What's new

Hinopak to Export Buses from Pakistan to ME and Africa

Abu Zolfiqar

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
42a698c750f997b4e93365bb118cafde.jpg
KARACHI: Hinopak is Pakistan's first automobile company to export its buses to Middle East and African countries in early 1990's and once again Hinopak would take a gigantic leap in the international market by starting export of buses to Middle East and Africa, a statement released on Friday said.

In the statement Mohammad Irfan Sheikh, Director Sales and Marketing, Hinopak stated that it is proud to mention that Hinopak has been chosen as a hub by its principal Hino Motors, Ltd., Japan for manufacturing Hino buses for export to Middle East and Africa.

In this regard the first meeting with Hino distributors from Middleast and Africa was held in November last year, where Hino distributors showed their keen interest in Hino buses because of their quality which is not less than any international bus.

Irfan also congratulated the CDGK to start the pilot project by inducting CNG buses in the Karachi transport system. He further added that it is one such step which would augurs well for the citizens of Karachi and would provide impetus for the future induction of both new CNG and Diesel buses in Karachi and also in other cities of Pakistan especially in Punjab.

He mentioned that, in Punjab more than 1500 urban buses are successfully operating on the roads and facilitating the commuters. He also urged the government of Punjab to start the operation of locally produced CNG buses which would definitely modernize the existing urban transport system.

He also said that Hinopak always consider the requirements of Pakistani transporters and introduce the revolutionary technologies in this regards. One of the recent examples is the induction of two new prime movers and Hino High power Dutro Super in its product range.

The new prime movers Hino FG1J PM, Hino FM1J PM and Hino High Power Dutro Super are designed on the basis of research from our Japanese and Pakistani engineers to cater the needs of transportation sector and NHA loading requirements.

Since its inception Hinopak is continuously introducing the variety of buses for different operational requirements such as intercity, intracity and tour buses. These buses are started from 15 seaters to 63 seaters and providing safe and comfortable journeys to the passengers of the country and to the foreign markets.

Staff Report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

e8d436c3fd9ac74ae9af1724c6af68b8.jpg

5093f5797ba4d900030cb987a8ba5f49.jpg

0dc21988abdf0d8528496154df319799.jpg

5631abb4c9123903bdf146eae9d83a99.jpg

Exactly why were we importing cng buses for lahore then??
Well.. considering we export wheat for less and import it back for more.. I guess I asked a stupid question..

u answered your own question :)

by the way, CNG buses are new in the lineup. So i guess they were first introduced in Japan and then later introduced in Pakistan -where CNG is becoming/will become the norm for smaller displacement vehicles as well as public transport

good news in an otherwise bad news oriented environment ;)

potential is there......but inefficiencies, corruption and political situation is keeping us back-asss-wards

Dear Friends,
Assalam-O-Alaikum.
It is an honour for me to contribute in the betterment of the economy and the environment of Pakistan.
And it is again an honour for me to become the first person in Pakistan who sold first CNG bus in Pakistani market entirely & indigenously manufactured by Hinopak Motors Ltd. under the supervision of Japanese experts from Hino Motors Ltd.
But still I think I have to contribute more for my country...
Thanks.
[/FONT]

Exactly why were we importing cng buses for lahore then??
Well.. considering we export wheat for less and import it back for more.. I guess I asked a stupid question..

ur question is not stupid..
but thw whole country is (being made stupid) ruled by corrupt pyjama wallas..
only few brilliant people can open their brains to think..ur country is taken for granted.Its sold to CHINA US....RISE....to stop the sale...

Back
Top Bottom