What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

So they had / have little courage. Bangladesh no country? :undecided:
Yes. Hindus chickened out. Nothing new.

Bangladesh broke out of a country called Pakistan. When Pakistan further fragments into pieces, that will be Pakistan breaking up into pieces. Not India.

Bangladesh broke out of a country called Pakistan. When Pakistan further fragments into pieces, that will be Pakistan breaking up into pieces. Not India.

We broke your country in to 2, then took over half of your kashmir. Have some shame. The rest will fall like dominos.

So how was your study prep break?
It went well :)
You sure you are in one piece? don't you think 68 years ago your land was divided into two pieces and now its in three pieces?
Well .. we were still under British rule when Partition took place. But nothing of that sort happened in an independent India while what happened to Pakistan was a bit different - It was a typical case of an established independent country splitting up.
And yup with time changes happen who knows what future beholds :)
:agree:

Punjab and Bengal were divided and people are living with it. I believe, Indians and Pakistanis should both be content with whatever part of J&K has. Already generations been spoiled, present and future generations will continue suffer and the blood sheed. :(

For Kashmir cause we have to consider majority opinion, and the majority demand freedom. Irrespective of religion there is nothing like Islamic terrorism. In Burma you will observe mass murders of innocent muslims by Buddhist( Buddhist terrosits), In India you will observe Bodo terrorism (Hindu Terrorists), In Iraq, Afghanistan you will observe Crusaders (Christianity Terrorism) etc.
So there is noting to blame Islam you will see more terrorism by other religion in fact your biggest Ally are Jew terrorists.

We broke your country in to 2, then took over half of your kashmir. Have some shame. The rest will fall like dominos.
Muslims broke India into two - agreed.
You took over more than half of Kashmir, before IA drove PA out to a narrow strip called 'AJK'. It IS our shame.
It ain't gonna fall anymore. You had the chance but you have missed the bus. India is getting more united from within. :tup: Believe it or not, that's upto you.

You took over more than half of Kashmir, before IA drove PA out to a narrow strip called 'AJK'. It IS our shame.
It ain't gonna fall anymore. You had the chance but you have missed the bus. India is getting more united from within. :tup: Believe it or not, that's upto you.

We'll keep coming, Hide yourself Pundit.

Dharti ma samband hoti hai kaisay bhool gay yeh bhashan. Muslay qabiz rahy iss pay tumhari gairat kaisay guwara kary gi. I hope you are fluent in Hindi. :p:

I don't know about kashmiris and khalistanis but maoists won't join this...u are making fun of u r self..
First naxals don't have guts to come out of thick forest..forget about fighting us face to face...They are good at ambushes only..plz let them stay in forest like tarzan..They have different agenda

Okay if you insist, I will advise them to stay in forests.

Dharti ma samband hoti hai kaisay bhool gay yeh bhashan. Muslay qabiz rahy iss pay tumhari gairat kaisay guwara kary gi. I hope you are fluent in Hindi. :p:

Okay if you insist, I will advise them to stay in forests.
Like I said. I belong to the 21st century India. This is the latest avatar of Bharatvarsha. Rest is history.
For now. :D

We'll keep coming, Hide yourself Pundit.
Thank you for your organic matter. And free weaponry. :agree:

What about bangladesh

Punjab and Bengal were divided and people are living with it. I believe, Indians and Pakistanis should both be content with whatever part of J&K has. Already generations been spoiled, present and future generations will continue suffer and the blood sheed. :(
We don't want bloodshed let us invite hurriat leadership and listen their demands for both of us.
You are forcing Kashmiri youngsters to pick/snatch weapons to protect their mothers, sisters and Children.
Forget about armed struggle please justify fake encounters, mass murders of innocent people and rapes in J&K valley.

We don't want bloodshed let us invite hurriat leadership and listen their demands for both of us.
You are forcing Kashmiri youngsters to pick/snatch weapons to protect their mothers, sisters and Children.
Forget about armed struggle please justify fake encounters, mass murders of innocent people and rapes in J&K valley.

I joined PDF to learn about Kashmir Issue. My best friend for last 5 years is a Kashmiri. Even PDF's Administrator and many members who knows me (outside of PDF) are aware of this.

My friend hates very thought of removing Article 370 and she hates hurrriat leaders even more. They aren't the representative of Kashmiri's

I not living in India these days (here for family function) and don't know what's happening in Kashmir at present, but I often speak to MA friend and haven't heard anything bad from here.

Government of India has allowed Pakistani's to meet Hurrriat leaders in Past, it can do it in present or future as well. If denied them, ain't have iota of clue about it. :(

I joined PDF to learn about Kashmir Issue. My best friend for last 5 years is a Kashmiri. Even PDF's Administrator and many members who knows me (outside of PDF) are aware of this.

My friend hates very thought of removing Article 370 and she hates hurrriat leaders even more. They aren't the representative of Kashmiri's

I not living in India these days (here for family function) and don't know what's happening in Kashmir at present, but I often speak to MA friend and haven't heard anything bad from here.

Government of India has allowed Pakistani's to meet Hurrriat leaders in Past, it can do it in present or future as well. If denied them, ain't have iota of clue about it. :(
My other questions?

Why should we invite Hurriat leadership ? Have they won any election. Can anyone prove that they have peoples mandate apart from some random separatists. But we still consider them as Indian citizens and are still willing to talk to them. Do Pakistanis even allow any separates to live in your country. They are just shot dead like some wild beasts. At-least we don't do that. And it's Hurriat ( plus other separatists) and Pakistani intelligence agencies who are forcing Kashmiri youngsters to pick up weapons. We don't claim that we are a perfect country but are doing everything we can for our Kashimiri brothers even though many in the valley don't like us.

Last edited:
1947 we did it then we can do it again and someday India will be many mini states like it was in times of ancient backward Hindustanis. :cheers:
Seriously man I don't understand the mindset u guys have, u are like a guy neck deep in sheet trying to scare a passer-by off by stink.

U dream of breaking India and meanwhile ur schools are not safe, bazaars are not safe, heck the masjid u pray is not safe. What can I say keep dreaming while ignoring the real life nightmares :cheers:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom