What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody agree with the Indian 'claim' that Pakistan was part of India
Your post is so silly that it doesn't warrant a reply. However, I need say that yes! Pakistan was part of India. It's dumb to think otherwise. I suggest you go to a library and pull out Puffin History Of India For Children (Volume -1). You can even buy the book which costs Rs 350, which you may be loath to spend.

and that partition was unnatural?
So who was responsible for the partition? Pakistan's history starts from 1947. Period! Trying to put a spin on the history of Pakistan due to your abhorrence to anything 'Indian' is lame. Yours is nothing but a straw man argument.

It's high time you started reading and taking history seriously instead of getting a high reading Donald Duck comics.
:pop:

solidstate... not started hindus from (fake) india... hinduism started in pakistan, not (fake) india. it's our civilization, please don't ruin it.. stick to your ganga and brahmaputra please.

neutral_person

Your argument is retarded. So what if we don't speak Sanskrit. That desn't change who our ancestors were.

So what if we don't worship idols. That still doesn't change our history.

You are taking my argument the wrong way, I am not trying to say that Pakistan has no rights to IVC. If geographically we are going to look at the IVC, then even then India was a part of IVC. Although agreed that IVC was covering most of Pakistan, some areas of Gujrat, Rajasthan, Indian Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Maharashtra were also a part of it.

519px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

If you are looking at IVC in terms of a civilization, then IVC is the founding blocks of modern Indian society and the exact opposite of what Pakistani society is today culturally, religiously and linguistically. Because thats what IVC was, it is Indus Valley Civilization, not a race or ethnicity that just because your ancestors practiced it, you become its direct heir.

Finally, I think most Pakistanis that are frustrated of India hogging all the limelight of IVC should perhaps be more displeased with the fact that their Govt and mullahs who dont want to embrace pre-Islamic past in Pakistan.

Finally, I am not saying Pakistan has NO rights to IVC. It is your history and you should be very proud of it. The whole point of my argument is that unlike the OP states, India very much has rights to IVC, perhaps a little more than even Pakistan because we still follow the civilization.

neutral_person

Even if you look at the map you can see that all major centers of the IVC was in Pakistan. So why shouldn't we claim it? The centers in India literally have no significance to the IVC.

You have just agreed that IVC was starting of your culture and religion. It was also our ancestor's. We have the same right to the IVC as our ancestors did.

Sorry, in World History, we get taught that Indus Valley is in Pakistan, not a word comes of India...

Actually imagine if my father is Hindu and I later convert my religion from Hinduism to Islam. It does not mean my father does not remain my father? My brother will remain my brother and the heritage of my father will also belong to me.

True that the practice of IVC was not same as Muslim of today's era. But that does not mean the heritage of our forefathers should be claimed by secular India where Hindus are in majority.
It's a joint heritage of Indian subcontinent in my opinion... One subcontinent was split to form two nations in 1947
Moreover,

Technically speaking, present India's claim on Indus civilization is as good as Pakistan's claim on Taj Mahal or India Gate. Since all these structures were built when both Pakistan and India were part of the same nation

So le de ke baat khatum karte hain ke jo hamare paas hai woh hamara, jo aap ke paas hai woh aapka :rofl:

Pakistan was never a part of india, i don't know where these indians get this hilarious claim from.

Wow great post Zakii I wish I could thank you but I'm on mobile :/

Moreover,

Technically speaking, present India's claim on Indus civilization is as good as Pakistan's claim on Taj Mahal or India Gate. Since all these structures were built when both Pakistan and India were part of the same nation

So le de ke baat khatum karte hain ke jo hamare paas hai woh hamara, jo aap ke paas hai woh aapka :rofl:

For bold part .... IVC was present not only in Pakistan but in India also (geographically) to Bhai jan aap kaise use TajMahal or India Gate se compare kar sakte ho?

Pakistan was never a part of india, i don't know where these indians get this hilarious claim from.

Well, I remember reading somewhere on this forum that India has been a member of UN since 1945. Which means that at that time India included present day Pakistan as well..

Pakistan was never a part of world before 1947 ... so how can you claim this big ????

DRDO, IVC was present in India but to little extent... All the sites in India had little or no significance to the IVC.

Moreover,

Taj Mahal is a structure and not civilization. It is not as easy buddy.

Taj Mahal is a structure and not civilization. It is not as easy buddy.

I think you missed my point somewhere in between the lines. Anyways if I started explaining I will have to wake up to read your post... Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom