What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

These three can all pass as Chinese from anywhere.
11025300606_c11bff11db_b.jpg

2-4 from the left and 2-3 from the right can be passed as the Chinese.
beautiful-vietnamese-girls-in-vietnamese-national-costume-ao-dai.jpg
how about this (China-Vietnam Youth Gala, held in Nanning City. 25th Nov 2013)?
red: Chinese, blue: Vietnamese

20-youths-to-participate-in-the-2nd-vietnam-china-youth-festival-1278625-edu-27-11-2013.jpg

2.jpg

59e8cd581b401255ed64fd62a3da8372_XL.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

0PPFi2y8.jpg

PB3YjyXL.jpg

Last edited:
The two Chinese girls sit at the front belong to the most southern phenotype for Chinese, since they are from the Zhuang Autonomous Region of Guangxi, they might have a lot of more mixture with Zhuang.

59e8cd581b401255ed64fd62a3da8372_XL.jpg

Cantonese are native local mixed with Han Chinese. Look at the map of Qin empire, at its peak of empire large area of South China isn't covered by Qin. The Han Chinese dont originate from Southern China. Therefore the Local there must be conquered and enslaved later on by the Han. Similar to how Manchu conquered and enslaved Han, and then later became what it is now China. Does not make genius to figure out. Dont you notice Cantonese is not = Mandarin.

Qin-dynasty-map.-12edjva.jpg

Let me teach you Vietnamese here, according to Vietnamese ancients instruct their descendants.

1. do not trust the Chinese
2. do not trust the Chinese
3. do not trust the Chinese

You think I hate the Chinese that much. No I don't. You can be friend with them as two normal people when come to politic and diplomacy, they are no friends. It was the Vietnamese ancestors wrote in their history. Dont believe me, go read the Vietnamese history.

Last edited:
Han is still the rightful owner of South China, you Viet ultranationalists should stop dreaming about our Chinese territory.

40 % Cantonese in Canton and 37 % Wu Yue, Zhe Jiang- Shanghai are native people, no Han.

Cantonese are native local mixed with Han Chinese. Look at the map of Qin empire, at its peak of empire large area of South China isn't covered by Qin. The Han Chinese dont originate from Southern China. Therefore the Local there must be conquered and enslaved later on by the Han. Similar to how Manchu conquered and enslaved Han, and then later became what it is now China. Does not make genius to figure out. Dont you notice Cantonese is not = Mandarin.

Qin-dynasty-map.-12edjva.jpg

Let me teach you Vietnamese here, according to Vietnamese ancients instruct their descendants.

1. do not trust the Chinese
2. do not trust the Chinese
3. do not trust the Chinese

You think I hate the Chinese that much. No I don't. You can be friend with them as two normal people when come to politic and diplomacy, they are no friends. It was the Vietnamese ancestors wrote in their history. Dont believe me, go read the Vietnamese history.

1. What if I told you there was no such people called "Han" in Qin Dynasty.
2. The first ancestor of Han people was Huaxia and modern Han is an ethnic mixed with countless ancient ethnics. The specific place of Han's origin is not existed.
3. Bad example. Cantonese speaks Han Chinese which is the same as Northern Han who speaks Mandarin, yet Manchurian former mother language Manchurian is not even part of Sino-Tibetan language.
4. Baekje and Silla were both ancient countries of Korea, they shared different cultures and languages. Their descendants are all Korean.
5. Everyone is enslaved by their rulers (Emperors/ Kings) in the past no matter who they are.
6. Cantonese is even closer to ancient Han Chinese than Mandarin is.

I am Han, Cantonese are Han, you are not Han.

That EatShxt is not even a human being, he is just a shameless bug always making nonsense and trying to incite Chinese people.

Han is still the rightful owner of South China, you Viet ultranationalists should stop dreaming about our Chinese territory.
Nobody in VN claims South China! who does so, is mad. However, it is legitimate to debate on history, don´t you think so?

You are lơw educated boy and troll and troll nonsense with such hilarious trashes.
Don't forget that our ancient Capital was in Cổ Loa citadel of Thục Dynasty (257 – 207 BC). "Cổ Loa" ís ancient Vietnamese (Kinh) word "Kẻ Loa".
Today in Vietnam is available many villages or locations with the name beginning with word "Cổ...", like "Cổ Đô", "Cổ Lễ" ...
Its better when you state that Vietnamese (King people) came to Red river delta from East Africa around 600,000 years.
History of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it seemed I must highlight and make big for you to read because I already posted this quote before
In this study, Xu Songshi points out that there were various place names in southern China and extending into northern Vietnam which came from Zhuang, a Tai language. For instance, he states that there were many place names which began with the character “gu” (古), or “cổ” in Vietnamese, a term which he argues came from Zhuang and has been interpreted in many ways, from meaning “I,” to a classifier, to meaning a mountain with no vegetation on it. He also mentions that such place names could be found in the past from Anhui Province, in what is today central China, to Guangxi Province in the southwest, an area which he argues Tai speakers historically inhabited.9 Xu Songshi also cites a work which was published in 1877, Xu Yanxu’s Brief Compilation on Vietnam, which reportedly contains a map of the districts in Vietnam when it was under Chinese control in the early 15th century.10 This map apparently lists place names in what is today northern Vietnam such as the following: Cổ Bàng (古榜), Cổ Lão (古老), Cổ Lễ (古禮), Cổ Dũng (古勇), Cổ Long (古龍), Cổ Phí (古費), Cổ Đằng (古藤), Cổ Hồng (古宏), Cổ Lôi (古雷), Cổ Bình (古平), Cổ Đặng (古鄧), Cổ Xã (古社), and Cổ Nông (古農). Additionally, Xu Songshi states that characters such as tư/si (思), đô/du (都), đa/duo (多), na/na (那), bố/bu (布), and điều/diao (調) also represent Zhuang words, and that in Vietnam during the 15th century there were also place names with these characters, such as the following: Na Ngạn (那岸), Lục Na (陸那), Đa Cẩm (多錦), Đa Dực (多翌), Tư Dung (思容), Điều An (調安), and Bố Chân (布真).11 Unfortunately, Xu Songshi did not state what these other terms might have meant in Zhuang, although anyone familiar with a Tai language can tell that “na/na” is the term for a fi eld. While Xu Songshi therefore indicated that there was historically a strong Tai presence in the Red River Delta, he did not provide a clear historical explanation for how this happened.

Qua những tư liệu thư lịch và tư liệu truyền thuyết trên, chúng ta có thể khẳng định: Thục Phán không thể là con Vua nước Ba Thục ở Tứ Xuyên (Trung Quốc). Mà có thể khẳng định ông là người Tày cổ, thủ lĩnh liên minh Bộ lạc Tây Âu mà Trung tâm là Cao Bằng. Điều đó còn được minh chứng rõ hơn là trong truyền thuyết cổ "Cẩu chủa cheng Vùa" có chứa đựng nhiều yếu tố hợp lý, chứa đựng những hạt nhân lịch sử của nó, vì vậy cần phải khai thác và nghiên cứu kỹ hơn, sâu hơn. Đến nay những tập tục, truyền thuyết dân gian tại Cổ loa và cùng xung quanh cũng phù hợp với cách lý giải về nguồn gốc Thục Phán - An Dương Vương là người Tày cổ giống như truyền thuyết "Chín chúa tranh Vua". "Trong tâm thức dân gian vùng Cổ Loa luôn ghi nhớ nguồn gốc "người thượng du" một tù trưởng miền núi" của Vua Thục. Thậm chí truyền thuyết cần nó rõ quê gốc của Thục Phán - An Dương Vương là Cao Bằng" 2.
Như vậy là từ thành Bản Phủ - Thục Phán đã tổ chức cuộc thi và giành thắng lợi trước các chúa. Nay các địa danh, các câu truyện gắn liền với cuộc thi vẫn còn in sâu đậm trong ký ức nhân dân. Đồng thời trong tâm thức dân gian vẫn còn nhiều tập tục - Có thể gọi là một loại hình văn hoá tộc người lưu lại và liên quan đến Thục Phán - An Dương Vương và thành Cổ Loa. Đó là các biểu tượng Rùa vàng, Gà trắng, trong đó gà trắng phá hoại việc xây thành Cổ Loa, Rùa vàng giúp xây thành. Gà trắng và Rùa vàng có thể gọi là những linh vật có ý nghĩa biểu tượng trong dân tộc Tày. Hiện nay nhân dân vẫn coi Rùa vàng là thần rùa giúp sức, phù trợ nhân dân làm những việc tốt đẹp, ân nghĩa, chống lại ma quỷ, kẻ thù...Trong dân tộc Tày, con Rùa được nhân dân quý trọng tôn thờ. Con gà thì lại khác, biểu tượng gà là "vật kí thác linh hồn", gà gắn liền với bóng đêm và sự chết tróc; hiện nay trong đồng bào Tày vẫn coi "Ma gà" (Phi Cáy) là hiện tượng đáng sợ, vì nó gây tai hoạ cho con người khi bị "Ma gà" nhập, hiện nay người Tày vẫn coi gà trắng là "Cáy khoăn" tức là gà gọi hồn khi làm lễ "Dòn lầu" cho trẻ em, thường sách theo con gà và thường dùng gà trắng để phục vụ trong lễ này1 như vậy là gà trắng đã thành tinh nó bị coi là con vật mang tai hoạ đến con người. Vì vậy đồng bào Tày kiêng nuôi gà trắng, kiêng thịt gà trắng trong những dịp lễ vui mừng... từ những quan niệm đó đến những phong tục, tập quán của người Tày về Rùa vàng và Gà trắng, có thể thấy rõ "Sự tương đồng với những chi tiết trong truyền thuyết An Dương Vương xây thành Cổ Loa" những nét tương đồng ấy phải chăng có cội nguồn từ nguồn gốc Tày cổ của Thục phán - An Dương Vương. Vì nhà vua là Tày cổ nên những quan niệm, phong tục cổ của người Tày đã được đưa đến vùng đất Cổ Loa"2.

We don't care what Hua "boat people" think about us. In the past they escaped from famine, viotions, riots, civil war ... in China and came to Vietnam. We have been taken care about them like our brothers, let them had chance to live in Vietnam, have our rice to eat. It was extended through many generation up to now.
Its reported that more than 800,000 Hua people are still living in Vietnam.
When you ran out from Vietnam, you paid for besil, boat, foods... to human traffickers, etc to go to West, then you changed your face, you insulted Vietnamese in Western propaganda to have mercy of white men.
Who is ungrateful here ? such stupid Hua "boat people".
More than 20,000 inhabitants were killed in revenge for their support of the Nguyen. The massacre, which also included 10,000 Chinese from Cho Lon. was thought by some to he aimed at destroying the Chinese monopoly on commerce This was one of the objectives of the Qui Nhon merchants who had been the main backers of the Tãy Son rebels from the beginning. Tây Son forces pillaged and burned shops and vessels belonging to Chinese merchants and proceeded to kill them systematically. They then threw the corpses into the Saigon River, and for one month, no one dared to eat shrimp or to drink water taken from the river. All the mercantile goods—muslin. silk. tea. perfumes. paper—were removed from Chinese homes and thrown out into the streets, and no one dared to pick them up.”

it seemed I must highlight and make big for you to read because I already posted this quote before

The ancient vietnamese/kinh word " kẻ " written with Han Ji "(古)". This word mean: "People" in Viet/kinh language.

Today we say:
Người hay kẻ dở , it mean " its good people. there is bad people"
Kẻ Chợ
mean: "people do business in market" or businessman. Today, with rumors, Hanoi people called as "Kẻ Chợ", it mean Hanoian are mostly "selfish people".

In the past, Vietnamese/Kinh people were living in separate villages where in close small village community. Each people in one village were called by others by the mane of village. My home town in Viettri city in northern Hanoi 80 km, was called in the past as Kẻ Sửi , people of village Sửi. Late on it cecame the mane of village Kẻ Sủi, or Cổ Sủ written in Han Ji. Same as Cổ Đô, the name of homevillage of my friend, is in Sơn Tây province (today is annexed to Hanoi).

In fact all the manes:

Cổ Bàng (古榜), Cổ Lão (古老), Cổ Lễ (古禮), Cổ Dũng (古勇), Cổ Long (古龍), Cổ Phí (古費), Cổ Đằng (古藤), Cổ Hồng (古宏), Cổ Lôi (古雷), Cổ Bình (古平), Cổ Đặng (古鄧), Cổ Xã (古社), and Cổ Nông (古農)...

There were the names of villages in Viet/kinh language, not related to Zhuang language.

An Dương Vương là người Tày cổ giống như truyền thuyết "Chín chúa tranh Vua".

if an An Dương Vương là người Tày cổ, why he did not move the Capital of Dynasty in to Guangxi, there is his home land ?

He was defeated by Zhao Tuo, an Duong Vuong was dead in his home town in Nghe An Province.

dencuong2.jpg

2727872n_cung__c7916a_hi7872n.jpg

Đền Cuông | Diễn Châu | Nghệ An | Việt nam

More than 20,000 inhabitants were killed in revenge for their support of the Nguyen. The massacre, which also included 10,000 Chinese from Cho Lon. was thought by some to he aimed at destroying the Chinese monopoly on commerce This was one of the objectives of the Qui Nhon merchants who had been the main backers of the Tãy Son rebels from the beginning. Tây Son forces pillaged and burned shops and vessels belonging to Chinese merchants and proceeded to kill them systematically. They then threw the corpses into the Saigon River, and for one month, no one dared to eat shrimp or to drink water taken from the river. All the mercantile goods—muslin. silk. tea. perfumes. paper—were removed from Chinese homes and thrown out into the streets, and no one dared to pick them up.”

There was civil war between Nguyen Warlord and Tay Son rebels. Not only Hua people were killed, huge amount of Vietnamese (who were by side with Nguyen Warlord) were victims.

Last edited:
and this is the German Empire from 1919–1937. They lost more than 1/3 of their territories including overseas occupations after the defeats of two world wars. Some Germans still dream of returning of old land. Too late. You know surely the song of Abba "The winner takes it all".

661px-Deutsches_Reich2.png

The ancient vietnamese/kinh word " kẻ " written with Han Ji "(古)". This word mean: "People" in Viet/kinh language.

Today we say:
Người hay kẻ dở , it mean " its good people. there is bad people"
Kẻ Chợ
mean: "people do business in market" or businessman. Today, with rumors, Hanoi people called as "Kẻ Chợ", it mean Hanoian are mostly "selfish people".

In the past, Vietnamese/Kinh people were living in separate villages where in close small village community. Each people in one village were called by others by the mane of village. My home town in Viettri city in northern Hanoi 80 km, was called in the past as Kẻ Sửi , people of village Sửi. Late on it cecame the mane of village Kẻ Sủi, or Cổ Sủ written in Han Ji. Same as Cổ Đô, the name of homevillage of my friend, is in Sơn Tây province (today is annexed to Hanoi).

In fact all the manes:

Cổ Bàng (古榜), Cổ Lão (古老), Cổ Lễ (古禮), Cổ Dũng (古勇), Cổ Long (古龍), Cổ Phí (古費), Cổ Đằng (古藤), Cổ Hồng (古宏), Cổ Lôi (古雷), Cổ Bình (古平), Cổ Đặng (古鄧), Cổ Xã (古社), and Cổ Nông (古農)...

There were the names of villages in Viet/kinh language, not related to Zhuang language.

if an An Dương Vương là người Tày cổ, why he did not move the Capital of Dynasty in to Guangxi, there is his home land ?

He was defeated by Zhao Tuo, an Duong Vuong was dead in his home town in Nghe An Province.

Đền Cuông | Diễn Châu | Nghệ An | Việt nam

There was civil war between Nguyen Warlord and Tay Son rebels. Not only Hua people were killed, huge amount of Vietnamese (who were by side with Nguyen Warlord) were victims.
I already post this 'Ke' quote before also
Based on this connection with Tai-speaking peoples that Xu Songshi made, Chen Jinghe then argued that cổ/gu 古 was related to the Tai word for person, “khon.” He argued further that kẻ and khon came from a common source, and that cổ/gu 古 was one of the ways that it was transcribed in Chinese.
He then lists the word for person in several languages. In addition to the various cases of kon, kun, can, he also has the following:
White Tai: Ke (adult, for peoples around 25-40 — and for this he cites Georges Minot, “Dictionnaire Tay-blanc Francaise,” BEFEO 40 (1940), 92.) [This is not very convincing because they also have the word kun for person/people (p. 102).]
Red Tai: Po ke (male person) and Me ke (female person) — R. Robert, Notes sur lesTay Deng de Lang Chang, Thanh-hoa, Annam (Hanoi: Impr. d’Extrême-Orient, 1941), 128. I checked this and saw that there is also the term ke mo, “sorcerer” (p. 129).

Năm 1963 khi các nhà nghiên cứu dân tộc học phát hiện truyền thuyết "Cẩu chủa cheng Vùa", "Chín chúa tranh vua" là câu truyện cổ rất phổ biến trong vùng đồng bào Tày, Cao Bằng. Nội dung câu chuyện là: Khoảng cuối thời Hùng Vương, ở Phía Nam Trung Quốc có một nước tên là Nam Cương, bao gồm miền Tây tỉnh Quảng Tây (Trung Quốc) cả vùng Cao Bằng ngày nay, Nam Cương có 10 xứ Mường, trong đó một xứ mường trung tâm là nơi Vua ở, đó là kinh đô Nam Bình (nay là Cao Bình, Hưng Đạo, Hoà An, Cao Bằng) còn 9 xứ mường xung quanh do chín chúa mường cai quản. Thục Phán tuy còn nhỏ tuổi nhưng tỏ ra là người thông minh tài cán.

and this is the German Empire from 1919–1937. They lost more than 1/3 of their territories including overseas occupations after the defeats of two world wars. Some Germans still dream of returning of old land. Too late. You know surely the song of Abba "The winner takes it all".

World War II Never Ended for Germany – It remains occupied to this day (Part 2) | Justice for Germans

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom