What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I am the troll but it is better to trust me than your Viets with much lies, everything I said has truth in it but it just sounds rude the way I am writing that's all, anyone can easily tell your Viet's history is full of lies simply from all the Viets that always desperate to claim about Baiyue and history that they have civilisation before Chinese influence but the truth is that Vietnamese people was uncivilised Mon-Khmer tribes until they receive blessings and become poor man's knock off of Chinese people, what a shame

did you even that? you should not trust the Keith Taylor for that part he also said Hungs existed

Agree, Vietnam did look like a mini China in the ancient time.

This mimics the dress of the Ming Dynasty.

Vietnamese-1.jpg

What is the Viet view on Hinduism? and Hindu people in general being Buddhist and under the dharmic tree I would consider all of us as one brotherhood yet my experiences in Thailand has proved otherwise not all but some people I encountered were very 'white' wannabe and seemed to think the west is like some kinda dream place full of gold. Do people judge on colour like I have seen in some parts of SE Asia? it often goes on in Burma too still to this day they use the word kala to describe Indians

What is the Viet view on Hinduism? and Hindu people in general being Buddhist and under the dharmic tree I would consider all of us as one brotherhood yet my experiences in Thailand has proved otherwise not all but some people I encountered were very 'white' wannabe and seemed to think the west is like some kinda dream place full of gold. Do people judge on colour like I have seen in some parts of SE Asia? it often goes on in Burma too still to this day they use the word kala to describe Indians
We have a Hindu temple in Ho Chi Minh city, I have no religious, but sometimes I come there wt my friends(non religious) and pray to find peace in mind too :partay:
6952166490_9a8993cdb7.jpg

trongdenando.JPG

Many VNese also r 'white' wannabe too, but its not a big problem, we dont have racist view to the other nations.

Muslim Temple in Hanoi. It's reported that only 55 Vietnamese are living in Hanoi are Muslim.

thanhduong.hoigiao.jpg

Chuy

What is the Viet view on Hinduism? and Hindu people in general being Buddhist and under the dharmic tree I would consider all of us as one brotherhood yet my experiences in Thailand has proved otherwise not all but some people I encountered were very 'white' wannabe and seemed to think the west is like some kinda dream place full of gold.

Do people judge on colour like I have seen in some parts of SE Asia? it often goes on in Burma too still to this day they use the word kala to describe Indians
People in Vietnam know little or nothing about India and Hinduism. Sure, India plays an important role in Vietnamese foreign policy (as containment policy against China). However, the majority Viets rarely have personal contacts with India as there is virtually a vast ocean between the two nations in terms of cultures and custom. Honestly speaking, India still has a long way to go, improving your image in overseas.

Racism exists everywhere in the world, Vietnam is not an exeption, but it only plays a minor role in daily´s life. I predict you won´t take a notice of Racism if you travel to Vietnam.

In HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanities, there are Vietnamese students majoring in Indian Studies at the Faculty of Oriental Studies. Some images recently:

Indian Consulate celebrates Hindi Day in Ho Chi Minh City

uduXPg5q.jpg

The Consul General of India, Dr Deepak Mittal, is seen smiling during the celebration.

TDYtHCQD.jpg

Lecturers and students are pictured watching short videos on India.

smYZF1Pn.jpg

Vietnamese Indian Studies students at the HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanities perform an Indian dance at the beginning of the celebration of Hindi Day in Ho Chi Minh City. Picture taken September 24, 2013.

Indian Consulate celebrates Hindi Day in Ho Chi Minh City | Tu

We have a Hindu temple in Ho Chi Minh city, I have no religious, but sometimes I come there wt my friends(non religious) and pray to find peace in mind too :partay:

trongdenando.JPG

Many VNese also r 'white' wannabe too, but its not a big problem, we dont have racist view to the other nations.

So you're a south vietnamese or a north vietnamese living in the south?

sorry, but the Viet will never be the brother of a Indian your people is brown, it is ridiculous to see other Viets engage your people for the sake of Chinese 'containment'

this is how I know the Vietnamese can never achieve anything close to what the Japanese or Korean have been able to achieve, their mentality is just sick never have one ounce of rationality only idiotic 'patriotism' fuelled by an inferiority complex with China

Muslim Temple in Hanoi. It's reported that only 55 Vietnamese are living in Hanoi are Muslim.
thanhduong.hoigiao.jpg

Chuy
this place should be demolish along with the one in HCMC and Dong Nai, it does not belong in your country

People in Vietnam know little or nothing about India and Hinduism. Sure, India plays an important role in Vietnamese foreign policy (as containment policy against China). However, the majority Viets rarely have personal contacts with India as there is virtually a vast ocean between the two nations in terms of cultures and custom. Honestly speaking, India still has a long way to go, improving your image in overseas.
Racism exists everywhere in the world, Vietnam is not an exeption, but it only plays a minor role in daily´s life. I predict you won´t take a notice of Racism if you travel to Vietnam.
smYZF1Pn.jpg

Vietnamese Indian Studies students at the HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanities perform an Indian dance at the beginning of the celebration of Hindi Day in Ho Chi Minh City. Picture taken September 24, 2013.
what is wrong with your country? why do they study about Indian and not the Vietnamese

Vietnamese also mixed with French's DNA in nearly 100 years, especially in the south Vietnam. That's why most of South Vietnamese have bigger eyes than Chinese. Actually, the biggest difference in appearance of Vietnamese and Chinese is that Vietnamese have big eyes while Chinese have small eyes.

sorry, but the Viet will never be the brother of a Indian your people is brown, it is ridiculous to see other Viets engage your people for the sake of Chinese 'containment'

this is how I know the Vietnamese can never achieve anything close to what the Japanese or Korean have been able to achieve, their mentality is just sick never have one ounce of rationality only idiotic 'patriotism' fuelled by an inferiority complex with China

this place should be demolish along with the one in HCMC and Dong Nai, it does not belong in your country

what is wrong with your country? why do they study about Indian and not the Vietnamese

Vietnamese also mixed with French's DNA in nearly 100 years, especially in the south Vietnam. That's why most of South Vietnamese have bigger eyes than Chinese. Actually, the biggest difference in appearance of Vietnamese and Chinese is that Vietnamese have big eyes while Chinese have small eyes.

you're both can be Sino-Khmer Rouge. :P

you're both can be Sino-Khmer Rouge. :P

I am 100% South Vietnamese. My paternal grand-grand-father is a jiaozhi (he has special foot of jiaozhi people) but one of my maternal grand-grand-mother is French. Many old people in my family can speak French fluently but none of them can recognize Chinese character or English. Many of my French friends told me that their ancestors are from Vietnam although they looked no difference with other white men.

jason54.gif
Where did you hear this BS?
People in SV are usually more brown skinned than the NV.

I've seen more NV who look like french because the french have been more in the north than in the south
A lot of NV look also like the chinese

I've seen 2 NV girl who look very beautiful, you know long legs, beautiful face, a bit like the westerners.

But not all of them are actually beautiful

Having big eyes has nothing to see with race mixing with the westerners: the fillippinos, the thailandese, the combodians don't have slanty eyes

Where did you hear this BS?
People in SV are usually more brown skinned than the NV.

I've seen more NV who look like french because the french have been more in the north than in the south
A lot of NV look also like the chinese

I've seen 2 NV girl who look very beautiful, you know long legs, beautiful face, a bit like the westerners.

But not all of them are actually beautiful

Having big eyes has nothing to see with race mixing with the westerners: the fillippinos, the thailandese, the combodians don't have slanty eyes
This guy, Elis, lived in Paris but he behaves impolitely. French captured South Vietnam ( actually Cuu Long delta) before they gained control of the whole Vietnam. You never met any girl from Can Tho or Vinh Long, Ben Tre. Tell you one point, there's even one area in Ben Tre, where girls are extremely beautiful because of their special western white skin (some said it's because they drink too much coconut juice, but the fact is French Catholic preachers have arrived that location hundred years ago in the Nguyen Dynasty times, and most of people there have Catholics religion). People in the South have brown-skinned because it's hotter in the south. and maybe you just met SV people in Saigon, which many of them migrate from the Central and North Vietnam but not people in Cuu Long delta river.
The first Western secondary school, which French established in Vn was in My Tho. There is still a skeleton of a French female teacher, who devoted her body for teaching Biology, there. You just didn't know anything about South Vietnam. Anyway, Sv girls and NV girls are equally beautiful ( I had Ha Noi girlfriend and Sai Gon Ex-girllfriend)
Do you know "Cong tu Bac Lieu", He had French wife and French servant. Many members of rich families in Cuu Long delta river get married with French.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom