What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Ahh.. Stealing our history again.. Just because we are Muslim has nothing to do with our civilizations. Don't disrespect my ancestors because I am sure they didn't want to be associated with you guys as much as we do.
Ahh.
Who are your ancestors? Are they Hindus?

^^^ Ahh.. Stealing our history again.. Just because we are Muslim has nothing to do with our civilizations. Don't disrespect my ancestors because I am sure they didn't want to be associated with you guys as much as we do.
Ahh.
Who are your ancestors? Are they Hindus?

^^^ Yes, they were Hindu. Do you have a problem with me saying it?

Im not sure how is that, when Pakistan was a purely created not on the basis of your history but only on the basis of protection against the majority. This history was not considered and is created to disclaim everything Indian, you can cry a river.. doesnt really matter..

Haha you know you've won when Indians start using personal attacks on us :D

@samantk

Because IVC is in Pakistan = Pakistani history.

Just because they were Hindu doesn't mean they were Indians...

If i had a home and some one buys that building or forces me out of it and occupies it ..he can only occupies my building not my mind or home ..
Indic civilization faced similar situation when arab ideology started to attack and occupied the land belonged to indic civilization ..
But they can never claim indic civilization as theirs .. It is ours and forever will be ours

^^^ Yes, they were Hindu. Do you have a problem with me saying it?
What proof can you produce that they were Hindus and were not of the heritage of Bin Quasim. This is pretty convenient for you guys. In other threads claim that Pakistan's ancestors were Quasim and Ghazni, but when it comes to IVC, in a flash your ancestors become Hindus.

@samantk

India was a term to denote the sub-continent so how the hindus were not Indians, actually you are Indians in the true sense of the meaning.

@zip

No, it belongs to Pakistan. By your ideology, Taj Mahal doesn't belong to India, nor does the millions of dollars generated by tourism to it, huh?

@The Great One

*facepalm*.

I am talking about my ancestors before Arabs took over India. They were Hindu weren't they?

@samantk

IVC belongs to both India and Pakistan. But South Asian culture started in IVC.

@samantk

Yes it does. At the time of IVC, their was no Islam religion.
After it's collapse, the Hindu population would have migrated to.......ummmmmmmmmmm........[which is that place where Hindus are mostly located]...................let me think.............................Aha..It's India or the Indian kingdoms of that time which later became a part of modern India[1947-].
Pakistan was created to safeguard the Muslim minority from Hindu's which included the people of ancient Indus valley civilization, thus you have no right to claim IVC regardless of the present Geography.

Their.. fanboyish answer complete.

@jellodragon
your ancestors may be hindus ..i never said you are from arab ..i pointed invasion of arab "ideology" now dont tell me thats wrong .. It is the clash of ideologies not fight for land ..as far as land is concerned you still have it as far as ideology is concerned we are having it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom