What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

By that time of Ma Yuan, VN was still far from a normal country or a culture...
It is until the VN get independent from China that concept of a country and culture was formed

Trung sister kicked Han chinese To Dinh 蘇定 Su Ding ran back to China. She claimed herself as King (like Queen in UK) of us.

It was enough.

Chinese isn't that hard. I don't know why ppl think it is hard. The writing system is relatively intuitive and the grammar is extremely easy with few exceptions. Japanese grammar is extremely difficult, with different phrases and tenses used for different relative social positions, and to top it off they have 3 writing systems, multiple pronounciations for the same character and different suffixes/prefixes to those characters.

Right, simply the language is to record and communicate..Any language can work
Yet the advantage of Chinese is much significant compare with Latin language..
In modern education, Chinese is not difficult to learn.
That's for you a Chinese, grew up and studied decades in a Chinese speaking community to say. Still, there is nothing wrong to be proud of your mother tongue. I respect that.

Chinese writing focuses more on the meaning, but latin is more versatile. Many languages use latin for writing, yet they are totally different languages. A same character can be used in many ways to form new words, and certainly be spoken differently. Chinese characters are more fixed, each character has a specificed meaning and is spoken only slightly different among regions and nations using them.

So they are killed with heads send back to China....
There are too many kinds of self-claimed king in China...
Actually the Vietnam started from independence from China.
And south part of Vietnam was invaded by north Vietnam.
And then the modern Vietnam start to form

Trung sister kicked Han chinese To Dinh 蘇定 Su Ding ran back to China. She claimed herself as King (like Queen in UK) of us.

It was enough.

You are right.
That is why I have no difficulty in Japan to read names..
Yet other countries with different languages need to learn another language

That's for you a Chinese, grew up and studied decades in a Chinese speaking community to say. Still, there is nothing wrong to be proud of your mother tongue. I respect that.

Chinese writing focuses more on the meaning, but latin is more versatile. Many languages use latin for writing, yet they are totally different languages. A same character can be used in many ways to form new words, and certainly be spoken differently. Chinese characters are more fixed, each character has a specificed meaning and is spoken only slightly different among regions and nations using them.

According to our legend, Trung sisters and their royal guards committed suicide by jumping into Hat river. And your last part is kind of messed up I can't understand it.
You are right.
That is why I have no difficulty in Japan to read names..
Yet other countries with different languages need to learn another language
Too bad the British then the American took the chance to spread English all around the world first. Chinese is more of an internal language, while English is more external.

It is lie. She jumped in to the river and died.

How many patriot Chinese were cutting head by Japanese WW II ?

Vietnam is dependence state from China in 938 ACE,

What was a fighting between CPC and KMT, China is independence state again from 1949 with PRC. but not fully, Taiwan is under control of USA.

According to Chinese history record, the Trung sisters are killed and send their head to the king in China..
And I think the Chinese history record is more reliable than legend...
What I mean is modern Vietnam only forms a few hundreds years ago..
These people in Vietnam history 2000 years ago have no relationship with modern Vietnam..

According to our legend, Trung sisters and their royal guards committed suicide by jumping into Hat river. And your last part is kind of messed up I can't understand it.

Too bad the British then the American took the chance to spread English all around the world first. Chinese is more of an internal language, while English is more external.

According to Chinese history record, the Trung sisters are killed and heads sent to the king of China..
I think Chinese history is more reliable..

Actually if Japan successfully control China, The Japan will also be a part of China..
Taiwan is still part of China, not independent...

It is lie. She jumped in to the river and died.

How many patriot Chinese were cutting head by Japanese WW II ?

Vietnam is dependence state from China in 938 ACE,

What was a fighting between CPC and KMT, China is independence state again from 1949 with PRC. but not fully, Taiwan is under control of USA.

Right, simply the language is to record and communicate..Any language can work
Yet the advantage of Chinese is much significant compare with Latin language..
In modern education, Chinese is not difficult to learn.
....All the way to learn the language is the same--use it.
what's the meaning of modern education...
Chinese language has many advantages--but too difficult to learn.
I pround of it.I think our language is unique.

According to Chinese history record, the Trung sisters are killed and heads sent to the king of China..

It is boring with lying mentality of Chinese. can you quote here the evidence from 後漢書/后汉书 ? do you read this history book ?

Yes the 后汉书 says Mayuan killed the Trung sisters and send the heads to Luoyang to the emperor..

It is boring with lying mentality of Chinese. can you quote here the evidence from 後漢書/后汉书 ? do you read this history book ?

According to Chinese history record, the Trung sisters are killed and send their head to the king in China..
And I think the Chinese history record is more reliable than legend...
What I mean is modern Vietnam only forms a few hundreds years ago..
These people in Vietnam history 2000 years ago have no relationship with modern Vietnam..

Actually if Japan successfully control China, The Japan will also be a part of China..
Taiwan is still part of China, not independent...
History is written by the victor. History is written for the victor. As I am on the side of the defeated, I don't and can't believe in Chinese record. Sorry.

Too bad VNese don't share the same belief as you do. If you ask a random VNese who they think is their most ancient ancestor, they will answer Hung Kings. You see, it's not bloodline that connect old and modern VNese. It's the spirit, the culture that connect us.

Why do you think you have anything to do with the ancient Viet...
It different culture, different bloodline, Ancient Viet has nothing to do with modern Vietnam..
And you are in south Vietnam, which has even less connection...

Also my ancestor also defeated and merged into China family...
This kind of defeat and merge is something good...
People merged some many different race and place and finally form the China

History is written by the victor. History is written for the victor. As I am on the side of the defeated, I don't and can't believe in Chinese record. Sorry.

Too bad VNese don't share the same belief as you do. If you ask a random VNese who they think is their most ancient ancestor, they will answer Hung Kings. You see, it's not bloodline that connect old and modern VNese. It's the spirit, the culture that connect us.

Chinese isn't that hard. I don't know why ppl think it is hard. The writing system is relatively intuitive and the grammar is extremely easy with few exceptions. Japanese grammar is extremely difficult, with different phrases and tenses used for different relative social positions, and to top it off they have 3 writing systems, multiple pronounciations for the same character and different suffixes/prefixes to those characters.
Correct.

Yes the 后汉书 says Mayuan killed the Trung sisters and send the heads to Luoyang to the emperor..

You lie and lie again, uneducated Chinese boy.

What is in 后汉书 ? I quote here for you"

" Emperor Guangwu therefore ordered the Changsha, Hepu, and Jiaozhi Commanderies to prepare wagons and boats, to repair the roads and bridges, to open the mountain passes, and to save food supplies. In the 18th year 42, he sent Ma Yuan the General Fubo and Duan Zhi (段志) the General Lochuan to lead ten odd thousands of men from Changsha, Guiyang, Linling, and Cangwu Commanderies against them. In the summer of the next year 43, Ma recaptured Jiaozhi and killed Zhēng Cè, Zhēng Èr, and others in battle, and the rest scattered. He also attacked Du Yang (都陽), a rebel of the Jiuzhen Commandery, and Du surrendered and was moved, along with some 300 of his followers to Lingling Commandery. The border regions were thus pacified."

It said that she was killed in battle, didn't said that the heads were brought in to China. :pleasantry:

Trưng Sisters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
明年正月,斩征侧、征贰,传首洛阳
From 后汉书 ..
the two are killed with heads sent to Luoyang, capital of China ..

You lie and lie again, uneducated Chinese boy.

What is in 后汉书 ? I quote here for you"

" Emperor Guangwu therefore ordered the Changsha, Hepu, and Jiaozhi Commanderies to prepare wagons and boats, to repair the roads and bridges, to open the mountain passes, and to save food supplies. In the 18th year 42, he sent Ma Yuan the General Fubo and Duan Zhi (段志) the General Lochuan to lead ten odd thousands of men from Changsha, Guiyang, Linling, and Cangwu Commanderies against them. In the summer of the next year 43, Ma recaptured Jiaozhi and killed Zhēng Cè, Zhēng Èr, and others in battle, and the rest scattered. He also attacked Du Yang (都陽), a rebel of the Jiuzhen Commandery, and Du surrendered and was moved, along with some 300 of his followers to Lingling Commandery. The border regions were thus pacified."

It said that she was killed in battle, didn't said that the heads were brought in China. :pleasantry:

Trưng Sisters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom