What's new

Hitler's speech they don't want you to listen

Pure BS now Your siding with a Man who would have exterminated you for not being Aryan.

STFU you German !!!!! I'm NOT 'siding' with Hitler,dumbass. SEE THE VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you haven't seen it. See what Hitler says about America and then see the world around you and events happening. Hitler had it right about America !!! Also poor you who is fed with utter propaganda. We spite on Hitler ONLY because he LOST ! Had he won, we would've been spitting churchil. The fact is that Hitler , America and British are the faces of SAME COIN !!!! .. Hitler killed millions of Jews..bad.Period. BUT what about millions upon millions that died due to British empire? Ever heard of drought of Bengal? 4 million died there and this is just ONE example. Hitler bombed the living sh!t out of evil,imperialistic and murderer British empire and this was the only 'correct' step of Hitler.

I think he is an Arab American

I'm both German and Arab.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

My point. He was willing to fight with Non Aryan people provided they were willing to work with him.

It did not go well with his former ally the USSR in fact his racist ideology he considered Slavs sub human. in fact just right before he invaded the ussr they were supplying.

by hitler's speech it looks like it was not germany, but america who started WW2, WOW, this is indeed shocking!!

STFU you German !!!!! I'm NOT 'siding' with Hitler,dumbass. SEE THE VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you haven't seen it. See what Hitler says about America and then see the world around you and events happening. Hitler had it right about America !!! Also poor you who is fed with utter propaganda. We spite on Hitler ONLY because he LOST ! Had he won, we would've been spitting churchil. The fact is that Hitler , America and British are the faces of SAME COIN !!!! .. Hitler killed millions of Jews..bad.Period. BUT what about millions upon millions that died due to British empire? Ever heard of drought of Bengal? 4 million died there and this is just ONE example. Hitler bombed the living sh!t out of evil,imperialistic and murderer British empire and this was the only 'correct' step of Hitler.

Your a Retarded Idiot, First Japan attacked the USA then Germany declared war on the USA and then your blaming us for it ? had he won he men would have exterminated people not only in Europe but in all over the world, 27 million Soviets killed, forget the jews he hated plenty of other people then them. Hitler might have bombed the british but in the end Germany was destroyed. the superior Aryans were beaten by inferior Soldiers, Germany lost and was R@ped to core for it did the world.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

by hitler's speech it looks like it was not germany, but america who started WW2, WOW, this is indeed shocking!!

LMAFO you aren't reading history are you ? Japan attacked the USA first then Germany Declared war to help it's ally and your blaming us ?

What NC said was true, Hitler respected us Brits for our empire and our pureness. He would allow us to keep our empire if he could have europe.
Obviously when we went to war with Germany he wanted to invade yes.
Hitler wasn't racist...facepalm. Just...no. I'm not even going to bother.
Pearl harbour mystery? There was a major military base there? Therefore a very good target. duh.

so why he attacked britain??, hitler wanted to capture britian not to let you maintain your empire, he was against the british empire, and he developed the submarine fleet solely to crush your naval power through which you expanded your empire. u-boats drown many brit ships

japanese were lured by CIA to attack the pearl garbour, if you have any change, go read the history, japanese had no reason to attack first america because their empire was expanding in the east, second pearl harbour was half way on the pacific away from mainland so there was little benefit of harming USA, they must knew tht they are just brining USA to the war

it is also clear from hitler speech tht america 'incited' them to go to war, so it was infact uncle sam's plan for WW2 to happen in the first place

before i believed tht hitler was expansionist but now my entire view point has changed, hitler was not expansionist, he just wanted to suppress the threat from its enemies, france and brit who were being used by US to attack germany

so why he attacked britain??, hitler wanted to capture britian not to let you maintain your empire, he was against the british empire, and he developed the submarine fleet solely to crush your naval power through which you expanded your empire. u-boats drown many brit ships

japanese were lured by CIA to attack the pearl garbour, if you have any change, go read the history, japanese had no reason to attack first america because their empire was expanding in the east, second pearl harbour was half way on the pacific away from mainland so there was little benefit of harming USA, they must knew tht they are just brining USA to the war

it is also clear from hitler speech tht america 'incited' them to go to war, so it was infact uncle sam's plan for WW2 to happen in the first place

before i believed tht hitler was expansionist but now my entire view point has changed, hitler was not expansionist, he just wanted to suppress the threat from its enemies, france and brit who were being used by US to attack germany

the CIA wasn't even created until after WW2 it was the OSS OMG the level of propaganda you learned, don't worry America has been sent by Allah to Purify the Land of the Pure.

this is exactly what uncle sam is doing now, it incites the war, and then makes excuses for war, no country has done this in history, this is pure uncle sam's strategy

Because he saw that we were never going to co-operate with him.
The war started in 1939. The US entered in 41 yet they started the war? You are so wrong.
How exactly did the CIA lure them? Blowing up a load of US ships would hurt the US.

The Level of BS they have learned to love for their hate against the west they also would have support Japan for it's genocide across asia during ww2.

the CIA wasn't even created until after WW2 it was

But I have to agree with KarachiPunk. Japan was lured in to the Pacific war as oil supplies from the Dutch East Indies were cut off. She had to occupy those pacific islands. For that to happen Uncle Sam's navy had to be removed from the equation

But I have to agree with KarachiPunk. Japan was lured in to the Pacific war as oil supplies from the Dutch East Indies were cut off. She had to occupy those pacific islands. For that to happen Uncle Sam's navy had to be removed from the equation

Japan Invaded and occupied many Islands in the pacific the USA acted, yes I mean the USA wanted to lose 400,000 men and several million wounded.

Anyway Video is BS Japan attacked first then Germany Declared War. simple fact is Hitler was a Liar and a nut if was as smart as people say he was he would have won the war and he many chances yet he let his racist thoughts prevent him from winning by attacking the USSR because he hated slavs. Hitler is Dead Allies won get over it.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

No Japan attacked the US first then America acted.

with the oil embargo first. the USA acted.

No wonder you like Hitler, you share his racist tendencies.

simple fact is Hitler was a Liar and a nut if was as smart as people say he was he would have won the war and he many chances yet he let his racist thoughts prevent him from winning by attacking the USSR because he hated slavs.

Back
Top Bottom