What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I find it even more funny that someone was editing the article a few hours ago to add that information without any sources, AKA your troll account.

http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=廣府民系&diff=29235298&oldid=29235049

I didn't edit shit, there was a argument between Hong Kong people and Chinese on another forum so I went to check it out. Than there was this argument between Cantonese vs Mandarin, both of them talk of themselves as if they were distinct races. So I went to check it and found out it says Cantonese people are malays hahaha. 

Although it really surprised me to know that China is similar to India in terms of historical, geography, genetics aside from some differences

North Chinese and North Indians basically have the same history: countless invasions and conquered and with some DNA from foreign invaders.

South Chinese and South Indians were both called barbarians, but only few times conquered by foreign invaders and both have heavy Northern admixture through paternal lines with some southern.

Cantonese are malaysians? :omghaha:

You, along with some dimwitted vietnamese and indian trolls have no idea about @Wholegrain qualification. Don't embarrassing yourself further.

That is what it says when I used google translator to edit the wikipedia in English.

Although Malaysians are genetically are genetically Southeast Asian race they also have 10-20% Indian/South Asian blood from both maternal and paternal.

That is what it says when I used google translator to edit the wikipedia in English.

Although Malaysians are genetically are genetically Southeast Asian race they also have 10-20% Indian/South Asian blood from both maternal and paternal.

So you admitted it, you use wiki and google translate, LOL!

10% of Malaysia population are Indians, but very few Malays have south asian blood.

So you admitted it, you use wiki and google translate, LOL!

10% of Malaysia population are Indians, but very few Malays have south asian blood.

Yes I did, how else would I know what the heck was written? it's very easy to do.

And no, every Malaysian have Indian blood but from 5-20%

What kind of job has he qualified ? 5 cent commentator ?

He said 40 million Cantonese with patriline bloodlinedge are Zhuang, but Zhuang people are registered by China Govt is only 0.7 million in Guangdong province.

Who is liar here ? Dr. Wholegain or China Goverment ?

100 million Cantonese. 60% are Han Chinese from paternal while maternal is 20%

What kind of job has he qualified ? 5 cent commentator ?

He said 40 million Cantonese with patriline bloodlinedge are Zhuang, but Zhuang people are registered by China Govt is only 0.7 million in Guangdong province.

Who is liar here ? Dr. Wholegain or China Goverment ?

Poor dumb Viet baboon, I said those 40 million Cantonese with O1, who are outnumbered by over 60 MILLION Cantonese carrying northern Han O3a, were Tai people like the Zhuang who were ASSIMILATED by the northern Han migrants who outnumbered them by tens of millions.

Dumb ape

Perspectives on the Yi of Southwest China - Google Books

nority spoken languages with varieties of Chinese. There is evidence that substantial populations of Zhuang-Dong- (Thai-) language speakers were thus assimilated into the Yue (Cantonese) over several millennia, and in the last millennium ...

Modern Cantonese Phonology - Robert S. Bauer, Paul K. Benedict - Google Books

The early Han settlers came into contact with the indigenous tribes of the region and gradually assimilated many of them. ... That many colloquial words in the Yue dialects (as well as in other groups of Chinese dialects) do not have standard ...In searching for the sources of colloquial words in the Yue dialects, a number of scholars have identified phonosemantically similar words in Tai languages of the region and have proposed that some of the colloquial words in Yue form an ancient Rai substratum..

Daic is another name for Tai

Handbuch Der Orientalistik - George van Driem - Google Books

Yet beginning with the Qfn dynasty in the third century BC, incursive Chinese elites increasingly imposed their language and culture on the indigenous Daic populations of the south. Now the Cantonese are referred to as the Yue, though 'Yue' was originally the designation of the Daic peoples already resident in southern China whom the Chinese assimilated during their colonisation of the south. Precisely the opposite ...[/quore]

Phonology of Cantonese - Oi-kan Yue Hashimoto - Google Books

I didn't edit shit, there was a argument between Hong Kong people and Chinese on another forum so I went to check it out. Than there was this argument between Cantonese vs Mandarin, both of them talk of themselves as if they were distinct races. So I went to check it and found out it says Cantonese people are malays hahaha. 

Although it really surprised me to know that China is similar to India in terms of historical, geography, genetics aside from some differences

North Chinese and North Indians basically have the same history: countless invasions and conquered and with some DNA from foreign invaders.

South Chinese and South Indians were both called barbarians, but only few times conquered by foreign invaders and both have heavy Northern admixture through paternal lines with some southern.

Says the dumbass who claims 6% of C3 in all of northern China means "heavy siberian admixture". I think your mathematics work in revese, so 94% is less than 6% in your brain.

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

Says the dumbass who claims 6% of C3 in all of northern China means "heavy siberian admixture". I think your mathematics work in revese, so 94% is less than 6% in your brain.

You don't have the brains to understand

6-12% on male side C3 and in some freaking cities and provinces of Han Chinese on the north is 18 - 23% and this is not including maternal line which is 5 - 10%
There is Manchus O2b in north Chinese 3-6%

Add them all So a total of 15-28% with some going as 32-39%. How is that not heavy?

Last edited:
You don't have the brains to understand

6-12% on male side C3 and in some freaking cities and provinces of Han Chinese on the north is 18 - 23% and this is not including maternal line which is 7 - 10%
There is Manchus O2b in north Chinese 3-6%

So a total of 20-30%. How is that not heavy?

Wrong. In certain cities there were high concentrations of foreigners living there. The Tang Emperors deported captive princes from the Gokturk Khanate to Xi'an, and hundreds of thousands of central asians moved to Xi'an and millions to Gansu, Ningxia, and Qinghai, where they became ancestors of the Hui, Salar, and Dongxiang. There is a big Hui communict in Xi'an.

The entire north part of the original city of Beijing was populated by Manchu bannermen (aka the "Tartar City"), and Liaoning was also full of Manchu bannermen. After the fall of the Qing, the bannermen suddenly lost all of their stipends and many did not even speak Manchu anymore, they worshiped Chinese religion so they just started identifying as Han. They already assimilated and couldn't speak Manchu in the 19th century before the Qing fell, only their stipends and separeat living quarters stopped them from assimilating before that.

This is like saying the eastern United States is heavily Arab by looking at the state of Michigan.........

When looking at the entire northern Han population together, C3 and O2b don't even appear to register.

Wrong. In certain cities there were high concentrations of foreigners living there. The Tang Emperors deported captive princes from the Gokturk Khanate to Xi'an, and hundreds of thousands of central asians moved to Xi'an and millions to Gansu, Ningxia, and Qinghai, where they became ancestors of the Hui, Salar, and Dongxiang. There is a big Hui communict in Xi'an.

The entire north part of the original city of Beijing was populated by Manchu bannermen (aka the "Tartar City"), and Liaoning was also full of Manchu bannermen. After the fall of the Qing, the bannermen suddenly lost all of their stipends and many did not even speak Manchu anymore, they worshiped Chinese religion so they just started identifying as Han. They already assimilated and couldn't speak Manchu in the 19th century before the Qing fell, only their stipends and separeat living quarters stopped them from assimilating before that.

This is like saying the eastern United States is heavily Arab by looking at the state of Michigan.........

When looking at the entire northern Han population together, C3 doesn't appear and and O2 barely registers on the chart.

Why the hell do you still keep posting that same genetic graph? what the difference does it make if they were recently assimilated or not? all North chinese samples have heavy admixture that are similar to modern Mongolians/Manchus

Why the hell do you still keep posting that same genetic graph? what the difference does it make if they were recently assimilated or not? The point is all North Han samples have heavy admixture that are similar to modern Mongolians/Manchus

Wrong. You just pulled examples of genetic tests done on a few dozen people from Xi'an, Beijing, Liaoning.

All the sources make it clear that Guangdong was inhabited by Tai people. They say nothing about Vietnamese people. Nanyue was inhabited by Tai people related to the Zhuang. Is that too hard to comprehend?
You listed 8 books and 2 threads to make the point "Guangdong was inhabited by Tai people"? oh sorry I forgot to read all of them. Give me 1 year, ok?

Anyway good to know, that Cantonese are Tai people. :haha:

Wrong. You just pulled examples of genetic tests done on a few dozen people from Xi'an, Beijing, Liaoning.

You can talk about how C3 is few samples but this isn't just about C3 and O2b

Siberian admixture includes Q which is prevelant in Turkic invaders and some mongolic groups.

Yet again in north Chinese from 2- 10%

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Both north and south but higher on the north.

Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

You listed 8 books and 2 threads to make the point "Guangdong was inhabited by Tai people"? oh sorry I forgot to read all of them. Give me 1 year, ok?

Anyway good to know, that Cantonese are Tai people. :haha:

Cantonese are like a mixture of Northern an Tai people ( Yue )

The groups related with Tai are Laos and Thais however though Thais have signficant 10-25% non-Asian admixture

You can talk about how C3 is few samples but this isn't just about C3 and O2b

Siberian admixture includes Q which is prevelant in Turkic invaders and some mongolic groups.

Yet again in north Chinese from 2- 10%

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Both north and south but higher on the north.

Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

Cantonese are like a mixture of Northern an Tai people ( Yue )

The groups related with Tai are Laos and Thais however though Thais have signficant 10-25% non-Asian admixture

According to the map, Vietnam has been invaded by siberians since Q and N shows up there, have you even checked the specific subclade?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom