What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

Per UN resolutions India is not the Occupying any Territory, it's vise-versa. At present, Kashmir is even more peaceful then any Pakistani State. :p:

See I was right you are one hell of a deluded lot. Anyways I will agree to your claim if you bring a pic from Pakistan where people are protesting and they hoist Indian flag?

I will accept your claim of being more peaceful and your version of UN resolutions.

inferior beef eaters getting
In Pakistan you won't see water after 20 years time. :rofl:
forget 20 years if GoI decided to stop waters from INDUS and other rivers there wont be any fertile plains of punjab ...you know they called these rivers their jugular veins for a reason.

Indian security forces would be able to do nil against them

Who cares man, as long as you chaps come up with operations like PantSlam, Ghazwa-e-Behind and what not, you can keep eating beef. Your brains still do not function. So no point of all muscle:rofl:

We will just sit back and keep sending them back to the whichever heaven they want.

We? Where did the we come from? You're a stupid civvie.
stupid civvie of the state of India, hence "we"

like we won the world cup in 2011 and we smashed Pakistan into 2 pieces in 1971... comprende ?

This is such a troll thread why are u pakistni posters engaging these brainless trolls?? Ignore ,make ur point and move on. I wont bother responding to retarded quote replies.

Forget about us, the way things are proceeding in India, you won't find a bride in India in near future.

:lol: Like Chinese importing from vietnam ,we will import them from Pakistan. :rofl: At least they will have water in India.

stupid civvie of the state of India, hence "we"

like we won the world cup in 2011 and we smashed Pakistan into 2 pieces in 1971... comprende ?

Don't waste time . He won't get it because he is madarsa educated.

:blink: :blink:. How deluded you Indians can be? As far as I know Indians on this forum utter the terrorist word more than Pakistanis, and Indian occupied territories including Jammu and Kashmir are not country, we will keep raising voice against your oppression, against your notanki, against your dream of Akhand Baharat. You won't see peace.
We don't need peace, this status quo suits us just fine:-)

We snatched Kashmir, Hyderabad, Junagarh from u, devided u into half and bringing hell to u every day, and that's peace for us:cheers:

Oh so PDF allows terrorist propaganda?

I have no idea why I am surprised.

More unmarked graves as well.

Sir, they should give up Arms and follow the path of Non Violence. The world will support their Nobel cause. This blood shed has Malgin it. :(
Yes leave kashmir if you want to bring peace and Non Violence.

Foolishness and Pride goes hand in hand. :whistle:

See I was right you are one hell of a deluded lot. Anyways I will agree to your claim if you bring a pic from Pakistan where people are protesting and they hoist Indian flag?

I will accept your claim of being more peaceful and your version of UN resolutions.

To start visit Google and do some search regarding the fatalities in Pakistan and any State in India and you'll enlighten yourself Mr. Deluded. The standard UN resolutions is the one I'm referring to...:p:

he has thanked sikhs too.

I pledge my support to CMDR Burhan.

Anyone questioning writ of state should get bullet in his forehead, be it Sikh, Hindu, Muslin, Christian etc...

Aur Bhai Jaan, how's Bhabhi Ji? Saw your pic's on FB. May Allah bless you. :welcome:

Yes leave kashmir if you want to bring peace and Non Violence.

We are not leaving anything. Kashmir is Home of people of other faith's as well. Because of Non Violence, world dosent pays heed to thier cause. They can continue doing it, but won't bring fruitful results.

If they follow peaceful path, even I'll support them. :cray:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom