What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I heard Vietnam have submarines built by Russian to deter China in dispute sea.
2 in training and 1 still on transfering paper from Russia to VN. 3 more are waiting for money to be built. I heard they are testing the third sub it in Russia and will transport it to VN at the end of 2014, while the first two are running practice patrols around the coast. It will take sometimes before those subs can become an effective assess though.

I can also say, my girl friend looks like some movie stars. Why do you call me nuts? I am just curious!
Edison, I know you are a nice guy on this forum. But who knows who you are in reality. Who guarantees me that you don´t send out a kidnapping gang to snatch my wife and ask me for ransom or contract killer to end my life? :cheesy:

Edison, I know you are a nice guy on this forum. But who knows who you are in reality. Who guarantees me that you don´t send out a kidnapping gang to snatch my wife and ask me for ransom or contract killer to end my life? :cheesy:

You really disappoint me, Viet. I never violated the law, nor did I hurt anyone. Your mind is too dark, you've watched too much gang movies, I suspect that you tend to enjoy abuse from your wife. Is that true? What am I in real life, can you guess?

I heard Vietnam have submarines built by Russian to deter China in dispute sea.

Russia is just making some bucks from you, if you believe that 6 Kilo diesel subs can deter the PLAN, then by this logic, China's 70 subs (including nuclear subs and AIP subs) can deter the whole US navy.

Well, you changed your avatar to the flag of RVN. Are you a American-VNese?
Yes, I am.

Russia is just making some bucks from you, if you believe that 6 Kilo diesel subs can deter the PLAN, then by this logic, China's 70 subs (including nuclear subs and AIP subs) can deter the whole US navy.
Dream on. Focus on building a homeless free China.

HOMELESS IN BEIJING

Hundreds of homeless people can be found in Beijing south of Tiananmen Square in Qianmen, where mazelike neighborhoods are being bulldozed and grand shopping promenades erected. Jonathan Ansfield wrote in the New York Times, most of them are---migrants from the countryside, whose chances of escaping their predicament have dimmed with the faltering economy. Many of the migrants are elderly or disabled people who came here after their relatives left their villages in search of jobs along the coast. Others are petitioning for redress for a host of alleged wrongs, including the seizure of land for development. [Source: Jonathan Ansfield, New York Times] HOMELESS PEOPLE AND SUICIDES IN CHINA | Facts and Details

Last edited:
can any Chinese tell me in what year and country this painting below shows?

ntEn0LU3.jpg

“東京”chinese characters or kanji,"トフキン"katakana.

Without China help Ho Chi Minh fought the French in Dien Bien Phu, Viet Nam still under French colony.

Not really. Look at Indonesia. The situation almost the same. Holland colonists retook Indonesia from Japanese with the help of British navy and then put Sukarno into jail but the striking difference btw Vietnam and Indo was about GOING WITH COMMIES OR NOT. Sukarno killed a lot commies and made CIA impressed. Then Uncle Sam forced Queen of Netherlands to give Indonesia an independence status in 1947. Sukarno released from prison and to be Indonesia President later on. His resistance against Holland just 2 years

======================================

Hello guys, found this topic interesting. Im from Vietnam and want to FIND THE TRUTH. I love to seek knowledge , what really happened in South East Asia, what is gong on right now and what will be in the future. I value all your contributions for the sake of knowledge and understanding.

On other hand I see so much hostility btw people here. I don't be worry. You know what ? I so "proud" of you Asian guys.

For us Asians, KILLING EACH OTHER is OUR ONLY BEST TALENT !

Asia killing made that of Hitler dwarfed. Holocaust just like a breakfast comparing to Mao experiments ,NanKing massacre or Suharto killing commies. In order to be harmonious later on like EU, Asians must first kill each other well, surpassing all killing in WWI and WWII of western counterpart. Karma , isn't it ?

So are you ready for peace, prosperity and reconciliation or ALL- OUT WARS in the foreseeable future ? let me know

Thank for reading

Last edited:
Why does Vietnam produce the haswell chipset? and not china? is it true that intel has given LGA 1150 to Vietnam and the rest to china?

I would like to give you some of mine fisrt. Then hope you can jump in as well

Yes, for Chinese guys, as a Vietnamese I acknowledged that your China a very powerful country not only in term of military might but also culture, art, cuisine, chopsticks.....which impact all surrounding neighbors. However please understanding that all problems from your nation as well. Look at UK and USA. You know that Irish or Scottish hated English at their core and once Scotland sought to be independence right ? Canadians worried about USA invasion sooner or later. So the differences about attitude of a big guy. If a big guy showing rationale, reasonability and dual respect, Im sure Vietnam, Japan, India and all the rest of adjacent countries happy to have mutual benefit relationships with your China

If not, I hope China not follows that path, you will force all other nations to seek alliance to be against you. You have a long long border with 19 countries. Yes among those neighbor Vietnam always a TOUGH PROBLEM for you in the past. Consequently,
- Vietnam to reconcile with USA to be against you. Yes, China used Vietnamese soldiers to fight with USA in the past but now the tide turns. Uncle Sam will give Vietnam all weapon free to fight against you in case
- India to seek alliance with Japan and Vietnam as well to be a trio to contain you
- Japan to give their best submarine-hunting teams to help Taiwan to protect their strait
- SEAs nations allowed Vietnam to be their members just for being against you in case, you need to know that
- For other 16 neighbor countries with you, I have no idea but your long border easily to get through by special forces or flanked by an army

All in all, for the sake of stability of Asia , it depends much on Chia and Vietnam . If China going wild, Vietnam to be the only hope, to be a beacon to fight against China. With all support of all ASEAN, Japan, India and USA, Im sure Vietnamese glad to figth against PLA and the casualty of both side will be so high. Of course smart China not to be a siting duck and will push Cambodia to attack Vietnam for example

May I repeat: FOR US ASIANS, KILLING EACH OTHER IS OUR ONLY BEST TALENT !

Unfortunately ,Vietnam currently has her own problem. It is commies. I knew that your Mao Tse Tung was a truly founder of SRV not Ho Chi Minh.Without the help of Mao, SRV no way to exist. If one day, Vietnamese commies gone, you should be worry. Right now, Vietnam Color Revolution not yet into being, you should enjoy your ride for a while but the history about to change

Last edited:
OMG why this topic began with the similarity between Chinese and Vietnamese, it doesn't matter. All Anglo Saxon killing each other for years in the past. English killed Scottish, Irish fought with English and even Canadians fear of American invasion someday

To be corrective, The Mongolian Army actually not full of Mongolians and not the elite, they comprised of many Chinese as well

About Lao and Cambodia, kindly remind you that all Lao, Cambodia and Vietnam had been under a single entity called Indochina

Still digging this long topic to find any thing more interesting

Back
Top Bottom