What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Chinese aggressor has big population and invaded in to Vietnam. God punished you when you were slaves of Mongolian, Manchurian , Japanese and white man. Its fair for you too.

For us, the hell started since 1840.

However, now we still make the greatest comeback in the history of the mankind.

Our life is full of vitality, and we are the true comeback kid. We will re-build our great civilization again, but think about yourself, do you ever create your own civilization? LMAO

Last edited:
Not to be so sensible bro, My ancestor came to south Vietnam from Thanh Hoa quan ngoai too, but more early than Nguyen Hoang.

Do you know where is Thanh Hoa quan ngoai in history of Vietnam ?
Xin chào EastSea,

You say you are from Thanh Hoa? Is that where the statue of Tran Hung Dao is located at? I would like to hear about the history of Thanh Hoa quan ngoai.

However, now we still make the greatest come back in the history of the mankind.

Our life is full of vitality, and we are the true comeback kid. We will re-build our great civilization again, but think about yourself, do you ever create your own civilization? LMAO

you say about jungle people, but you forgot Nomad people. The hell started from 1271 when Kubai Khan leader of the Borjigin clan conqured and ruled China .

What is Vietnam civilization ? It is Vietnamese culture and his own history, even though it wwas bittery history. Vietnam is still existed in the world, did not disappeared in the map of world today like you, Wu Yue people. It is Vietnam civilization.

What is Vietnam civilization ? It is Vietnamese culture and his own history, even though it ứa bittery. Vietnam is still existed in the world, did not disappeared in the map of world today like you, Wu Yue people.

We are Chinese, our spirit is Chinese.

Wu Yue is just a subgroup of China, so it is Min Yue and Nan Yue.

You keep getting butthurt about China's rise, but we will keep moving forward.

I understand and knows the history of the first Opium War too well. I am very sorry that you feel this way. I see your reasons, but don't push this blame on us. We Southeast Asian would rather enjoy living freely in our beautiful Garden of Eden.

Please let me know how I may help you. If everyone in this forum allows, we may talk more about your feelings if you wish.

However, now we still make the greatest comeback in the history of the mankind.

Xin chào EastSea,

You say you are from Thanh Hoa? Is that where the statue of Tran Hung Dao is located at? I would like to hear about the history of Thanh Hoa quan ngoai.

Tran Hung Dao is not came from Thanh Hoa quan ngoai, Tran clan first came from Luu Xa (in Thai Binh Province today) and moved later on to Thien Truong perfectue of Sơn Nam Hạ province (old name of Nam Định province today) in Vietnam history.

I guess that your family name is Trần, right ?

I understand and knows the history of the first Opium War too well. I am very sorry that you feel this way. I see your reasons, but don't push this blame on us. We Southeast Asian would rather enjoy living freely in our beautiful Garden of Eden.

Don't blame you, just don't get in the way. Remember this though - no science in the Garden of Eden, only listening to orders.

We will listen to heaven's will. For heaven is on our side. It is the Mandate of Heaven for us to vanquish evil. Remember that.
Don't blame you, just don't get in the way. Remember this though - no science in the Garden of Eden, only listening to orders.

Tran Hung Dao is not came from Thanh Hoa quan ngoai, Tran clan first came from Luu Xa (in Thai Binh Province today) and moved later on to Thien Truong perfectue of Sơn Nam Hạ province (old name of Nam Định province today) in Vietnam history.

I guess that your family name is Trần, right ?
No bro, I googled Thanh Hoa and the statue of Tran Hung Dao pop up in the city. That is why I asked.

Thank you for the information by the way.

Last edited:
We will listen to heaven's will. For heaven is on our side. It is the Mandate of Heaven for us to vanquish evil. Remember that.

No evil here. Chinese have not invaded any other country for 65 years, and even if we have, it was nothing compared to the vast crimes of some certain other countries. Meanwhile, your former country has persecuted its Chinese population. Before wishing for the smiting of all evil, think about who has done worse, and who will be the smiting hammer.

We are Chinese, our spirit is Chinese.

Wu Yue is just a subgroup of China, so it is Min Yue and Nan Yue.

You keep getting butthurt about China's rise, but we will keep moving forward.

when you troll on Trung sister, it is bluthurt to Vietnamese, She is the symbol of our struggle to regain our independence from China, and France.. So to réspond it in the same manner I should tell you about GouJian (姒句踐) and Wu Yue people.

China rise is good, but go ahead in right way and correct direction.

That is good. Keep an evil free China. Keep it that way from now on and rebuilt China to its former glory. Remember to think about the welfare of its citizen, despite their inherited genealogy. Remember, you guys are the next generation of a healthy China. Do not let the citizens suffer from constant warfares.

My best wishes.
No evil here. Chinese have not invaded any other country for 65 years, and even if we have, it was nothing compared to the vast crimes of some certain other countries. Meanwhile, your former country has persecuted its Chinese population. Before wishing for the smiting of all evil, think about who has done worse, and who will be the smiting hammer.

I saw a picture of the statue in Wikipedia when I search Thanh Hoa. I guess you can't trust Wikipedia. I don't get to travel much with my Dad.

What was the history in Thanh Hoa that you were referring to?

I think I did the same, with the tag "tuong tran hung dao o thanh hoa" and chocked in web first, and I checked one by one, ... then images and last to the news. in the same manner but I didn't found it.

I'm not living Than Hoa now, but I think Thanh Hoa province (đất quận Cửu Chân in the past) is very important area of Vietnam, it was called " Đất Thang mộc ". Some one is my friend from North Vietnam, he said that Thanh Hoa is native land (home town ) of five Dynasty of Vietnam and Nine generation of war lords who have been reigned our country until recently . Nguyen Dynasty from Nguyen Hoang is came from Ha Trung, Thanh Hoa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom