What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I have read some articles, which mention the of Vietnamese Chinese refers to both Vietnamese people (Kinh 京) and the capital of their mother land (Beijing 北).
weird coincidence...:haha:

Americans who joined for fighting and created United States in 17th century, they are native American, but they should been in different ethnic groupes based on Bloodlines and Languages.

New comer to America; like Arabish, Indian, Chinese or Vietnamese ..., this people with new bloodline and language or in different ethnic groups do not considered as native American.

NanYue people joined for creation NanYue Guo in time BC, and fighting against invasion of Han Empere, they are native NanYue people, if they shared common bloodline and language, NanYue people is independence ethnic group.

New comers to NanYue Guo; like Hokkien, Hakka, Hans etc with new bloodlines and languages, they are not considered as native NanYue Guo people or with another wording: Hans, Hakka, Hokkien, etc are not considered as native ethnic group. :enjoy:

Poor dumb Viet baboon, Cantonese ARE the Han newcomers, the native nanyue people were Tai speaking people like the Zhuang. The majority of Cantonese have Y chromosome haplogroup Oa3 from northern China, Cantonese dialect is even closer to Middle Chinese than Mandarin and it is Sinitic (Chinese)

Cantonese culture is Han culture, the native Nanyue people practiced tattooing and teeth blackening and while this is forbidden in Han culture. Cantonese do not tattoo like the native nanyue peoples.

During the early Qing, a Cantonese named Qu Dajun wrote an "The Real Yue People", an essay which explained that Cantonese are descended from northern Han migrants moved south as colonists to Guangdong by the Qin and other dynasties, and he wrote that the descendants of the Yue (Baiyue) were the small remnants of ethnic minorities who practiced tattooing.

Public Spheres and Collective Identities - Google Books

They claim that they are in the same ethnic group, homogeneous ethnic group. Big joke.

I too thought the same thing once until I started to get deeper into Chinese, had Chinese not insulted Indians, I wouldn't have known their true history. :lol:

Also, the history and personalities of Qin Shi Huang who founded the Qin Empire is very interesting.

Northern and southern Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone outside of northern Vietnam is fake Kinh.

salut elis, tu parles anglais, vietnamien et français?
Tu parles français?

They claim that they are in the same ethnic group, homogeneous ethnic group. Big joke.

He lie to you. He can go to oversea if he like it.

Le Duan, Pham Van Dong, Ton Duc Thang, Vo Van Kiet, Pham Hung, ... are SV communists and they were in top leaders of Govt and Party.
My mother tells me also that the Vietminh/vietcong looted sv and make disappear people

She tells me that the viet kieu going in Vietnam to make business, but the officials say it lacks a paper and take all their investissment money:mad:

And what i'am sure about is that the vietnamese people coming in France for the studies are all nv

Last edited:
Tu parles français?
un peu :-)
My mother tells me also that the Vietminh/vietcong looted sv and make disappear people
ta mère es vietnamienne?
(my french isn´t good at all, I stop here).
She tells me that the viet kieu going in Vietnam to make business, but the officials say it lacks a paper and take all their investissment money:mad:

And what i'am sure about is that the vietnamese people coming in France for the studies are all nv
I suggest you make a trip to Vietnam and speak to the people there. I´m Viet kieu, too, and I can tell you that Vietnam has improved a lot in terms of infrastructures and everything. Corruption still exists but it is no longer endemic if compared to a decade ago.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Poor dumb Viet baboon, Cantonese ARE the Han newcomers, the native nanyue people were Tai speaking people like the Zhuang. The majority of Cantonese have Y chromosome haplogroup Oa3 from northern China, Cantonese dialect is even closer to Middle Chinese than Mandarin and it is Sinitic (Chinese)

Cantonese culture is Han culture, the native Nanyue people practiced tattooing and teeth blackening and while this is forbidden in Han culture. Cantonese do not tattoo like the native nanyue peoples.

During the early Qing, a Cantonese named Qu Dajun wrote an "The Real Yue People", an essay which explained that Cantonese are descended from northern Han migrants moved south as colonists to Guangdong by the Qin and other dynasties, and he wrote that the descendants of the Yue (Baiyue) were the small remnants of ethnic minorities who practiced tattooing.

You have to learn more before you can troll idiot thing. Here is famous poem of South Vietnamese poet Huỳnh Văn Nghệ:

Ai về xứ Bắc ta đi với
Thăm lại non sông giống Lạc Hồng
Từ độ mang gươm đi mở cõi
Trời Nam thương nhớ đất Thăng Long.

Ai đi về Bắc xin thăm hỏi
Hồn cũ anh hùng đất Cổ Loa
Hoàn Kiếm hồ xưa Linh Quy hỡi
Bao giờ mang trả kiếm dân ta.

Huỳnh Văn Nghệ – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

I translated to English:

Who turn to North, let me go therewith,
Visit the mountains, rivers, native land of Lac Hong people.
From time with sword go to protect our homeland.
The South sky reminder me to the Thang Long old capital.

Who would go to visit North let me should ask
How about old souls of our heroes were fallen at land Co Loa citadel ?
Hoan Kiem Lake and The old Spirit of legendary Gold Turle
When bring back the divine sword to our people ?

(sorry for my poor English)

no exactly correct. First, The conflict escalated when two contesting Viet family clans (the Nguyen and the Trinh) claimed to be the real ascessor of the Le dynasty. Second, during the civil war, the Nguyen continued the southern march conquering Champa kingdom and Khmer Empire.

Trịnh Warlord was son-in-law of Nguyễn Warlord. They are descendants of one family.

Last edited:
no exactly correct. First, The conflict escalated when two contesting Viet family clans (the Nguyen and the Trinh) claimed to be the real ascessor of the Le dynasty. Second, during the civil war, the Nguyen continued the southern march conquering Champa kingdom and Khmer Empire.
stop your lies about nam tien my Annam friend :sick:

You troll and troll. You are Cantonese, no Hans.

It is a shameful when Northerner Han Chinese look down at you, Cantonese.

Northerner Chinese claims Cantonese are not Han Chinese

Northerner claims Cantonese are not Han Chinese - AsianFanatics Forum

You troll and troll. You are Cantonese, no Hans.

It is a shameful when Northerner Han Chinese look down at you, Cantonese.

Northerner Chinese claims Cantonese are not Han Chinese

Northerner claims Cantonese are not Han Chinese - AsianFanatics Forum

You are so bloody pathetic that you even take posts written by someone who DOESN'T HAVE A FREAKING TRUE IDENTITY from a FREAKING FORUM as a goddamn reference:rofl:

Oh my baby Jesus, seriously, just open the window and jump. :omghaha:

Here, take this as another reference before you become tomato sause youbloody loser:omghaha::

{ EatSh!t is a bloody loser, he is so ugly and stupid. His family is so freaking pure that he has a mother who is also his grandmother}

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam? | Page 40

:laughcry:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom