What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Don't be afraid, Vietnam is our fifty-seventh peoples.

Vietnam bride and their children asked Vietnam joined Chinese, this is the future of the color revolution in Vietnam

Ha ha,

This chinese black kid could ask China to join to Nigeria too.

images

Vietnam is also has a lot of girls as prostitutes, what does it matter?

The mother of mix kid is chinese woman living in shanghai and she is not prostitute. she was fallen in love with an African even she is married with Chinese man.

Your heart is too narrow, I worked in Vietnam, Hu Zhiming work for three years, many Vietnamese girl like me, I also love them.

don't lie again,

You can not type correctly the name of City where you worked in 3 year. Is lying a Chinese character ?

It mean you never been to Saigon.

Its showing you maximum disrespect by refusing to call your country by your own name, but by the name we chose for you. Why is he showing you disrespect? Well, you have to think about that for yourself. Have you done something to earn his disrespect? Ask yourself that, and you will have your answer.

Its showing you maximum disrespect by refusing to call your country by your own name, but by the name we chose for you. Why is he showing you disrespect? Well, you have to think about that for yourself. Have you done something to earn his disrespect? Ask yourself that, and you will have your answer.

what do you talking about ? the name of Vietnam ?

Dont forget that our Nguyen Dynasty Gia Long Emperor should got back the name NamViet, the name of Kingdom created by Zhioa Tuo in ancient time. But Man Qing Emperor was afraid that we could claimed back our ancient land in Guangxi and Guangdong, so he requested to change the NamViet to Vietnam. But our Emperor didn't agreed so he has been changed the name of our country to Dai Nam (Great Nam).

In the year 1945, Ho Chi Ming decided to change from An Nam back to Vietnam, it was based on idea of our fortune teller Nguyen Binh Khiem,; in 15th century,
This is the Vietnamese equivalent of the Nostradamus quatrains. It is suggestive, believed to predict future events, and very mysterious. This poem includes the line, "Vietnam is being created" (Vietnamese: Việt Nam khởi tổ xây nền), an early use of the word "Vietnam".

I don't understand why you are barking. Do you want to claim copyright? and should we pay a fee for using the name vietnam?

We wanted the name nam viet, but you refused by a reason. You suggested viet nam, and we agreed. That is a story. Both neither china nor vietnam wanted a confrontation just because of a name. A compromise.

Last edited:
it was based on idea of our fortune teller Nguyen Binh Khiem,阮秉謙; in 15th century,
I have seen a portrait hung in Vietnam honoring the sage Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm. The portrait depict Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm in heaven with Victor Hugo and Sun Yat Sen signing a peace accord.

I found it. Here it is.
DSCF1086.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen a portrait hung in Vietnam honoring the sage Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm. The portrait depict Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm in heaven with Victor Hugo and Sun Yat Sen signing a peace accord.

I found it. Here it is.
DSCF1086.jpg

What an impressive find ! Thank you @Rent -San.

There should be a mutual respect and appreciation for each others’ common sufferings during this time. Rather than debasing each other through non-productive insults, should discourse on issues that would better Vietnam and China. In regards to territory, that shouldn’t be used to hurl racist comments on each other. Chinese side shouldn’t refer to Vietnamese as “monkeys”, or “macaca nigra” as some are prone to saying. Its rather hurtful because members from around the world visit this forum and many from Africa, or many who are African-American. Thus, I emphasize that posts here should be considerate of their substance. The same goes for the Vietnamese posters ; to respond with grace and sobriety.

Sincerely,

I remain,

@Nihonjin1051
Have u ever read The True Story of Ah Q ?? "spiritual victories" is Chinese national character. Can not hope those Chinese here change their character even when in real life many poor Chinese end up their lives in Trash bin (even worse than a life of a monkey in the zoo ) like Ah Q.

Have u ever read The True Story of Ah Q ?? "spiritual victories" is Chinese national character. Can not hope those Chinese here change their character even when in real life many poor Chinese end up their lives in Trash bin (even worse than a life of a monkey in the zoo ) like Ah Q.

I read of this book, yes. Its a poignant example for all of us to be wary of our manners, the way we treat each other.

I read of this book, yes. Its a poignant example for all of us to be wary of our manners, the way we treat each other.
Yeah, thats the good lesson for not only Chinese but for all of us. If u r weak - poor and have no freedom, then just admit it and try to find out the solution. Think we r "superior" to our oppressors to gain "spiritual victories" only lead us to the miserable death (for example : die in Trash bin like Chinese kids)

Back
Top Bottom