What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

and this is the German Empire from 1919–1937. They lost more than 1/3 of their territories including overseas occupations after the defeats of two world wars. Some Germans still dream of returning of old land. Too late. You know surely the song of Abba "The winner takes it all".

661px-Deutsches_Reich2.png
At least they used to own those lands, yet Korean NEVER rule those land of China and Russia they claim. They even claim that Korean people is the real creator of Hanzi just bacuse they share the same ancestor of Shang people -Dongyi.

Chen Jinghe then argued that cổ/gu 古 was related to the Tai word for person, “khon.” He argued further that kẻ and khon came from a common source, and that cổ/gu 古 was one of the ways that it was transcribed in Chinese.
He then lists the word for person in several languages. In addition to the various cases of kon, kun, can, he also has the following:
White Tai: Ke (adult, for peoples around 25-40 — and for this he cites Georges Minot, “Dictionnaire Tay-blanc Francaise,” BEFEO 40 (1940), 92.) [This is not very convincing because they also have the word kun for person/people (p. 102).]
Red Tai: Po ke (male person) and Me ke (female person) — R. Robert, Notes sur lesTay Deng de Lang Chang, Thanh-hoa, Annam (Hanoi: Impr. d’Extrême-Orient, 1941), 128. I checked this and saw that there is also the term ke mo, “sorcerer” (p. 129).

we don't care what such historian spam about us, thought that King people is one group of Tai/katay ? :undecided: It was mistake.

In fact Kinh people is belong to Austroasian and we speak Mon-Khmer language. today in our language the word "Kẻ" is still in use in our daily speaking with meaning for the "people".

In Tay language, the word " Ké " mean "old ", it should be similar in sound, but it get different meaning.

You are Hua in ethnic in Cambodia, you know that Southern Kinh people say: Ông Kẹ ". Do you know what dóes thís word mean ? :D

Năm 1963 khi các nhà nghiên cứu dân tộc học phát hiện truyền thuyết "Cẩu chủa cheng Vùa", "Chín chúa tranh vua" là câu truyện cổ rất phổ biến trong vùng đồng bào Tày, Cao Bằng. Nội dung câu chuyện là: Khoảng cuối thời Hùng Vương, ở Phía Nam Trung Quốc có một nước tên là Nam Cương, bao gồm miền Tây tỉnh Quảng Tây (Trung Quốc) cả vùng Cao Bằng ngày nay, Nam Cương có 10 xứ Mường, trong đó một xứ mường trung tâm là nơi Vua ở, đó là kinh đô Nam Bình (nay là Cao Bình, Hưng Đạo, Hoà An, Cao Bằng) còn 9 xứ mường xung quanh do chín chúa mường cai quản. Thục Phán tuy còn nhỏ tuổi nhưng tỏ ra là người thông minh tài cán

Thí ís funny story made by some fake historian in Hanoi, no history evidences should proof for such hilarious joke. Its politic intention for "Đoàn Kết dân tộc".

Last edited:
we don't care what such historian spam about us, thought that King people is one group of Tai/katay ? :undecided: It was mistake.

In fact Kinh people is belong to Austroasian and we speak Mon-Khmer language. today in our language the word "Kẻ" is still in use in our daily speaking with meaning for the "people".

In Tay language, the word " Ké " mean "old ", it should be similar in sound, but it get different meaning.

You are Hua in ethnic in Cambodia, you know that Southern Kinh people say: Ông Kẹ ". Do you know what dóes thís word mean ? :D

Thí ís funny story made by some fake historian in Hanoi, no history evidences should proof for such hilarious joke. Its politic intention for "Đoàn Kết dân tộc".
no one is said Kinh is Daic, they are saying that before Kinh arrive in Giao Chi is Tai people, you are not original people of Giao Chi, An Duong Vuong, Hai Ba Trung is Tai, later around Black emperor time is when your true Mon-Khmer root begin move in to conquer Red River delta from the South
it is folk story of Tay ethnic said he is their leader, if he is not Tay what is he? a prince from Shu state?
before it was you said Nguyen is Viet surname could not be as Chinese because it did not sound the same as Ruan so who could believe what the super nationalist Viet said about the origin of Ke, I give you evidence you denied it rather believe in fairytales
Ancient History: the first Sino-Vietnam War 40-43
hilarious joke is the Viet history, look this thread they ask how Viet history was recorded, let me tell you how it was, first it was Chinese who recorded these historical event, later when the Viet actually have their own country they look at the Chinese records and they copy this copy that, change this change that and make it look like everything is belong to Kinh history, you know who is write that below? it was Viet professor does not believe in fairytales

Ngo Si Lien, when his turn came, he took the version of Ban Co. Again word by word he copied the Chinese text. He added, however, another omission, small in appearance, but loaded with historical meaning. He left out three characters that are translated into ‘gradually he used lawful disguises’. To take the Vietnamese historian’s text, the sentence should be; ‘At that, he eliminated the officials appointed by the Tan…’. Thus, Trieu Da appears to be cruel and no politician at all
These tales involved far-away peoples and immemorial times concerning the nation, why not use them to make Dai Viet great and Le Thanh tong glorious? A great nation bespeaks a great king, and a great nation is great when its area is immense and its past distant. With all that in mind, Ngo Si Lien compiled his Complete History, in which fairies and ghosts were as real as human beings. He was very successful.
I am 100% Viet, you could not denied this, I went to Quy Nhon for holiday last year and was at the cafe and the server girl saw me as super handsome start to speak with me and said all the local man is so dark skin and ugly you cannot be as Kinh, i said to her don't be look down at your people yes it is true Kinh race is inferior look similar to gorilla although body is like stick but sometimes people could get lucky, troi thuong, like me and born as superior so let me take you into the beach and you could know what is the meaning of 100% Viet, after it is finish she give me her phone number but I did not ring, maybe she is pregnant I am not sure but at least for one time in her life she knew what is a true Viet ok :enjoy:

100 % Viet are dark skin, most Viet are mix blood with Chinese.

Viet Nam used Chinese language before the French came and colonized Viet Nam. That all you need to know.

no one is said Kinh is Daic, they are saying that before Kinh arrive in Giao Chi is Tai people, you are not original people of Giao Chi, An Duong Vuong, Hai Ba Trung is Tai, later around Black emperor time is when your true Mon-Khmer root begin move in to conquer Red River delta from the South
it is folk story of Tay ethnic said he is their leader, if he is not Tay what is he? a prince from Shu state?
before it was you said Nguyen is Viet surname could not be as Chinese because it did not sound the same as Ruan so who could believe what the super nationalist Viet said about the origin of Ke, I give you evidence you denied it rather believe in fairytales
Ancient History: the first Sino-Vietnam War 40-43
hilarious joke is the Viet history, look this thread they ask how Viet history was recorded, let me tell you how it was, first it was Chinese who recorded these historical event, later when the Viet actually have their own country they look at the Chinese records and they copy this copy that, change this change that and make it look like everything is belong to Kinh history, you know who is write that below? it was Viet professor does not believe in fairytales

I am 100% Viet, you could not denied this, I went to Quy Nhon for holiday last year and was at the cafe and the server girl saw me as super handsome start to speak with me and said all the local man is so dark skin and ugly you cannot be as Kinh, i said to her don't be look down at your people yes it is true Kinh race is inferior look similar to gorilla although body is like stick but sometimes people could get lucky, troi thuong, like me and born as superior so let me take you into the beach and you could know what is the meaning of 100% Viet, after it is finish she give me her phone number but I did not ring, maybe she is pregnant I am not sure but at least for one time in her life she knew what is a true Viet ok :enjoy:
your head is full of shxt. Really shiiiiit. You have great talent, why don´t you go to a zoo and entertain the penguins there?

At least they used to own those lands, yet Korean NEVER rule those land of China and Russia they claim. They even claim that Korean people is the real creator of Hanzi just bacuse they share the same ancestor of Shang people -Dongyi.
I don´t know much about Korea and its people. Most I´m impressed by their astonishing economic success. You don´t like them much, I guess.

I don´t know much about Korea and its people. Most I´m impressed by their astonishing economic success. You don´t like them much, I guess.

Some Korean always take every opportunity they have to belittle their neighbors. I have watched a part of a Korean movie about how the actors say Korean food is much better than Chinese food, also a Korean cartoon about an envoy from Ming Dynasty (Suzerain of Korea) bowed down to the Korean King and praised him (which is bloody impossible).
Korean people has achieved an outstanding economic success but they are still pretty much self-abased for their history. Therefore, they have to make up their own history like calming this and that. They even incite the Korean Chinese (most of them came to China in 20 Century) in North-East of China to gain their freaking independence.

Last edited:
Some Korean always take every opportunity they have to belittle their neighbors. I have watched a part of a Korean movie about how the actors say Korean food is much better than Chinese food, also a Korean cartoon about an envoy from Ming Dynasty (Suzerain of Korea) bowed down to the Korean King and praised him (which is bloody impossible).
Korean people has achieved an outstanding economic success but they are still pretty much self-abased for their history. Therefore, they have to make up their own history like calming this and that. They even incite the Korean Chinese (most of them came to China in 20 Century) in North-East of China to gain their freaking independence.
Is it the general view of Chinese people on Korea?
I found a good article summarizing the relationship. The main conclusion is:

For more than two thousand years, successive Chinese dynasties have seen Korea as a tributary to be protected, a prize to be coveted, or as a dangerous land bridge which might convey “outer barbarians” into China.

Sure, the claim that a Ming´s envoy bowed down to a Korean King is utter BxSx.

Korea in Chinese history
- Stuck in the middle -

Apr 12th 2013, 16:32 by J.J. | BEIJING
ulsan_waesung_attack_300.jpg

Korea in Chinese history: Stuck in the middle | The Economist

Nobody in VN claims South China! who does so, is mad. However, it is legitimate to debate on history, don´t you think so?

What do you want to prove? Do you want to prove that we are closer to Viet than to North Chinese?

What do you want to prove? Do you want to prove that we are closer to Viet than to North Chinese?
You are the one, who constantly emphasizes Southeast Asia characters of the Viet people. I just posted some pics and asked some questions. That´s all.

You are free to think what you like.

You are the one, who constantly emphasizes Southeast Asia characters of the Viet people. I just posted some pics and asked some questions. That´s all.

You are free to think what you like.

Viets have very strong Southeast Asian influence, i was just tellin the truth.

the typical inferiority complex: for the entire history living in between an imperial China that has been at orders of magnitude more powerful and an occasionally deadly threat such as Japan makes Koreans defensive.

100 % Viet are dark skin, most Viet are mix blood with Chinese.

Viet Nam used Chinese language before the French came and colonized Viet Nam. That all you need to know.

Han chinese are aggressors, you invaded into Vietnam many time. We kicked your as@ many time and you ran away time to time. That all you need to know.

Han chinese are aggressors, you invaded into Vietnam many time. We kicked your as@ many time and you ran away time to time. That all you need to know.

Well, we don't really care about that little place called Annan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom