What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
@solidstate

It shows that Hinduism originated in IVC.

so funny to see these other people on the defensive and trying to derail an otherwise informative and rich thread...

great thread by the way.....found some of the links (before all the chatter and bickering) very informative

ivc is not a culture its a civilisation. now i am not a historian use google bering digging ur brain for delusions.

The Indus Valley "civilization" ceased to exist 3000 years ago. The whole discussion here is about cultural aspects of that civilization which are claimed to be inherited, exclusively or otherwise.

^^^

IVC at it's earliest stages started at 3300 BC.
Hinduism at it's earliest stages started at 3250 BC.

Hahahahaha..
Even if given in to your chronology [which is wrong], it is a post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Hinduism started from IVC!! plz dont ridicule urself now by foolish statements like this.

@solidstate

By making completely bogus claims like that, you are now losing your credibility big time.

Hinduism did not originate in IVC. Hinduism originated in the Gangetic plains (central India, around present day Madhya Pradesh, Western UP) and spread to the rest of South Asia, including IVC. Hinduism was adopted and flourished a lot during IVC, but definitely did not originate there. The first Vedas have been found in Central India.

The Indus Valley "civilization" ceased to exist 3000 years ago. The whole discussion here is about cultural aspects of that civilization which are claimed to be inherited, exclusively or otherwise.
The discussion is about this

Can anybody agree with the Indian 'claim' that Pakistan was part of India and that partition was unnatural?

The title itself states the history of Pakistan it should have been the geographical history of Pakistan dont you think so?

Solidstate is back at it again. He was punjabimunda in his first acc. Then he got banned. Later he was punjabimunda35 in his second account. He again got banned. Then he was parkland in his third account. He got banned there also. Now he is solidstate. (Btw, I tracked your IP, your in Canada and go to a university, I don't want to humiliate you saying which univ you go to :P)

I remember one more thread like this where Pakistani members start to cry for invention of "ZERO"

Where they try to prove any thing without any logic but failed

The history of Pakistan started with Muhammad bin Qasim in 712. Period.
Whatever came before that, was a part of the Dharmic cuilture and Dharmic civilization and Pakistan which is predominantly Muslim has nothing to do with it.

^^^ Ahh.. Stealing our history again.. Just because we are Muslim has nothing to do with our civilizations. Don't disrespect my ancestors because I am sure they didn't want to be associated with you guys as much as we do.

@solidstate

By making completely bogus claims like that, you are now losing your credibility big time.

Hinduism did not originate in IVC. Hinduism originated in the Gangetic plains (central India, around present day Madhya Pradesh, Western UP) and spread to the rest of South Asia, including IVC. Hinduism was adopted and flourished a lot during IVC, but definitely did not originate there. The first Vedas have been found in Central India.
we must understand that hinduism is broader than vedas, IVC was a vedic civilisation which can be confirmed by swastikas and fire alters found there....

But remember that Hinduism=Vedic dharma+other cultures that were part of this land...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom