What's new

Hindutva Terror in India

yes good taliban do exist and i fully support them. Infact they are the same people who liberate Kashmir from Indian Army in 1947.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

yes good taliban do exist and i fully support them. Infact they are the same people who liberate Kashmir from Indian Army in 1947.

the same who took over Lal Masjid?? No.. those are bad taliban no? BTW,the concept of good and bad taliban didnt exist before US stepped into Afghanistan right? What happened actually,somebody forced you to see things their way?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Indian troops got involved after the Maharaja ceded to the Indian Government or the Indian Union. Infact, had it not been for the Pakistani tribals attacking the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, it might not have been a part of India today.

but they are not terrorists they are kashmiri freedom fighters and you are going off topic. We are talking aboiut india becoming the epicentre of hindoooo terrorism

and you are giving incredibles a chance to derail this thread. This thread is about hindoo terrorism

Hope, there are many more like you in pakistan, we don't need to fight you.

but they are not terrorists they are kashmiri freedom fighters and you are going off topic. We are talking aboiut india becoming the epicentre of hindoooo terrorism

and you are giving incredibles a chance to derail this thread. This thread is about hindoo terrorism

Correct me if i am wrong, but was'nt the princely state of 'Jammu and Kashmir' an independent state until Pakistani tribals attacked that state?

are you desperately trying to coin new terms?? it ll not stick.But we all know what sticks when we say "Epicenter of global terrorism"...just do a search in google,see how many links you get....

What about Freedom Fighter in Baluchistan, do you agree with them.

Hope, there are many more like you in pakistan, we don't need to fight you.

no you need to stop india becoming the epicentre of hindoo terrorism

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

What about Freedom Fighter in Baluchistan, do you agree with them.

Off topic mate if you want to discuss blauchis or pakistan go to those threads or create a thread. Back on topic Hinoos must not allow india to become the epicentre of hindoo terrorism.

Normally,when we say freedom fighter,we mean people who are the native of the land,not hired guns who came from outside.Understand the difference?
The Baluchis fulfill that criteria though.

@Indian |friends - Aryan_B is actually enjoying this game in this thread and we are getting dirty, lets get out of this.

Dude, have fun when you can. Anyways...

oh so you need to hunt in packs? Back on topic hindu terrorists must be destroyed. indians must be assisted to stop india from becoming an epicentre of hindoo terrorism

@Indian |friends - Aryan_B is actually enjoying this game in this thread and we are getting dirty, lets get out of this.

ok back to the thread... hindoo terrorismm blah blah blahhhhh

oh so you need to hunt in packs? Back on topic hindu terrorists must be destroyed. indians must be assisted to stop india from becoming an epicentre of hindoo terrorism

Hunt in packs?lol, what is this a high school fight? I just meant to tell him to take it easy

Sorry, I won't agree, he is just trying to cash money he has paid to become premium member.

Back
Top Bottom