What's new

Hindutva Terror in India

^^^^ we are talking about hindoo terrorism. You do not have a secular democracy to speak of. why are you in denial and believe that there are only muslim terrorists. Just accept it that hindoo terrorists exist and you must do your best not to allow india to become an epicentre of hindoo terrorism

Its not hindoo, its Hindu, like its not musaley but muslim.

The typical trait of mullah brigade like you and a backstabber Chinese is that you both take advantage of statute civilized value of any nation to mock them using rights like freedom of speech etc against them, when in your own country your Authorities have placed a big rod in your a$$ to make you quote their lines like a parrot.

A hypocrite like you would enjoy the majority earned by murdering minorities to the verge of extinction, would conduct frequent referendum bluffs to push minorities more towards the sidelines; amending constitution, wouldn't mind minority pockets diluted via force conversions and illegal settlements, will treat them as second citizens and then shamelessly would lecture others not to do so, ignoring the fact their so called minority numbers are proliferating and becoming more prosperous day by day.

No muslim in India is going to listen a what a Pakistani thug or a Chinese clown has to say about them. They are pretty switched on as community and have fairly got attention to issues concerning to them by large number of stakeholders including very Hindus, one has posted the article of a hindu co author.

Indians are here to note your traits and double standard and will ensure appropriate long term strategies to deal with you and place people like you in a right place you deserve. We have done this before and your frustrations are by product of the same. We are out playing you and you still think you are doing some harm by throwing venom at us along with your new Chinese masters?

Aren't you forgetting the recent judgement of your courts for samjhota express blasts, which though was scape goat type decision saving Col Purohit.

Can you give me the link to the court's verdict pronouncing them guilty ? I seem to have missed it.

Further, by that dictum, JuD and LeT are innocent as well.

The only difference is LeT itself claims the responsibility for the attacks.

Just consider the Kashmir alone, the figure is too high, so hindutva terror prevails.

What victims ? what number ? Be coherent enough.

Can you just give me the numbers that how many hindus have been innocently killed? now compare that figure with innocents muslims got killed in Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The victims do not matter in the sense they are not ones to decide in whose hands they die or for what cause they die. They just die.

It is the perperators and their motives that matter and I call upon you to provide the numbers so that the users can make a decision for themselves.

It is very painful for them to accept the reality. In their view no one is terrorist in the world except muslims. That is why every incident in their country is blamed on Muslims, which afterwards proves to be otherwise.

I'm just asking for statistics so that neither you nor me has to make the decision. Lets the numbers speak for themselves.

Why are you so uncomfortable with it ? Afraid that the generalizations may have some truth to it ?

Hinduvta is a fascist ideology very similar to Zionism. It's not surprise both have joined hands since the late 90's.

Rahul Ghandi was correct to suggest Hindu terrorism is the biggest problem in India. It will always be.

Hinduvta is a fascist ideology very similar to Zionism. It's not surprise both have joined hands since the late 90's.

Rahul Ghandi was correct to suggest Hindu terrorism is the biggest problem in India. It will always be.

Hinduvta ,Zionism,what about Islam?

If Hindu terrorism is the biggest problem,India will take care of it.

Hinduvta ,Zionism,what about Islam?

If Hindu terrorism is the biggest problem,India will take care of it.

Zionism and Hinduvta are both nationalist movements, Islam is not. Don't confuse Hinduvta with Hinduism.

India may take care of it or bury it's head in the sand when the Hindu terrorists lay the blame on Muslims which they will continue to do.

The cats out of the bag now.

Haha mate don't take me wrongly...but the fact you take amul baby seriously talks volume about your level of understanding and the depth of your arguments :lol:

This is disgusting, population of hindus is reduced from 10% to less then 1.2% now.

Another misguided bharti who will do anything to protect Hindu Terrorism.

The following is the truth about how you bhartis are brainwashed into believing that Hindus and minorities are decreasing in Pakistan. Go rant about Pakistan on Bharat Rakshak but don't do it on a Pakistani forum. Don't shi-t on the same plate in which you eat from.

What was the % population of the minorities (Christian, Jew, Hindu, etc) during 1947 and now ?
We use the first census carried out in 1950/1 to determine the decrease or increase of minorities in WEST PAKISTAN alone, Indian media uses 1947 indicators to distort the truth to show a Pakistan where minorities are decreasing which is incorrect. Lets leave Bangladesh out and concentrate on the statistics of west Pakistan. I will use hindus as an example who have increased over time.

Now lets answer your question, 1947 stats cannot be used becuase of mass migration of hindus towars india. Lets use 1950 for a better comparison shall we as it was when the migration and internal deisplacemt was over. There were 39,448,232 people in Pakistan and a total of 6.54 milllion hindus, of which 5.4 million left for India.
http://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/akhwaja/papers/The Big March December 2005.pdf

Now Pakistan was left with 1.1 million from whom half were unfortunately killed from Muslims who heard of killing in India of other Muslims.

So by that account 500,000 hindus were left and today they are higher than 4 million, percentage does not matter becuase muslim population boomed and there were alot of immigrants who entered Pakistan.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Similarly we have many hindus who serve in our civil service and have reached great heights. Today there are 4 million hindus in Pakistan, increases from half a million. This is a very modest count as Pakistani Hindu Post puts it at over 8 million.

What % of minorities are in high position and visible position or are admired ?
Read my answer to second question and come to Karachi and you will see the highest flag in Clifton, Karachi is of the hindu temple. Many hindus, christians and qadiyanis are in very respectable and notable positions. Deepal Perwani, Rana Bhagwandas, Danish Kaneria, Fernando Lobos, just read about the catholic board of school of Pakistan. Many respected people in pakistani of minorities.

These questions will provide clue to how tolerant and equanimous is Pakistan

Dont listen to the extremists here or anywhere else, the military and ISI is knocking them off the list one by one.

All credit goes to T Faz for composing this.

Another misguided bharti who will do anything to protect Hindu Terrorism.

<.....>

Arey baba we have more Muslims in big positions than Hindus over there. So does that mean wee treat Muslims better than you lot treat Hindus ?

Can a Hindu become the President of Pakistan ?

Haha mate don't take me wrongly...but the fact you take amul baby seriously talks volume about your level of understanding and the depth of your arguments :lol:

Then I'm sure you won't have any trouble of actually countering my views. I don't take your baby seriously all the time but when he stated Hindu terrorism is the main problem for India he was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom