I am more loyal to Lucknow being merged with Pakistan than to a separate Lucknowi state. In Hyderabad which they see as their forerunners they want the movement to be modeled on them. Hyderabadis want independence. See this:

About Us | Azad Deccan Movement

The reality is that you are on the paksitani side now; and there is just no way that you can extricate yourself out of that.... so why are you even thinking about anything else ?
As for the Lucknowis; all they they may think about is whether Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan is coming to visit them; they are not bothered about any haviZ Khan, they don't even know if he exists.
Just stick to wherever you are; whether anybody calls you a traitor or not, you have no alternative.

He may find some in Hyderabad though. Alas

Well there is a party trying to form one but they can't be open about it because India has never tolerated dissent. We don't want to use weapons or anything. Just form a movement for Lucknowis to sit and talk and think positively about possible liberation from Hindustan. Some have come forward for it, others shy away from us saying you will cause another partition which we muslims cannot bear. I sympathize with them. India could go for Gujarat and Mumbai type genocides again so they are scared.

Its complicated though because I am more loyal to Lucknow being merged with Pakistan than to a separate Lucknowi state. In Hyderabad which they see as their forerunners they want the movement to be modeled on them. Hyderabadis want independence. See this:

Which world do you live in ? :crazy:
Both the Hyderabadis and Lucknowis want Good Food. Thats it.

Which world do you live in ? :crazy:
Both the Hyderabadis and Lucknowis want Good Food. Thats it.
Oh I know what people in both places want. You can't say that all want a united India and that also for muslims. My parents don't nor my grandparents.

:wave::wave::wave:
BsbPmHbIEAA-1ZN.jpg
So Pak army is also handling fake currency business :D:D:P

We broke your country in to 2, then took over half of your kashmir. Have some shame. The rest will fall like dominos.
Lol, you think like hamid gul:D
ie you don't think at all :D:D:D:D

Seriously man I don't understand the mindset u guys have, u are like a guy neck deep in sheet trying to scare a passer-by off by stink.

U dream of breaking India and meanwhile ur schools are not safe, bazaars are not safe, heck the masjid u pray is not safe. What can I say keep dreaming while ignoring the real life nightmares :cheers:

Yep situation is bery bad, last night terrorist shells landed right next to my door, killing some of flies and mosquitoes, did your media report that too?

Why Hari Singh Nalwa made pashtuns wear salwar khameez lol....?
Nah, you Sikhs wear our Shalwar Kameez, the original dress of you Sikhs is dhoti for men and choli lehenga for women

The fact is Turban of Guru Nanak is inspired from Turbans of Afghans who were rulers of India in his times. Moreover the martial outlook , Khalsa of Goru Gobind was inspired from Afghans in Punjab who were carrying a martial outlook and warrior code . Thats why Guru Gobind tried to recruit Pathans in his army

Dhol_players.jpg

There is a higher chance of Balochistan being a separate province and Sindh being liberated than the nonsense you are peddling being a think tank.

My parents don't nor my grandparents.

And who in India wants Pakistanis opinions, anyways?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom