What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Vietnamese claim part of China to be Viet, what a delusional bunch.

Where was Han chinese ?

fig1mt72e.gif

You are fake Han, you speak Shanghai language which Han Chinese can not understand what you are talking about, like English and Dutch. You are foreigner to each others.

I speak Mandarin perfectly, and there is almost no major difference between English-American and Dutch-American, and you want to pit them to fight each other? Don't be silly.

What they have to do with Vietnamese?

They are part of China, not Vietnam.

We are King people, Vietnam is country of Kinh, in Southener of such Yue people. Kinh people don't have nothing to do with such Bai Yue.

We are King people, Vietnam is country of Kinh, in Southener of such Yue people. Kinh people don't have nothing to do with such Bai Yue.

And Baiyue people are always on the side of Han, they never like your kind.

You have to care about native land of Wu Yue people and Han people, you are ruled by Han up to now. forgotten you it ?

You should stop now. Shanghai is home to the Han people and 39 ethic minorities and a few unidentified ethnic groups. Minority ethnic population totals 53,000, accounting for 0.4 percent of the city's total population.

I speak Mandarin perfectly, and there is almost no major difference between English-American and Dutch-American, and you want to pit them to fight each other? Don't be silly.

You have to learn Mandarin in school to speak it, its not your own language what you hear first from your parents, its second language, like Deutsche people learn English in school to speak it.

You have to learn Mandarin in school to speak it, its not your own language what you hear first from your parents, its second language, like Deutsche people learn English in school to speak it.

Mandarin is also like my first language, many Chinese expression is better to be articulate by Mandarin than by Shanghainese.

Your argument is boring, let's take another one.

And Baiyue people are always on the side of Han, they never like your kind.

When you are Wu Yue, is smartest group of Bai Yue given up to claim your true identity, no one can help you. This matter is not related to unification of China if you want to be part of China.

OK, I stop here. But I will turn back if you troll on us. Note that I have been to Shang hai in five years ago. The first time I have known about this matter from my Shanghai counterpart: How is different between Sganghai people and other people like Peking_ren, Shichuan etc.

Last edited:
When you are Wu Yue, is smartest group of Bai Yue given up to claim your true identity, no one can help you. This matter is not related to unification of China if you want to be part of China.

There is no such concept as making South China a different country from North China, i see you are making some fruitless effort to split China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom