What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Baiyue was born within the modern Chinese territory, while the ancient Vietnamese was born outside of the boundary.

So everything is now crystal clear to me; Baiyue = Chinese, ancient Vietnamese = modern Vietnamese. :coffee:

Our history book, Original title 大越史記全書 is stated that: our people is outside of Bai Yue, our land north point reached to Dong Ding Lake in China.

Not in contrast like day and night, but it is clearly that modern Chinese (including Baiyue) are East Asians, while Viets are Southeast Asians from a genetic perspective.

Why so many Viet members feel so ashamed with their SE Asian background? Nothing wrong being a SE Asian, just being proud who you are. :coffee:

Vietnamese is belong to South East Asia people. We proud for that. Don't lie.

In Vietnam is printed the book, " The Malayo Original roots of Vietnamese Nation" ( Nguồn gốc Mã Lai của dân tộc Viet Nam".

Over 80% of the Viets will look exotic in China.

I have already showed the southern phenotype of Chinese, but they still look quite different from the Viets.

So their dogmatic propaganda insisting that Viets originated in South China and having their lands getting annexed by Han Chinese was clearly wrong.

You are Wo Yue_ren as I know. Your ancient country founded by Cou Jian. You are Sinezed.

I'm here in Singapore, there are vietnamese here too. They look completely different from the Singaporean chinese who are mainly from Fujian and Guangzhou.

Chinese general Zhao Tuo's Nan Yue kingdom covers northern Vietnam before there was Vietnam. Northern vietnam should be chinese land in fact.

Southern Chinese and Vietnamese are two different race or ethnic.

Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue Guo, and then he attacked on Âu Lạc, annexed our land to Nan Yue Guo.

Baiyue culture was in fact one of the cultural heritages from China, i hope that we could maintain its rightful legacy and don't let it getting stolen by the Vietnamese Ultranationalists.

Baiyue culture ís going to dísappear if you, Yue people cant regain your independence from rule of Hans. :azn:

Stop posting women pictures, EastSea, this is not an appearance war.....

If you would like to continue, posting men's picture, we are all men. Then you upload your personal photo first. Haha, just kidding....

Ok man. Here is for you.

hoang-phi-truong-thi-may-lam-ong-ba-gia-du-xuan.jpg

About Vietnam. History is US bombing of the North using chemical agents killing thousand of innocent women and children. Massacre and gratuitous killings of villagers by the US GI Joes. Chemical agents still affecting the population with newly born getting handicapped and cancer.

What I know now about Vietnam today from a recent trip to Ho Chi Minh in June 2013-Dynamic and resilient population. Dynamic Ho Chi Minh city with skyscrapers like Bitexco Tower and International Hotels. Vietnamese youth have good personality and nice appearance. Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh are charming, welcoming, easy going, courteous and sociable people with many of them being of Chinese descent.

Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh look exactly like Mainland and Overseas Chinese. In Disctrict 7, there are genuine massage parlours with the most beautiful girls in the World. Vietnamese are indeed very gentle and modest people with good character. :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:
thank you for the post (except the part of with massage parlours... LOL). Actually we don´t have bad feelings towards our previous enemies... old days, luckily long gone, opponents yesterday, friends today.

Despite Vietnam still face many challenges, I am pretty sure, we can manage that. As for Bitexco Financial Tower, it is really beautiful, especially at night.

bft-building-vietnam.jpg

I like this pic. Viet Nam is the only battlefield that the Mongols ever lost a General. To up the ante a bit, the Mongols lost around 10 Generals during their campaigns in Viet Nam:smokin:

The Mongols lost the war to the Chinese Tran dynasty. :flame: The Tran Prince who defeated the Mongols even knew how to speak Chinese and could perfectly imitate a Chinese monk

A History of the Vietnamese - K. W. Taylor - Google Books

Secondary Cities and Urban Networking in the Indian Ocean Realm, C. 1400-1800 - Google Books

The Tran dynasty paid tribute to the Ming and behaved like a loyal vassal state.

Another post of Chinese bro in this thread, I think his opinion is reasonable.

His own data shows that the majority of southern Han paternal lineage (from the father's side) is from northern Han, while their maternal lineage (from their mother) is native Baiyue.

Our history book, Original title 大越史記全書 is stated that: our people is outside of Bai Yue, our land north point reached to Dong Ding Lake in China.

Vietnamese is belong to South East Asia people. We proud for that. Don't lie.

In Vietnam is printed the book, " The Malayo Original roots of Vietnamese Nation" ( Nguồn gốc Mã Lai của dân tộc Viet Nam".

You are Wo Yue_ren as I know. Your ancient country founded by Cou Jian. You are Sinezed.

Southern Chinese and Vietnamese are two different race or ethnic.

Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue Guo, and then he attacked on Âu Lạc, annexed our land to Nan Yue Guo.

Baiyue culture ís going to dísappear if you, Yue people cant regain your independence from rule of Hans. :azn:

The majority of Cantonese, Fujianese and residents of Zhejiang and other southern provinces are descended from northern Han who moved to Guangdong after the fall of the Han dynasty. During the Eastern Jin dynasty and during the Tang dynasty, millions of northern Han fled to southern China. You are a massive liar.

Portrait of a Community

Portrait of a Community

In the Shadow of the Han

A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet - Google knygos

Southern Han are descended from northern Han who moved south and married the native Baiyue women, this is why the southern Han y Chromosome (inherited from the father) is extremely close to northern Han Y chromosome, but the mtdna (inherited from the mother) and autosomal DNA is different.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v431/n7006/full/nature02878.html

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

The Y chromosome haplogroup and subclade among different groups of East Asians.

We have pureblooded Baiyue descendants who were not mixed. They are the natives of southern China.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhuang people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Li people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When stalin showed his tendency to control China, Chairman told him to fxxk off.

both vn and nk are double-faced ignorant fxxk. they licked the axx of ussr while it was powerful and can sent them support.

while ussr collapsed, both p.o.s. came back to kowtow to Beijing for food, money and support.

Both are worse than dogs. Even dogs have their loyalty.

USSR was our friend, same as Russia now. Forgotten that you learnt very hardly from ussr ?

mao-reading-stalin.jpg

I agree with you.

Another post of Chinese bro in this thread, I think his opinion is reasonable.

and my early comment.

photos of typical Vietnamese girls. (if I don't have any mistake).

Calendar_PNJ_(3-4).jpg

Calendar_PNJ_(5-6).jpg

Calendar_PNJ_(9-10).jpg

Vietnamese girl looks Malay, not Baiyue, but don't get me wrong, Malay girls can be very beautiful looking. :coffee:

The Mongols lost the war to the Chinese Tran dynasty. :flame: The Tran Prince who defeated the Mongols even knew how to speak Chinese and could perfectly imitate a Chinese monk

A History of the Vietnamese - K. W. Taylor - Google Books

Secondary Cities and Urban Networking in the Indian Ocean Realm, C. 1400-1800 - Google Books

The Tran dynasty paid tribute to the Ming and behaved like a loyal vassal state.
Which Tran Prince who defeated the Mongols could speak Chinese? Spare me your secondary sources crap. Stop giving me secondary amateur sources will ya? If having 0.0000001% Chinese blood is considered as the "Chinese" Tran dynasty then I guess I have to call myself as "Cham" since highly likely I have Cham blood :omghaha: Let me remind you that the Chinese with 100% Chinese blood lost badly to the Mongols

The Chinese Tang dynasty on the other hand is 75% Turkic blood especially Taizong LOL; that's the real deal:cool::omghaha: The Tang dynasty is mostly a Turkic dynasty

Why do the Vietnamese still tolerate Communist rule? I would have thought that, by now, the inherent Vietnamese values of family, personal self-reliance and entrepreneurial excellence would have won out!??

Regarding Vietnamese phenotypes, I would say we're very diverse looking ranging from East Asian, Mainland Southeast Asian, maritime SE Asian, Hispanic, to mixed with Caucasian. Not just Vietnamese but I would say most SE Asian are very diverse looking. The only Asian that have the "yo all look the same" is the East Asian groups.

Which Tran Prince who defeated the Mongols could speak Chinese? Spare me your secondary sources crap. Stop giving me secondary amateur sources will ya? If having 0.0000001% Chinese blood is considered as the "Chinese" Tran dynasty then I guess I have to call myself as "Cham" since highly likely I have Cham blood :omghaha: Let me remind you that the Chinese with 100% Chinese blood lost badly to the Mongols

The Chinese Tang dynasty on the other hand is 75% Turkic blood especially Taizong LOL; that's the real deal:cool::omghaha: The Tang dynasty is mostly a Turkic dynasty

In China and Vietnam, descent is traced through the father. Both China and Vietnam are patriarchal and patrilineal. The Tang Emperor's paternal line (through their father) is Chinese, their mothers were Xianbei (who were either Turkic or Mongolic). The Tang Emperors claimed direct paternal desent from Laozi.

You have a massive population of ethnic Chinese (Minh Huong) who are descended from Chinese only in the male line through their father, their mother's lineage is Vietnamese and they've been breeding in Vietnam for over 400 years, so they should be 0.000000000000001% Chinese. And you still regard them as Chinese and EastSea even said that they are registered by their father's lineage today.

The Tran Emperors were descended from Chinese in their paternal line through their fathers. Their clan origin is from Fujian in China and not Vietnam.

The Ottoman Sultans had Serbian, Greek, Romanian, and Ruthenian wives. They didn't marry Turkish wives. Since they married these non-Turkish women for over 500 years and their heirs were born through those women, the Sultans were 0.0000000001% Turkish blood only in the paternal line. And they were still called Turkish.

In China and Vietnam, descent is traced through the father. Both China and Vietnam are patriarchal and patrilineal. The Tang Emperor's paternal line (through their father) is Chinese, their mothers were Xianbei (who were either Turkic or Mongolic). The Tang Emperors claimed direct paternal desent from Laozi.

You have a massive population of ethnic Chinese (Minh Huong) who are descended from Chinese only in the male line through their father, their mother's lineage is Vietnamese and they've been breeding in Vietnam for over 400 years, so they should be 0.000000000000001% Chinese. And you still regard them as Chinese and EastSea even said that they are registered by their father's lineage today.

The Tran Emperors were descended from Chinese in their paternal line through their fathers. Their clan origin is from Fujian in China and not Vietnam.

The Ottoman Sultans had Serbian, Greek, Romanian, and Ruthenian wives. They didn't marry Turkish wives. Since they married these non-Turkish women for over 500 years and their heirs were born through those women, the Sultans were 0.0000000001% Turkish blood only in the paternal line. And they were still called Turkish.
Nobody cares if you claim from your paternal or maternal from your culture, what defines your ethnicity is the % of your blood. The Tran dynasty had 0.000001% Chinese blood in them while 99.99999% is Vietnamese blood so no nutcase would make a claim that a person who is 99.09999% Vietnamese by blood is a chinaman. Your Tang dynasty is 75% Turkic blood so it is nothing but a bunch of Turks who ruled China. On the other hand, you won't even find one Vietnamese dynasty or leader who has more than 5% Chinese blood in them.

What defines you as a Chinese in Viet Nam is both your parents must be Chinese and that is the ethnic Hoa. The Minh Huong is a term that refers to a group of Vietnamese who once had a Chinese ancestor in them some hundreds of years ago so they would be again 99.999% blood by Vietnamese with a drop of Chinese in them. You Chinese sure have a wonderful way of defining ethnicity, as long as person has 0.00000001% Chinese blood in them then that person is a chinaman. WTF

His own data shows that the majority of southern Han paternal lineage (from the father's side) is from northern Han, while their maternal lineage (from their mother) is native Baiyue.

The majority of Cantonese, Fujianese and residents of Zhejiang and other southern provinces are descended from northern Han who moved to Guangdong after the fall of the Han dynasty. During the Eastern Jin dynasty and during the Tang dynasty, millions of northern Han fled to southern China. You are a massive liar.

Portrait of a Community

Portrait of a Community

In the Shadow of the Han

A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet - Google knygos

Southern Han are descended from northern Han who moved south and married the native Baiyue women, this is why the southern Han y Chromosome (inherited from the father) is extremely close to northern Han Y chromosome, but the mtdna (inherited from the mother) and autosomal DNA is different.

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v431/n7006/full/nature02878.html

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

The Y chromosome haplogroup and subclade among different groups of East Asians.

We have pureblooded Baiyue descendants who were not mixed. They are the natives of southern China.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhuang people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Li people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read again the post of your countryman, he stated:

"No, most Southern Chinese are natives, for example in Guangdong, at least 40% of their paternal lineage and 80% maternal line are netive.O1-M119 make up 30% of Zhejiang males,while less than 4% of northern Chinese."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...want-know-about-vietnam-11.html#ixzz2cqmCg214

I think he is objectively understand this matter. The testing for DNA is base on servey to random assess to samples, it was not collected DNA from all Cantonese. When Y chromosome haplogroup of Hans is existed in 60 % of collected samples, the rest of samples 40 % were their paternal lineage from native (Nan Yue) man. With other words 40 % of Cantonese are native Nan Yue_ren or 40 Millions native Nan Yue_ren living to day in Guang Dong province of China.

Your are stupid, that why another your countryman said to yo "f***k of from his comment". Do you remember ?

Read again the post of your countryman, he stated:

"No, most Southern Chinese are natives, for example in Guangdong, at least 40% of their paternal lineage and 80% maternal line are netive.O1-M119 make up 30% of Zhejiang males,while less than 4% of northern Chinese."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...want-know-about-vietnam-11.html#ixzz2cqmCg214

I think he is objectively understand this matter. The testing for DNA is base on servey to random assess to samples, it was not collected DNA from all Cantonese. When Y chromosome haplogroup of Hans is existed in 60 % of collected samples, the rest of samples 40 % were their paternal lineage from native (Nan Yue) man. With other words 40 % of Cantonese are native Nan Yue_ren or 40 Millions native Nan Yue_ren living to day in Guang Dong province of China.

Your are stupid, that why another your countryman said to yo "f***k of from his comment". Do you remember ?
These Chinese will deny their own DNA/their own ancestors

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom