What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually imagine if my father is Hindu and I later convert my religion from Hinduism to Islam. It does not mean my father does not remain my father? My brother will remain my brother and the heritage of my father will also belong to me.

Very Valid Point Friend !!
Now apply same logic ... Your father was a hindu at some place... and you migarted to some other place and remained Hindu while your blood-brothers stayed converted to islam.
Will your migration break the ancestory you have??? Will you have no right to your history???
Thats what your countrymen are not agreeing at !!

True that the practice of IVC was not same as Muslim of today's era. But that does not mean the heritage of our forefathers should be claimed by secular India where Hindus are in majority.
It's a joint heritage of Indian subcontinent in my opinion... One subcontinent was split to form two nations in 1947

Very True indeed... This point should end all the debate on IVC & "INDIA"

Moreover,

Technically speaking, present India's claim on Indus civilization is as good as Pakistan's claim on Taj Mahal or India Gate. Since all these structures were built when both Pakistan and India were part of the same nation

So le de ke baat khatum karte hain ke jo hamare paas hai woh hamara, jo aap ke paas hai woh aapka :rofl:

Please enlighten me...how come Taj-Mahal & Shahjaan is Pakistani?? Tajmahal was constructed by Persian Architects from marble stones which were again fetched from Indian soils.
how can you claim it belongs to Pakistan??

If its just because of your nation is muslim, than Sir, You should be well aware we have equal muslim population in india too...will it give us right to claim for Lahore Fort or Alamgiri gate in Pakistan??

Please enlighten me Sir!!

I am sick of these history threads...
One intellectual brings pakistanis reads false history, and here is one correcting a history...
Someone bring Icarus and dark wave and Oscar...

Please enlighten me...how come Taj-Mahal & Shahjaan is Pakistani?? Tajmahal was constructed by Persian Architects from marble stones which were again fetched from Indian soils.

If its just because of your nation is muslim, than Sir, You should be well aware we have equal muslim population in india too...will it give us right to claim for Lahore Fort or Alamgiri gate in Pakistan??

He means correct...
We have rights over IVC, and some pakistanis take rights over some beauty built in indian sub continent considering, we were united that time...
We had a shared legacy... But only some pakistanis like him accept it...

He means correct...
We have rights over IVC, and some pakistanis take rights over some beauty built in indian sub continent considering, we were united that time...
We had a shared legacy... But only some pakistanis like him accept it...

Its a shared history, can't understand why some Pakistanis wanna show themselves as from somewhere else to from the sub continent.

And the most funny part is they even naming their missiles as Tipu, a south indian and technically not related to the so called Aryan stuff at all.

Taj Mahal, Porus, IVC etc etc is all part of undivided India. And if you have a problem with 'undivided India'--- call it 'undivided sub continent' okie?

Just like how India claims all history of Hinduism in the South Asia, Pakistan claims all Muslim history.
Indians are proud of the IVC (as are Pakistanis) and Pakistanis are proud of Tipu Sultan and Aurangzeb.

let's just agree on that and move on. 8 pages is enough on this topic.

Writing ''not India'' show Pakistan's inferiority complex and poor thinking.

Every single map shown in first page of this thread by a Pakistani member has parts of present India in it so how can Pakistanis after 60 years of their Arab/Islamic love suddenly can claim all the ancient history of India as Pakistani only. Furthermore all the civilizations Pakistan claim are in practise, in continuity and have archaeological traces in abundance in India as well which is not the case with Pakistan.

Not true.
the Oldest evidence of thee Aryans is in central Asia, Turkmenistan to be exact. The evidence shows that the Aryans came from central Asia, split into two which one going west all the way to Europe an the other going east into India.

Please share the evidence for that :lol:

In India they created the Vedas to glorify their conquests of the indigenous peoples.
Sanskrit comes from their language, so of course they would call themselves the "noble people"

This the 3rd time i'm debunking this nonsense of yours

And Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase no blogs, a university research paper or study.

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

``The initial settlement took place 65,000 years ago in the Andamans and in ancient south India around the same time, which led to population growth in this part,'' said Thangarajan. He added, ``At a later stage, 40,000 years ago, the ancient north Indians emerged which in turn led to rise in numbers here. But at some point of time, the ancient north and the ancient south mixed, giving birth to a different set of population. And that is the population which exists now and there is a genetic relationship between the population within India.''

Unless you"re really thick enough to say that vedas were written some time 40,000 years ago :rofl: You theory of Vedas celebrating so called Aryan rule over continent is piece of your perverted Indophobic gratification rituals :lol:

Funniest part is some Pakistanis claim Vedas to be a part of their history, and yet seem so prejudiced and ignorant about it. :lol:

He means correct...
We had a shared legacy... But only some pakistanis like him accept it......

I know he is partially correct.
IVC, Taj , Red fort are Joint Heritage of Both Countries while he was saying IVC belongs to India ( Hindu) & Taj Mahal belongs to Pakistan (Muslims). Just wanted to bring him to the point first

a funny thread to prove the inheritence of the Civilizations older than few thousands years and to prove they were never the part of "India"(a country formed only 60 years ago,one of the three parts of previous "Hindustan" i may say) by another country(parted just before 60 years from the another big country)..delusional...in the age of Indus valley civilization and other civilizations,there was no such thing as "Pakistan"..there was no "Two country theory" (don't be offended)...

This is by far the funniest thread which I have come across on PDF. You people have serious identity and intellect crisis, no wonder Pakistan is what it is today. And then you guys blame your politicians and leaders. :woot:

Literally loling at this retard's posts----Indo as in Indus Valley Civilization, "not india"----:rofl:

Very Valid Point Friend !!
Now apply same logic ... Your father was a hindu at some place... and you migarted to some other place and remained Hindu while your blood-brothers stayed converted to islam.
Will your migration break the ancestory you have??? Will you have no right to your history???
Thats what your countrymen are not agreeing at !!

Very True indeed... This point should end all the debate on IVC & "INDIA"

Very valid point here sir, if your ancestors were from the IVC and you migrate then it is still part of your history. Not because of religion but ancestory.

Also I believe that it is the history of Pakistanis since they are the direct descendants of these people regardless of if they change thier religion. The ancient Greeks were not Christian but they are still part of Greek history because those were thier ancestors.

In terms of Genetics Pakistanis and north Indians are more or less the same, however Pakistanis have 15-20% J chromosome which is present in 8% of North Indians meaning those of us who had a forefather from the Arabian peninsula, but R1a is the most important, it is present in 50% central indians, 48% north indians,, 44% pashtun and 37% Pakistani. R1a is the genetic, i believe was from the indus valley, so it the IVC is the ancetory of Pakistanis, north indians, pashtuns and central Indian- all these people once dwelt on the indus valley.

I can see many Hindis are crying heavily. The thing that I hate about you hindis is that you always cry & say we are the best, this was ours, this is ours ,we own this, it was in India, its going to be ours etc. I think it's time for you jabroni hindis to grow up because your shining India is filled with problems as well. ADMIT IT JABRONIS!!!!!!

Dont really know hwat the pak1s are trying to prove here. But the fact is that before Islam came, Sassanid empire of Persia was zoroastrian with isfahan as a main city. they also projected into mesopotamia (todays iraq). then the arabs really brought islam by the sword and converted many. many chose to remain Zoroastrians but paid jaziya and remained second class peoples. we know that the parsis of india fled from there.
At the same time Afghanistan comprised of hindus/ buddhists under the shahi (hindu( dynasty) this people comprised of modern day pashtuns. so the pashtuns were also hindu/buddhists. Also the bengali Pala empire were present for a long time from Afghanistan to gangetic plains.
So if Pak1s are saying that they are not indians or hindus , then they can only be arabs/iranian who displaced the native hindu kingdoms that comprised the IVC. If they say they are of the land (current day Pak) then they were convertd from Hinudism / Buddhism by the sword and by socio-economic coercion. Later during the turko mongol invasions , many from current punjab also converted.
So choose what you want to be. but you cant choose what you already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom