What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I think that unfortunately the tensions for the oil islands are too strong & a total peace would be difficult.
And China is becoming very big, so it's difficult for them not having expansionist ideas, and for Vietnam it's difficult not to be scared.

BTW i don't hate the chinese, i was talking for other people who do.

A tree is very heavy, if it's photoshopped it's well done, especially the vietnamese woman picture.

Different kind of tree has different weight.

As Korean troll I assume you should be aware of the world view of the Chinese. They call their country as Zhongguo, as land in the middle, located in the center of the world. In ancient China, they viewed others as barbarians, as uncivilized people living in the jungle. In 18 century, when others more developed nations like Imperial Japan and Colonial Powers like England and France, sought trades with China, Chinese emperors were not interested.
So similar to the case of Vietnam, Taizong didn´t know much about the Viets and our country in the South. I guess he never left China and made overseas trips. He mistakenly thought we lived like primitive people in the jungle. Well, that is not our fault.
your Viets is truly pathetic...
In adopting Chinese customs, the Vietnamese court also adopted the Chinese world view. In 1805, the Emperor Gia Long referred to Vietnam as trung quốc, the "middle kingdom".[9] In 1811, Gia Long proposed a law Hán di hữu hạn (漢夷有限), which means "making clear the border between the Vietnamese and barbarians", referring to the Vietnamese as Han people.

Lets have some fun :laughcry:
medium-a05b36822a9644d9b4ae005a8c3978b5-650.jpg
this is not the 'Kinh' ethnic, stop lying to everyone

Asia Times Online :: Southeast Asia news and business from Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam
In AD 248, the Vietnamese heroine Lady Trieu, who led a popular uprising against the Chinese occupation, proclaimed: "I want to ride the great winds, strike the sharks on the high seas, drive out the invaders, reconquer the nation, burst the bonds of slavery and never bow to become anyone's concubine."
again lying, I did not have much time for trolling recently but when I do I will go back to looking at your history and prove that all these people have nothing to do with the Vietnamese, your Viets did not even settle in the delta until much later in the AD period around Black Emperor time, I remember reading some BS about the Viet-Muong split being the Muongs running away into the mountains but it is the other way around, your uncivilised Viets with no culture came down and copied everything from the Chinese, this is why later the Nung Tri Cao, a Tai, was not happy with your Mon-Khmer Viets because the delta was Tai and probably Austronesian homelands

The majority practices ancestor worship and indigenous religions regardless of they are communist, capitalist, atheist or whatever. So nearly all homes have altar.
Besides, many Vietnamese are followers of Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism (called the three teachings or tam giáo). The two latter were due to Chinese heritage. Around 8% of the Vietnamese are Christians (mostly Catholics).
07.jpg

Religion in Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
these people is what is commonly known as double agent traitors
In the case of Vietnam, the role played by the Catholic Church has been paramount. Not only during the conflict, but also during the agonizing period of its termination. It was then that the Vatican struck a deal with the Communists of the North, while the USA went on fighting. The Pope externalized the secret Vatican-North Vietnam deal by consecrating the WHOLE of Vietnam—that is the North and the South to the Virgin Mary. This was years before the war had even ended. Details of the secretive Vatican-Communist operations can be assessed in the work of the present author Vietnam, Why Did We Go?

@Viet
Asia Times Online :: Southeast Asia news - Why Vietnam loves and hates China
It's simple: vietnamese love chinese when they make them proud & hate them the rest of the time
I don't think you are the Vietnamese but anyways if you are your people is just a cheap $2 knockoff of the Chinese ethnic, remember ethnic identity is based on culture not this ridiculous 'blood' idea, it is that simple

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you are the Vietnamese but anyways if you are your people is just a cheap $2 knockoff of the Chinese ethnic, remember ethnic identity is based on culture not this ridiculous 'blood' idea, it is that simple

Why am i not vietnamese?

ethnic identity is based on both culture and "blood"

again lying, I did not have much time for trolling recently but when I do I will go back to looking at your history and prove that all these people have nothing to do with the Vietnamese, your Viets did not even settle in the delta until much later in the AD period around Black Emperor time,

I remember reading some BS about the Viet-Muong split being the Muongs running away into the mountains but it is the other way around, your uncivilised Viets with no culture came down and copied everything from the Chinese, this is why later the Nung Tri Cao, a Tai, was not happy with your Mon-Khmer Viets because the delta was Tai and probably Austronesian homelands
yeah...just keep trolling you troll. Don´t forget, if you make a statement concerning our history, to quote the source! Otherwise I´ll ignore you.

VNese in Ukraine
CPV: Overseas Vietnamese community in Kharkov is a solid and stable block and Ukraine to be regarded as their second homeland.
There are 8,000 overseas Vietnamese are living in Ukraine in general and about 5,000 in Kharkov city in particular, according to Vietnamese Ambassador to Ukraine, Associate Professor, Doctor Vu Duong Huan.
They are the creators of some standard Vietnamese villages in Ukraine which show the standard models in financial and social contribution to the local authority.

Village of Age built in a large-scale ground, about tens of hectares, with lots of high buildings and luxurious complex apartments. In these buildings, there are luxurious hundreds meters rooms for the rich person beside mid-small rooms for the less rich ones.
Currently, the village is running a project on building an entertainment complex include swimming pools, recreation parks, sports places, games in side and outside door areas. '

In the middle of the village is the Thanh Giong statue.

The most impressive thing in the village are the Vietnamese cultural characteristics in the decoration of its buildings.
The high-grade and luxurious restaurants in the city with Asian eating-drinking centers are redecorated by the two beautiful Ly Dynasty dragons on the top of its roofs.
The Sun supermarket is one of the modernest buying and selling centers in the city with nice and supple Vietnamese architectural decorations.

This village has contributed to the success of the TECHNOCOM group in Ukraine by high quality products which are awarded some international prizes namely “ The gold quality product”, “ The Europe quality product”, “ The best seller product in Ukraine” and “ The choice of the year”.
www.cpv.org.vn - Village of Age- A Vietnamese village in Europe.
20130923162050-img-3037.JPG

In the middle of the village is the Thanh Giong statue

20130923162539-img-3041-12.JPG

Truc Lam pagoda in Kharkov, Ucraine

again lying, I did not have much time for trolling recently but when I do I will go back to looking at your history and prove that all these people have nothing to do with the Vietnamese, your Viets did not even settle in the delta until much later in the AD period around Black Emperor time, I remember reading some BS about the Viet-Muong split being the Muongs running away into the mountains but it is the other way around, your uncivilised Viets with no culture came down and copied everything from the Chinese, this is why later the Nung Tri Cao, a Tai, was not happy with your Mon-Khmer Viets because the delta was Tai and probably Austronesian homelands

Do you know who was Triệu Thị Trinh ?

In AD 248, the Vietnamese heroine Lady Trieu, who led a popular uprising against the Chinese occupation, proclaimed: "I want to ride the great winds, strike the sharks on the high seas, drive out the invaders, reconquer the nation, burst the bonds of slavery and never bow to become anyone's concubine."

Read more kid. Triệu Thị Trinh (Ất Tị 225-Bính Dần 246) Nữ anh hùng dân tộc,

Why am i not vietnamese?
ethnic identity is based on both culture and "blood"
I just insulted your Viets and you did not say anything

it is unfortunate for you that Ba Trieu did not actually exist, there is recurring theme that many of your historical figures either did not exist or were some other ethnic but Viets claim as their own, desperate is all I can say...

are you the Negrito dude?

it is unfortunate for you that Ba Trieu did not actually exist, there is recurring theme that many of your historical figures either did not exist or were some other ethnic but Viets claim as their own, desperate is all I can say...

idiot trolls.

idiot trolls.
am I lying?
Historical Controversy
There is some controversy concerning the existence of Trieu Thi Trinh. She is not mentioned in any Vietnamese historical records written before the late Lê Dynasty and she does not appear in any Chinese historical records. One example is the famous recorded speech Nguyễn Huệ (Emperor Quang Trung) gave to his troops when the Manchu tried to invade Vietnam in 1788. It makes no mention of Trieu Thi Trinh:

“The Qing have invaded our country and occupied the capital city, Thang Long. In our history, the Trưng sisters fought against the Han, Đinh Tien Hoàng against the Song, Trần Hưng Đạo against the Yuan (Mongols), and Lê Lợi against the Ming. These heroes did not resign themselves to standing by and seeing the invaders plunder our country; they inspired the people to fight for a just cause and drive out the aggressors…The Qing, forgetting what happened to the Song, Mongols and Ming, have invaded our country. We are going to drive them out of our territory.”[cite this quote]

The Sanguozhi (Records of the Three Kingdoms) however does mention of a rebellion in the commanderies of Jiaozhi and Jiuzhen in AD 248, but there is no mention of Trieu Thi Trinh. Jiaozhi and Jiuzhen were two commanderies set up in North Vietnam. The revolt was put down by Lu Yin (, a minor Wu officer and junior relative of Lu Xun . Here is an excerpt from Lu Yin's Sanguozhi biography concerning about the revolt in 248 AD:

“In the 11th year of Chiwu 248 in Jiaozhi , Jiuzhen rebels attacked walled cities which caused a great uproar. Lu Yin of Hengyang was given rank of the Inspector of Jiaozhou by the Sovereign of Wu. He took his troops and entered the southern border and sent word to the rebels. He used his craftiness to convince them to accept his terms. Gao Liang , the commander Huang Wu with 3,000 households came out to surrender. Lu Yin now led the army south to that region. He announced his sincerity [to the aborigines] and distributed gifts. The [remaining] 100 rebel leaders and 50,000 households, who had been unruly and unapproachable, kowtowed [to Lu Yin]. Thus the territory was handed over peacefully. At once Lu Yin was given the rank of General who Tranquilizes the South. Again he was sent on a punitive expedition against the rebels in Cang Wu . He defeated them quickly. From start to finish Lu Yin's military troops totaled 8,000. (Later commentaries also cited that Lu Yin then helped to plant crops and kept the people fed.)”

Some historians believe that she is an obscure character that was not recorded in earlier history because her revolt was relatively short lived and was quickly put down by the equally obscure Lu Yin, or that her exploits were originally not as successful as they were later made out to be. Others also point to the striking similarities between Trieu Thi Trinh and the traditional Vietnamese account of the Trưng Sisters which has also been alleged by many to be a highly fictionalized account created during the same period. Nevertheless, most Vietnamese consider her to be a real historical figure and revere her as a heroine of Vietnam. She appears in many modern Vietnamese history books.

The hatred has beautiful days here.

I'am not fan of unjustified wars, so i let you alone.
Everybody has a hatred, the anti-asian hatred is not for me.

I prefer cooperative people like chinesetiger1986

Triệu Thị Trinh (Chữ nôm: 趙氏貞) existed (225–248), regardless of you troll believe or not.

bia-Trieu-Thi-Trinh.gif

Den-tho-ba-trieu.jpg

Bà Triệu Temple

source wiki:
Lady Trieu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Triệu Thị Trinh (Chữ nôm: 趙氏貞) existed (225–248), regardless of you troll believe or not.
Bà Triệu Temple
source wiki:
Lady Trieu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am the troll but it is better to trust me than your Viets with much lies, everything I said has truth in it but it just sounds rude the way I am writing that's all, anyone can easily tell your Viet's history is full of lies simply from all the Viets that always desperate to claim about Baiyue and history that they have civilisation before Chinese influence but the truth is that Vietnamese people was uncivilised Mon-Khmer tribes until they receive blessings and become poor man's knock off of Chinese people, what a shame

did you even that? you should not trust the Keith Taylor for that part he also said Hungs existed
Historical differences[edit source]

There are some historical differences between the Chinese and Vietnamese accounts, however. Chinese records makes no mention of Trieu Thi Trinh. All available information in regards to Trieu Thi Trinh come from solely from Vietnamese sources that were written during or after the late Ming Dynasty.[8] For example the Sanguozhi (Records of the Three Kingdoms), a classical Chinese historical account, does mention about a rebellion at this time in the commanderies of Jiaozhi (交趾; Vietnamese: Giao Chỉ) and Jiuzhen (九真, Vietnamese: Cửu Chân) as following:
“In the 11th year of Chiwu (赤烏) [248] in Jiaozhi (交趾), Jiuzhen (九真) rebels attacked walled cities which caused a great uproar. Lu Yin (陸胤) [of Hengyang (衡陽) ] was given rank of the Inspector of Jiaozhou by the Sovereign of Wu. He took his troops and entered the southern border and sent word to the rebels. He used his craftiness to convince them to accept his terms. [In] Gao Liang (高涼), the commander Huang Wu (黄吳) with 3,000 households came out to surrender. Lu Yin now led the army south to that region. He announced his sincerity [to the aborigines] and distributed gifts. The [remaining] 100 rebel leaders and 50,000 households, who had been unruly and unapproachable, kowtowed [to Lu Yin]. Thus the territory was handed over peacefully. At once Lu Yin was given the rank of General who Tranquilizes the South. Again he was sent on a punitive expedition against the rebels in Cang Wu (蒼梧). He defeated them quickly. From start to finish Lu Yin's military troops totaled 8,000. (Later commentaries also cited that Lu Yin then helped to plant crops and kept the people fed.) ”[9]
Keith W. Taylor, an American professor, explained these differences as following:
“Chinese records do not mention Lady Trieu; our knowledge of her comes only from Vietnamese sources. From this it is evident that the events of 248 were remembered differently by the two sides. The Chinese only recorded their success in buying off certain rebel leaders with bribes and promises. The resistance led by Lady Trieu was for them simply a kind of stubborn barbarism that was wiped out as a matter of course and was of no historical interest. On the other hand, the Vietnamese remembered Lady Trieu's uprising as the most important event of the time. Her leadership appealed to strong popular instincts. The traditional image of her as a remarkable yet human leader, throwing her yard-long breasts over her shoulders when going into battle astride an elephant, has been handed down from generation to generation. After Lady Trieu's death, her spirit was worshipped by the Vietnamese. We owe our knowledge of her to the fact that she was remembered by the people.”[8]

I am the troll but it is better to trust me than your Viets with much lies, everything I said has truth in it but it just sounds rude the way I am writing that's all, anyone can easily tell your Viet's history is full of lies simply from all the Viets that always desperate to claim about Baiyue and history that they have civilisation before Chinese influence but the truth is that Vietnamese people was uncivilised Mon-Khmer tribes until they receive blessings and become poor man's knock off of Chinese people, what a shame

did you even that? you should not trust the Keith Taylor for that part he also said Hungs existed

Chinese invaders were beating and ran way. It's truth and enough said.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom