What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Yeah, thats the good lesson for not only Chinese but for all of us. If u r weak - poor and have no freedom, then just admit it and try to find out the solution. Think we r "superior" to our oppressors to gain "spiritual victories" only lead us to the miserable death (for example : die in Trash bin like Chinese kids)

All of us may learn of the poignant message in the analects regarding Ah Q, as well as the message of the Master Sage Kong Xi (Confucius) who once said, "Humility is the solid foundation of all the virtues; he who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good."

Let's apply this wisdom in our lives.

I don't understand why you are barking. Do you want to claim copyright? and should we pay a fee for using the name vietnam?

We wanted the name nam viet, but you refused by a reason. You suggested viet nam, and we agreed. That is a story. Both neither china nor vietnam wanted a confrontation just because of a name. A compromise.

I'm not barking, I'm saying he's showing you maximum disrespect, and it is true. I didn't say anything about you, it's all about him.

what do you talking about ? the name of Vietnam ?

Dont forget that our Nguyen Dynasty Gia Long Emperor should got back the name NamViet, the name of Kingdom created by Zhioa Tuo in ancient time. But Man Qing Emperor was afraid that we could claimed back our ancient land in Guangxi and Guangdong, so he requested to change the NamViet to Vietnam. But our Emperor didn't agreed so he has been changed the name of our country to Dai Nam (Great Nam).

In the year 1945, Ho Chi Ming decided to change from An Nam back to Vietnam, it was based on idea of our fortune teller Nguyen Binh Khiem,; in 15th century,
This is the Vietnamese equivalent of the Nostradamus quatrains. It is suggestive, believed to predict future events, and very mysterious. This poem includes the line, "Vietnam is being created" (Vietnamese: Việt Nam khởi tổ xây nền), an early use of the word "Vietnam".

when you could read The Đại Nam thực lục (大南實錄), Chronicle of Greater Nam Empire, (The true record of the Great South) are annual records of the Nguyễn Dynasty, the dynasty of Nguyen clan from Thanh Hoa, who (officially) ruled Vietnam until 1945.

In the first paragraph of this history book, it stated that Nguyen Kim warlord went to south Vietnam (around 1600 year) because he has been followed the advice of Ngyen Binh Khiem: " Hoành Sơn nhất đái, vạn đại dung thân" (The long mountain of highlands , to be exist for ever).

when you could read The Đại Nam thực lục (大南實錄), Chronicle of Greater Nam Empire, (The true record of the Great South) are annual records of the Nguyễn Dynasty, the dynasty of Nguyen clan from Thanh Hoa, who (officially) ruled Vietnam until 1945.

In the first paragraph of this history book, it stated that Nguyen Kim warlord went to south Vietnam (around 1600 year) because he has been followed the advice of Ngyen Binh Khiem: " Hoành Sơn nhất đái, vạn đại dung thân" (The long mountain of highlands , to be exist for ever).

I know this story, bro. Pls to read my signature.

Are you came from Thanh Hoa ?

I'm not barking, I'm saying he's showing you maximum disrespect, and it is true. I didn't say anything about you, it's all about him.

what kind of disrespect here is, don't forget that Han Chinese invaded in to Vietnam, Ma Yuan general of Han Dynasty has destroyed our country, all books were burnt and and our bronze drums were robbed and brought to China. we were forced to use Han Zi for writing, our tonge is effected with Han-Viet loan word...

This is crime of Han Chinese. Do you understand ?

what kind of disrespect here is, don't forget that Han Chinese invaded in to Vietnam, Ma Yuan general of Han Dynasty has destroyed our country, all books were burnt and and our bronze drums were robbed and brought to China. we were forced to use Han Zi for writing, our tonge is effected with Han-Viet loan word...

This is crime of Han Chinese. Do you understand ?

The Trung sisters were the aggressors, so they should get curbed down.

don't say about Hoa Thanh Que here, bro.

Not to be so sensible bro, My ancestor came to south Vietnam from Thanh Hoa quan ngoai too, but more early than Nguyen Hoang.

Do you know where is Thanh Hoa quan ngoai in history of Vietnam ?

You stay in your jungle, while we have in our Great China, fair for everyone.

Chinese aggressor has big population and invaded in to Vietnam. God punished you when you were slaves of Mongolian, Manchurian , Japanese and white man. Its fair for you too.

Thank you FairAndUnbiased for being fair and unbiased. It seems like 北國之春's perverted comments have been cleaned out by Webmaster over night. We don't need to waste our time over him no longer.

Chinese aggressor has big population and invaded in to Vietnam. God punished you when you were slaves of Mongolian, Manchurian , Japanese and white man. Its fair for you too.
Not this nonsense again,all you do is repeat the same lies over and over again.

China invaded Vietnam because Vietnamese raided Chinese provinces or killed Chinese embassies.

Considering how Kinh Vietnamese have Chinese blood in them you would be insulting your own ancestors.

Then again you ignored me because you can never provide a proper rebuttal:woot:

Back
Top Bottom