What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see many Hindis are crying heavily. The thing that I hate about you hindis is that you always cry & say we are the best, this was ours, this is ours ,we own this, it was in India, its going to be ours etc. I think it's time for you jabroni hindis to grow up because your shining India is filled with problems as well. ADMIT IT JABRONIS!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crying who ??

World know the reality that's why Pakistani members creating thread like this ....

This is PDF that's why this thread exists otherwise in others parts people will laugh at your claim :rofl:

the more i read about spread of Islam, i have come to the concclusion that there is nothing religious or diivine about Islam. It was spread to be an Arab empire using imperial strategy to forge an economic and social union of several people . all this submission to god is just hogwash because there was another prophet musailyman or something during the same period who also said he heard from god. But he was defeated by muhammads (or abu's) army and branded a 'liar'. So really if you see , the whole concept of islam was for empire building. Muhammad must have studied the christian model with Vatican at the centre (so he made Medina as the center) and a lot of concepts have been picked from the religions he came into contact with (judaism and christianity) and made many amendmetns to Islam as he thought was necessary.
So in effect the victors write the history and thats what was done by him too.
Now the muslims are in a bad shape because the force of brawn has been overcome by the force of brain. therefore the west is branding islam as terrorists even though they have created similar terror over others.
therefore might is right and we have NOT evlved from animalistic spirits to human ones.

Lol, indians are taught that pakistanis consider them self arabs. :lol:

the more i read about spread of Islam, i have come to the concclusion that there is nothing religious or diivine about Islam. It was spread to be an Arab empire using imperial strategy to forge an economic and social union of several people . all this submission to god is just hogwash because there was another prophet musailyman or something during the same period who also said he heard from god. But he was defeated by muhammads (or abu's) army and branded a 'liar'. So really if you see , the whole concept of islam was for empire building. Muhammad must have studied the christian model with Vatican at the centre (so he made Medina as the center) and a lot of concepts have been picked from the religions he came into contact with (judaism and christianity) and made many amendmetns to Islam as he thought was necessary.
So in effect the victors write the history and thats what was done by him too.
Now the muslims are in a bad shape because the force of brawn has been overcome by the force of brain. therefore the west is branding islam as terrorists even though they have created similar terror over others.
therefore might is right and we have NOT evlved from animalistic spirits to human ones.

Just keep repeating same thing like idiots. :angry:

Very valid point here sir, if your ancestors were from the IVC and you migrate then it is still part of your history. Not because of religion but ancestory.

Also I believe that it is the history of Pakistanis since they are the direct descendants of these people regardless of if they change thier religion. The ancient Greeks were not Christian but they are still part of Greek history because those were thier ancestors.

In terms of Genetics Pakistanis and north Indians are more or less the same, however Pakistanis have 15-20% J chromosome which is present in 8% of North Indians meaning those of us who had a forefather from the Arabian peninsula, but R1a is the most important, it is present in 50% central indians, 48% north indians,, 44% pashtun and 37% Pakistani. R1a is the genetic, i believe was from the indus valley, so it the IVC is the ancetory of Pakistanis, north indians, pashtuns and central Indian- all these people once dwelt on the indus valley.

Man, I belong to LEVA Patil Clan of Maharashtra. Google about it. We can trace our roots to Lava (Founder of Present day Lahore City) which goes many thousands year back.

After 78 B.C. leva population migrated from punjab to south & deccan regions of Indian subcontinents....during many levas turned in to gujarathis, gujjars, kurmees,marathas,sindhis and many more sub-sects in northern & western regions of india. Its very difficult to trace genetic heritage of IVC now because for gene pool factors.

All we can say is that IVC is joint heritage.

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Pakistan was created shortly after Britishers left India...Isnt it?
Then how come History from 3000BC?
Was i taught propaganda of pakistan from school and Internet?:blink:

Man, I belong to LEVA Patil Clan of Maharashtra. Google about it. We can trace our roots to Lava (Founder of Present day Lahore City) which is thousands year back.

After 78 B.C. leva population migrated from punjab to south & deccan regions of Indian subcontinents....during many levas turned in to gujarathis, gujjars, kurmees,marathas,sindhis and many more sub-sects in northern & western regions of india. Its very difficult to trace genetic heritage of IVC now because for gene pool factors.

All we can say is that IVC is joint heritage.

Correct, if Indians cannot claim IVC as their own then Pakistanis living overseas cannot claim pakistani heritage. Its the same thing. think about it

Indians should be thanking and praising the mullahs, they have gifted pakistans pre-Islamic civilisation to the Hindus.

And the Hindus have happily accepted it.

However neither party is right to do so.

The history of those lands belong to the people that live there, and if the configuration/names of those lands changes does not mean the legacy of those lands does.

India is always hyper eager to be show itself as a great and ancient civilisation, but I am afraid sometimes it goes too far, the ivc has it's epicentre and majority in Pakistan, not India, I do not care for claiming Tamil civilisation and the opposite should also be true.

bhaijaan, aap sirf bataaiye galat kya hai isme? this is my conclusion after reading in many places.
hope you are doing well otherwise.

Study the divide between islam and you will be able to know why all this happened.

Plus khalifas were chosen by people so exclude them from teachings of islam.

Can anyone here tell me what Indians or Pakistanis gain/lose from proving the inheritance of IVC ? Arent there enough issues to tackle in present day India and Pakistan that we worry about proving the past ?

India was also created after the British left, there's never been a contiguous entity known as India which even resembles current India.

Historically race has been the key factor for kingdoms, and people from ivc are racially distinct to rest of India, in general.

Can you not read? THE OLDEST evidence about aryans is in Iran, so who cares what Indian says or hitler says? Aryan means to be from arya or Iran...darius the great inscription in behistoon does not matter according to you Indians?

its possible considering that Iran was not always Muslim nation

Lo Tilak wrote a book Arctic-Home of Vedas

it implies that Aryan's original place is Arctic

its possible that they came to Iran, then to Indus valley and then came into Northern India

if sources are to be believed, Raghukul originated in present day Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom