What's new

Pakistan will export local solar panels to EU, Africa

But PCRET panel have a longer life span
Sir they might. But you didn't get my point. Pakistani people (not all but most) care about only one factor which is the price. Life or warranty Noone really cares.
Plus how much do the PCRET panels cost /Watt? I can provide with cheaper panels with better name in the world with longer life.
I don't wanna be someone who doesn't support Pakistani industry but what can I do when the majority is against me

Big money for Pakistan's solar panel industry if they get the product and the price right. Solar panels are big business in Africa at the moment as their governments look towards saving electricity usage in the domestic sector to funnel towards the industrial sector. Monetary incentives are being given to households who convert to solar panels in SADAC nations. Please don't procrastinate if you have the capability to supply.
We have been screaming our lungs out since 3 years saying the same thing. The market for solar in Pakistan is bigger than any because of 1) fuel cost and 2) The usual loadshedding.
The only problem is, government needs to support the people who are trying to plant and harness the industry here. But all we get is bigger taxes and tougher regulations

We have been screaming our lungs out since 3 years saying the same thing. The market for solar in Pakistan is bigger than any because of 1) fuel cost and 2) The usual loadshedding.
The only problem is, government needs to support the people who are trying to plant and harness the industry here. But all we get is bigger taxes and tougher regulations
A 25 watt Chinese panel costs Rs 15000 it last 5-10 yearsand Pakistani panel cost 25000 and it last 10-20 years

A 25 watt Chinese panel costs Rs 15000 it last 5-10 yearsand Pakistani panel cost 25000 and it last 10-20 years
Are you sure about the price? 25 watt for Rs15000 means Rs600/watt which is absurd. Chinese panel costs around Rs35-40/Watt and last 10 years. Im not at all saying these numbers are good but far better than Pakistani panels. Canadian Solar costs Rs 110/Watt and it has 25 year warranty and 40 year life. Which is better?

Are you sure about the price? 25 watt for Rs15000 means Rs600/watt which is absurd. Chinese panel costs around Rs35-40/Watt and last 10 years. Im not at all saying these numbers are good but far better than Pakistani panels. Canadian Solar costs Rs 110/Watt and it has 25 year warranty and 40 year life. Which is better?
Thats the price people at pcret told me

There is new technology of nano solar cells which r v much efficient. They are expensive than traditional panels

Back
Top Bottom