What's new

HISTORY: India’s LCA Makes 1st Landing On Aircraft Carrier Deck

Foreign buyers cannot be the sole criterion for success, in military matters. JF17 is indeed a success. Pakistan may be importing a lot of it from China, but it gives them strategic independence. They're able to assemble as many as they want.

It's also customised to PAF, since it's them who provided the wishlist like I earlier said. Similar to how India asked for and paid for changes in Su30 to make it Su30 MKI, or the MiG29K. Indegenous demands in design, as I call it.

Of course, the MKI is in a completely different class and is almost 100% made in India (with some imported raw materials) unlike the JF17 and incorporates Indian avionics. But this doesn't take away anything from the success that is JF17. It has for the first time in history, made Pakistan able to produce/assemble fighter aircrafts, and gave them independence, except from China.

Tejas/LCA as a program cannot be compared to any of this, since it's an indegenous effort, and it'll be a long time before Pakistan can deliver something of the sort. But you may compare specs.

Oh. You're probably one of those Bangladeshis who think that fighter aircrafts sprout on trees. My bad.
What is indengenous in Tejas
Engine? Radar? Missiles?
EW suit?A copy of mirage 2000? What????

Do you know the history of USA or Russia?
Yes celestial US copy Alien tech in area 51....and made fighter jets from the tech derieved from UFO.Do you have any links with Aliens????

What is indengenous in Tejas
Engine? Radar? Missiles?
EW suit? What????

Yes celestial US copy Alien tech in area 51....and made fighter jets from the tech derieved from UFO.Do you have any links with Aliens????
If importing engine, radar, missile, ew suit magically created fighters, every country would develop one. Most of the LRUs on Tejas, and all of the software, and even part of the radar are Indian made. But it's more than that. The sum total of thousands of LRUs doesn't gift you a fighter.

This is such an illiterate simplistic argument and you've to help yourself because I won't.

I get it. You're annoyed by the third world making grand claims. There's some truth to it. But we've come a long away, especially China and India (to a lower extent).

If importing engine, radar, missile, ew suit magically created fighters, every country would develop one. Most of the LRUs on Tejas, and all of the software, and even part of the radar are Indian made. But it's more than that. The sum total of thousands of LRUs doesn't gift you a fighter.

This is such an illiterate simplistic argument and you've to help yourself because I won't.

I get it. You're annoyed by the third world making grand claims. There's some truth to it. But we've come a long away, especially China and India (to a lower extent).
The illiterate argument is to call
A cope of mirage 2000 design with foreign Engine Radar EW suit missiles an indegeneous aircraft.
Who are you trying to fool? Yourself?

The illiterate argument is to call
A cope of mirage 2000 design with foreign Engine Radar EW suit missiles an indegeneous aircraft.
Who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
The only similarity between Tejas and Mirage is that they're both Delta. In fact, to be specific, they differ even there.

You're simply reassuring us of your illiteracy in the matter.

The only similarity between Tejas and Mirage is that they're both Delta.

You're simply reassuring us of your illiteracy in the matter.
So after delta wing of M2K what else remains ?Style of Tail stabilizer?
Or Cocpit design?
Is that make a difference.
It shows how illiterate the Indians are....

No, just because India can buy almost anything from foreign countries. And China has no other choices.
Sure, thats why you guys are much ahead in jet tech and also the level of military espionage and reverse engineering but taking none away from Chinese engineers.

Legendary Indian Experimental Test Pilot, Commodore Jaideep Avinash "Mao" Maolankar retires after a glorious career
E3SRgw4UUAEVRJs

Nozzle - Tailhook - Retire! The circle of life

81965340_901991173532066_6962515885193953280_n.jpg

E3XoIA-XwAEY1XK

Flying into the Sunset
(Image shared by Grp Capt. H V Thakur on Twitter/Deb Rana shot)
Also flew the historic and brilliant Tejas display at Bahrain in 2016

Legendary Indian Experimental Test Pilot, Commodore Jaideep Avinash "Mao" Maolankar retires after a glorious career
E3SRgw4UUAEVRJs

E3XoIA-XwAEY1XK

Flying into the Sunset

One Russian high level Airforce officer had flown it and he qas highly impressed.
E3SRgw4UUAEVRJs

E3XoIA-XwAEY1XK

Flying into the Sunset

While comparing Tejas with Chinese plane, global time had written that Tejas is a plane of future. Mk1A will be far superior with plathora of weapon option.

Many in PDF has flawed understanding of LCA project ...
whole new eco system of various feeder aero private industries has been built and at same time offset clauses are adding more tech.

LCA is on a much more robust path than JF-17...

The problem is not in the product but the developer. DRDO gives tall talks but fails to deliver in the end. Private industries have been brought in before as well only to be undermined by the DRDO. Whether LCA is on much more robust path than JF-17 is something that time will tell. Right now it's nothing more than a sitting duck. Nevertheless, its re-development should be taken seriously by Pakistan.

One Russian high level Airforce officer had flown it and he qas highly impressed.
From INDRA 2019
Lieutenant Colonel Nesterov Andrey, the RuFAF pilot, flew the trainer version of Tejas aircraft on Tuesday along with an Indian pilot during the joint tri-services exercise Indra between Indian and Russian armed forces.
Andrey said, “I would like to thank Indian authorities for giving me the opportunity to fly Tejas. I am proud to have flown it. I have had the experience of flying Mig-29, Sukhoi-30 and Sukhoi-35 fighter jets but flying Tejas was a great experience. It was very controlled and smooth. All the systems in the cockpit are great, I could very easily understand them and the ejection seat is very comfortable. In Russia, we say a beautiful plane can’t fly well. But your jet proved otherwise. It is very beautiful and very manoeuverable. I enjoyed flying it and frankly, I would like to fly more, may be in a dogfight with Sukhoi-30.”
https://indianexpress.com/article/c...ogfight-with-sukhoi-30-russian-pilot-6175954/

Back
Top Bottom