What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

lol check out the reaction of that post :P BANNIYAS on firee :bunny:

So you broke the militancy.?

Check the numbers after the lit up border came in followed by Musharraf admitting and agreeing to shut terrorist training camps. Prior to this there was a cull of the terrorist. Just the way we did it in Punjab, but not with the same intensity. Have been to Kashmir and spent time there. They are sick and tired of this shit. You know, during all my time there were problems in couple of districts. And there was only one instance of a army curfew. Guess for what it was? To stop Shia Sunni problem during Moharram. The HC is a dying force. They represent a very minuscule percentage of the population. A minuscule but violent.

The chaps in the 40s curse Pakistan. They are disgusted that they spoilt their youth believing in the Pakistani version. They have children now and they want those children to go to school, study and grow up to a normal life.

I am of the very firm belief, that the only way this problem can be solved is a military dictatorship in Pakistan for at-least 12 years. 4 years the chap will fight with India, 2 year we will work out a solution. 6 years we will implement and ensure peace comes to the region. 13th year he gets assassinated by some nut job.

Who said?

What happened to ottoman caliphs ,why they don't exist? Why did the imperial empires succeed ? Why did Tsars and Russia manage to snatch 80% of islamic turkic lands like Grand Tatary and caucusus which is ruled by Christian Russia today? Why did imperial european empires conquer islamic nations?

Why ISIS is having stalemate? Why Israel defeated islamic arab coalition armies several times? Why mughal empires destroyed by Sikh and marathas? Why Hari Singh Nalwa made pashtuns wear salwar khameez lol....?

Islam's glory days are over. Its the glory days of the Jewish weaponsmiths of Lockheed martin,Boeing,General atomics and Russian weaponsmiths of almaz antey,Sukhoi and Arzamas-16.

What happened to ottoman caliphs ,why they don't exist? Why did the imperial empires succeed ? Why did Tsars and Russia manage to snatch 80% of islamic turkic lands like Grand Tatary and caucusus which is ruled by Christian Russia today? Why did imperial european empires conquer islamic nations?

Why ISIS is having stalemate? Why Israel defeated islamic arab coalition armies several times? Why mughal empires destroyed by Sikh and marathas? Why Hari Singh Nalwa made pashtuns wear salwar khameez lol....?

Islam's glory days are over. Its the glory days of the Jewish weaponsmiths of Lockheed martin,Boeing,General atomics and Russian weaponsmiths of almaz antey,Sukhoi and Arzamas-16.
We will rise.

lol check out the reaction of that post :P BANNIYAS on firee :bunny:

No need to be on fire. Kashmir valley will subside. As for islamists ,lol, We already have divide and conquer ,shias vs sunnis. sunnis vs wahabbis. Its working perfectly.

We will rise.

Yes, please do that with full jihadi force and your jewish overlord Rothschild will vaporize Mecca and put you muslims in concentration camps.Better not poke the jews too hard or islam will blown out of its existence. Else we can always do divide and conquer. Pakistan is in severe destabilization already, another 1971 war and Pakistan will cease to exist. Its the undying mercy of China that your islamic humpty continues to exist.

Yes, please do that with full jihadi force and your jewish overlord Rothschild will vaporize Mecca and put you muslims in concentration camps.Better not poke the jews too hard or islam will blown out of its existence. Else we can always do divide and conquer. Pakistan is in severe destabilization already, another 1971 war and Pakistan will cease to exist. Its the undying mercy of China that your islamic humpty continues to exist.
It will never happen.On paper we have religious faith, "We will rise ".

Let me clear Kashmir is a disputed country between India and Pakistan.
You are talking about elections i am totally dis agreed by your opinion. In presence of million army personals and Indian agencies we cannot consider it a legitimate elections.
One more thing if you can understand urdu please listen to Buhan's interview what he is trying to say.
You kill his innocent brother in fake encounter so he is fighting to protect other innocent youngsters, women and children from brutal establishment.
Every time we invite your leadership to discuss dispute but they need more bloodshed and militancy. So loose your soldiers in weekly ambush strikes and protest in front of world.

So Indian oppression against Peaceful Kashmirs is the root cause of militancy.
Proved.
Saad bro you are a kashmiri so I understand your pain but I think we have to look at a painful reality. The Kashmiris are not a martial race and in total there are barely 10 million 7 million of which are in Indian occupied kashmir. India having a population of 1.1 billion can easily swallow Kashmir and one or 2 deaths of army personel every month-it can actually bear.

Unless we lucknowis and our hyderabadi brethren join the fight or something changes drastically (like the Mehdi coming under Allahs guidance) I don't think the the Kashmiri cause can be brought to the forefront, much less the region be liberated from Indian hegemony. However I would like to note that oppression exists in our Lucknow but its not similar to the oppression kashmiris face daily. However if the muslim population throughout Indian occupied parts rebelled rather than just in kashmir and some disaffection in Lucknow and Hyderabad combined with the force of the Pakistan army-that could be trouble for India.

Thats why the Indians have to take us Lucknowis demands seriously. ;) Otherwise its a country on the path of self destruction. India knows this however which is why it has tried to impose Hindutva ideology on the muslims but hasn't tried to resolve the root causes-the discrimination in employment education and all sectors against muslims and basic rights. It can do more but it has managed to convince some of my cousins in Lucknow India is their country-others disagree.

Nothing gonna change. He is in Tral..lost his two brothers already. Khalid his elder brother was encountered when he went to see Burhan and now his younger Ainan who was on the way to see his ill mother got butchered by IA. Wanna see pics of his open skull.
We heard about of Khalid's fake encounter but we don't know about Ainan.
If you have source please share.

Saad bro you are a kashmiri so I understand your pain but I think we have to look at a painful reality. The Kashmiris are not a martial race and in total there are barely 10 million 7 million of which are in Indian occupied kashmir. India having a population of 1.1 billion can easily swallow Kashmir and one or 2 deaths of army personel every month-it can actually bear.

Unless we lucknowis and our hyderabadi brethren join the fight or something changes drastically (like the Mehdi coming under Allahs guidance) I don't think the the Kashmiri cause can be brought to the forefront, much less the region be liberated from Indian hegemony. However I would like to note that oppression exists in our Lucknow but its not similar to the oppression kashmiris face daily. However if the muslim population throughout Indian occupied parts rebelled rather than just in kashmir and some disaffection in Lucknow and Hyderabad combined with the force of the Pakistan army-that could be trouble for India.

Thats why the Indians have to take us Lucknowis demands seriously. ;) Otherwise its a country on the path of self destruction. India knows this however which is why it has tried to impose Hindutva ideology on the muslims but hasn't tried to resolve the root causes-the discrimination in employment education and all sectors against muslims and basic rights. It can do more but it has managed to convince some of my cousins in Lucknow India is their country-others disagree.
Let me clear i am not kashmiri you can call me Poonchian.
We migrated from Ghazni and belong from Sadozai tribe.
Our ancestors migrated to Di Khan and Poonch princely state in Ahmad Shah Abdali's era.
Abdali's mother was belong to our tribe.
80,000 men of my tribe served in bristish army and ww1,ww2 veterans. Later they created war council known as Azad Kashmir regiment to rebel against maharaj Hari singh and liberated many districts of azad Kashmir without any external help.
Sardar Ibrahim khan forst Azad Kahsmir president Maj Genral Anwar and Genral Aziz Khan was our prominent tribes men.

Ask any local Kashmiri about it. It was there on Frontline, KD, Rising Kashmir, J&K headlines and Aalaw. He was encountered like 10 days back with one more guy. What kind of person you are if you follow Indian Occupied Kashmir and does not know about it ?
Share it.

Let me clear i am not kashmiri you can call me Poonchian.
We migrated from Ghazni and belong from Sadozai tribe.
Our ancestors migrated to Di Khan and Poonch princely state in Ahmad Shah Abdali's era.
Abdali's mother was belong to our tribe.
80,000 men of my tribe served in bristish army and ww1,ww2 veterans. Later they created war council known as Azad Kashmir regiment to rebel against maharaj Hari singh and liberated many districts of azad Kashmir without any external help.
Sardar Ibrahim khan forst Azad Kahsmir president Maj Genral Anwar and Genral Aziz Khan was our prominent tribes men.

Share it.
Wow thats nice to know. The several colours and ways of our people make us Pakistanis and damn aren't we diverse? Good to meet you sir. I was aware though that kashmiris on Pakistani side wanted merger with pakistani. This doesn't mean the majority want this as 7 million are also on the indian occupied side and around 3 million on ours. Out of research I have figured that most kashmiris want freedom but not merger with pakistan other than ones in Azad Kashmir.

So your mother was Hazrat Begum? Talo pashto razi?

What is happening in Lucknow ? If I remember correctly it is a city of nawabs ? Has India agreed to liberate it ?
It will never agree to liberate our lucknow just as it has done in Kashmir. They even invaded Hyderabad and Goa now call it India they aren't releasing kashmir which wants independence then Lucknow is just a piece of cake for them.

Wow thats nice to know. The several colours and ways of our people make us Pakistanis and damn aren't we diverse? Good to meet you sir. I was aware though that kashmiris on Pakistani side wanted merger with pakistani. This doesn't mean the majority want this as 7 million are also on the indian occupied side and around 3 million on ours. Out of research I have figured that most kashmiris want freedom but not merger with pakistan other than ones in Azad Kashmir.

So your mother was Hazrat Begum? Talo pashto razi?
Actually there are two main ideologies.
Nationalism and Islamism.
Nationalists wants free kahsmir consist of Azad Kashmir, J&K, Gilgit Baltistan and Aksai chin.
Islamists wants merger with Pakistan in the name of Islam and Shriat.
Her name was Zarghuna Alakozai.

this will never bring peace nor liberate Kashmir
If armed struggle is not the solution please share your opinion.

It will never agree to liberate our lucknow just as it has done in Kashmir. They even invaded Hyderabad and Goa now call it India they aren't releasing kashmir which wants independence then Lucknow is just a piece of cake for them.

Arey haviZ; get your facts right at least. Lucknow is not a piece of cake. Lucknow is a "Shahi Tukra" for India.... :D
Since when have you started dreaming about "liberating" Lucknow, by the way ??? The good folks of Lucknow are pretty liberated as it is, no bombs going off around them; for instance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom