What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen’s Commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani asked Kashmiri youth to join them(First Video)

Maoists, Kashmiris, and Khalistanis and rest of 70 others should join forces, they all share a common noble cause.

Buddy, this is an online Defence forum. Your insults and words mean nothing.

If a few "illiterate Madrassa students" can frighten you guys and kill a dozen of shupa pawa's security forces, these trained freedom fighters would do much worse. They don't spend their time harassing old widows or young kids waving flags. They eat beef. They're real men. Frankly, Indian security forces would be able to do nil against them.

Frighten us. :rofl::rofl:

If I start posting pics and vids, you will start crying mods.

We don't use gun ships , fighters , artillery to kill them like your frightened forces. We get real close and involve them in gun fight, where both parties have fair chance. :omghaha:

No time for trolls. Keep eating beef and enrolling in madarsas. :tup:

True unmarked graves like the massacrre done on golden temple and sikh riots

What has this to do with Sikh Riots and attack on Golden Temple? 'SOS' - short on substance? I can quote 100 of such incident from Islamic Republic of Pakistan, but don't wish to go off topic. :enjoy:

Maoists, Kashmiris, and Khalistanis and rest of 70 others should join forces, they all share a common noble cause.

They all can join noble cause, but it won't do jack, as they won't found terrorist sympathisers in India for ex: You. :whistle:

As I said in your wetdreams. Attrition rate is many fold more among jehadis.
Buddy, this is an online Defence forum. Your insults and words mean nothing.

If a few "illiterate Madrassa students" can frighten you guys and kill a dozen of shupa pawa's security forces, these trained freedom fighters would do much worse. They don't spend their time harassing old widows or young kids waving flags. They eat beef. They're real men. Frankly, Indian security forces would be able to do nil against them.
Eating beef doesn't make you men ....look at these inferior beef eaters getting humiliated by real men.

CWG 2014: Sushil Kumar needs just 107 seconds to beat Abbas and win gold

Pakistan no match for Indian wrestlers - The Express Tribune

Pakistan knocked out by India on MMA league debut - The Express Tribune

Terrorists don't need sympathizers e.g. You (Indian)

For Pakistani's everyone other than them is a Terrorist. :lol: I good Terrorist or Bad? :rofl:

Anyone who supports terrorism in another country is a Terrorist Sympthaizer for me. The above Post in this thread is a brutal example of it. ;)

Poka! :wave: :crazy_pilot:

untitled(142).png

For Pakistani's everyone other than them is a Terrorist. :lol: I good Terrorist or Bad? :rofl:

Anyone who supports terrorism in another country is a Terrorist Sympthaizer for me. The above Post in this thread is a brutal example of it. ;)

Poka! :wave: :crazy_pilot:

:blink: :blink:. How deluded you Indians can be? As far as I know Indians on this forum utter the terrorist word more than Pakistanis, and Indian occupied territories including Jammu and Kashmir are not country, we will keep raising voice against your oppression, against your notanki, against your dream of Akhand Baharat. You won't see peace.

:blink: :blink:. How deluded you Indians can be? As far as I know Indians on this forum utter the terrorist word more than Pakistanis, and Indian occupied territories including Jammu and Kashmir are not country, we will keep raising voice against your oppression, against your notanki, against your dream of Akhand Baharat. You won't see peace.

Per UN resolutions India is not the Occupying any Territory, it's vise-versa. At present, Kashmir is even more peaceful then any Pakistani State. :p:

NSA talk withheld, border clash and now this... things aren't going in right direction...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom