What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

You are right, the ancient Baiyue people look like these girls in the pics, they were indeed very different from the modern Viets, but many Fujianese and Cantonese are indeed closely related to them. :coffee:
ok, we all can stop discussion how similar we look and behave, and talk of how different we are. Actually Vietnam as nation started at the Red River delta, home of the Lạc Việt (2524–258 BC), and slowly spead into other regions.

VietnamRedRiverDeltamap.png

Red River Delta

ok, we all can stop discussion how similar we look and behave, and talk of how different we are. Actually Vietnam as nation started at the Red River delta, home of the Lạc Việt (2524–258 BC), and slowly spead into other regions.

VietnamRedRiverDeltamap.png

Red River Delta

Baiyue was born within the modern Chinese territory, while the ancient Vietnamese was born outside of the boundary.

So everything is now crystal clear to me; Baiyue = Chinese, ancient Vietnamese = modern Vietnamese. :coffee:

You are right. We look different like day and night.

AoDai-Vietnamese-girl.jpg

Viet girl

Not in contrast like day and night, but it is clearly that modern Chinese (including Baiyue) are East Asians, while Viets are Southeast Asians from a genetic perspective.

Why so many Viet members feel so ashamed with their SE Asian background? Nothing wrong being a SE Asian, just being proud who you are. :coffee:

For non-East Asians, they can't tell. But we can tell the difference.

Over 80% of the Viets will look exotic in China.

I have already showed the southern phenotype of Chinese, but they still look quite different from the Viets.

So their dogmatic propaganda insisting that Viets originated in South China and having their lands getting annexed by Han Chinese was clearly wrong.

Baiyue was born within the modern Chinese territory, while the ancient Vietnamese was born outside of the boundary.

So everything is now crystal clear to me; Baiyue = Chinese, ancient Vietnamese = modern Vietnamese. :coffee:
you are too fast. I now tell you the period before 2524 bc, the Hồng Bàng Dynasties.

The Hồng Bàng period (Vietnamese: thời kỳ Hồng Bàng),[2] also called the Hồng Bàng Dynasty,[3] was a period in Vietnamese history spanning from the political union in 2879 BC of many tribes of the northern Red River Valley to the conquest by An Dương Vương in 258 BC.[4]

The Vietnamese name is the reading of Chinese characters "鴻龐" assigned to this dynasty in early Vietnamese-written histories in Chinese. The meaning is a mythical giant bird.[7]

The dynasty, and its dating, is considered by Western academics as an example of "nationalist fictions".[8] According to some Vietnamese historians, although the dynasty could not be verified by historical evidence,[9] "a reasonable estimate of the time length for the Hong Bang period", is "about 250-300 years" before An Dương Vương.[9]

H

250px-World_500_BCE_showing_Van_Lang.png

you are too fast. I now tell you the period before 2524 bc, the Hồng Bàng Dynasties.

The Hồng Bàng period (Vietnamese: thời kỳ Hồng Bàng),[2] also called the Hồng Bàng Dynasty,[3] was a period in Vietnamese history spanning from the political union in 2879 BC of many tribes of the northern Red River Valley to the conquest by An Dương Vương in 258 BC.[4]

The Vietnamese name is the reading of Chinese characters "鴻龐" assigned to this dynasty in early Vietnamese-written histories in Chinese. The meaning is a mythical giant bird.[7]

The dynasty, and its dating, is considered by Western academics as an example of "nationalist fictions".[8] According to some Vietnamese historians, although the dynasty could not be verified by historical evidence,[9] "a reasonable estimate of the time length for the Hong Bang period", is "about 250-300 years" before An Dương Vương.[9]

H

250px-World_500_BCE_showing_Van_Lang.png

The ancient Vietnamese was born on the border between the modern China and the northern part of the modern Vietnam, we respect your culture, but we still don't think that you have anything to do with the Baiyue from China.

We welcome you if you truly wanna embrace our culture, but you shouldn't keep denying your SE Asian background.

We even welcome whites to embrace our culture, but does it mean that they should deny their white/european root? :coffee:

Over 80% of the Viets will look exotic in China.

I have already showed the southern phenotype of Chinese, but they still look quite different from the Viets.

So their dogmatic propaganda insisting that Viets originated in South China and having their lands getting annexed by Han Chinese was clearly wrong.

I'm here in Singapore, there are vietnamese here too. They look completely different from the Singaporean chinese who are mainly from Fujian and Guangzhou.

Chinese general Zhao Tuo's Nan Yue kingdom covers northern Vietnam before there was Vietnam. Northern vietnam should be chinese land in fact.

I'm here in Singapore, there are vietnamese here too. They look completely different from the Singaporean chinese who are mainly from Fujian and Guangzhou.

Chinese general Zhao Tuo's Nan Yue kingdom covers northern Vietnam before there was Vietnam. Northern vietnam should be chinese land in fact.

Baiyue culture was in fact one of the cultural heritages from China, i hope that we could maintain its rightful legacy and don't let it getting stolen by the Vietnamese Ultranationalists.

Baiyue culture was in fact one of the cultural heritages from China, i hope that we could maintain its rightful legacy and don't let it getting stolen by the Vietnamese Ultranationalists.

Baiyue refers to many tribes. "Bai" in chinese means hundred. If they were all vietnamese, it wouldn't be called Bai(hundred) yue

You are right, the ancient Baiyue people look like these girls in the pics, they were indeed very different from the modern Viets, but many Fujianese and Cantonese are indeed closely related to them. :coffee:

bZo9h7B.jpg

96w4kLt.jpg

I agree with you.

Another post of Chinese bro in this thread, I think his opinion is reasonable.

No,most Southern Chinese are natives,for example in Guangdong,at least 40% of their paternal lineage and 80% maternal line are netive.O1-M119 make up 30% of Zhejiang males,while less than 4% of northern Chinese
1308171634806ad8e74f2ed197.jpeg

·Ö×ÓÈËÀàѧÂÛ̳ - Powered by Discuz!

and my early comment.

Vietnamese Kinh people from early ancient time, the earliest gradually moved from the Indonesian archipelago through the Malay Peninsula and Thailand until they settled on the edges of the Red River in the Tonkin Delta up to southern area of China... The Historians believe that from the Late Pleistocene Age (600,000-12,000 BC), ...

photos of typical Vietnamese girls. (if I don't have any mistake).

Calendar_PNJ_(3-4).jpg

Calendar_PNJ_(5-6).jpg

Calendar_PNJ_(9-10).jpg

Stop posting women pictures, EastSea, this is not an appearance war.....

If you would like to continue, posting men's picture, we are all men. Then you upload your personal photo first. Haha, just kidding....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom