What's new

Hindutva Terror in India

oh so you need to hunt in packs? Back on topic hindu terrorists must be destroyed. indians must be assisted to stop india from becoming an epicentre of hindoo terrorism

Yeh I know you are missing thank giving services from Superkaif and Billal, sorry I can't do any thing in this, you can call them as both are in Secular UK.

Sorry, I won't agree, he is just trying to cash money he has paid to become premium member.

you are offtopic... ok back to thread.. India saved from india and indians .. hindoo.. terror.. blast .. kaboom... modi.. blah blah blahh....

@Indian |friends - Aryan_B is actually enjoying this game in this thread and we are getting dirty, lets get out of this.
Ohh no.. i am having loads of fun here..I had a rather busy day,need a little entertainment before going to bed.

Ohh no.. i am having loads of fun here..I had a rather busy day,need a little entertainment before going to bed.

thats incredibly sad. You lot cant stop lecturing us about islamic terrorism and starting threads to that effect. And now you are dismissing as fun the hindoo terrorists shame on you

thats incredibly sad. You lot cant stop lecturing us about islamic terrorism and starting threads to that effect. And now you are dismissing as fun the hindoo terrorists shame on you

hey wrong allegation.. I rarely create any thread..BTW,today I had created a thread on pictures of India,have a look,you might enjoy it.

On a serious note,we know there have been some Hindu extremist activities.I am glad that the govt has taken action to put the perpetrators behind the bars.You see,we maintain our integrity.We should complain about those who dont.

Oh! I thought it was a serious thread after reading 7 long bull shut pages I got to know that it was a thread started to take revenge.
I know and sure you are capable of doing better.

Oh! I thought it was a serious thread after reading 7 long bull shut pages I got to know that it was a thread started to take revenge.
I know and sure you are capable of doing better.

not at all we just dont want india to become epicentre of hindoo terrorism. I was saying that you shouldnt take offence after all your lot are often saying same about pakistan

not at all we just dont want india to become epicentre of hindoo terrorism. I was saying that you shouldnt take offence after all your lot are often saying same about pakistan

yeah man .. even last diwali all this evil ones were blasting small bombs and rockets and enjoying it to.. .:angry:

Don't worry it will never happen. If that would be the case, Today We would be Hindu nation and not Secular nation and Muslim population would have declined from 9% to 1% but it's 14% today. Anyway, Pakistan is epicentre of Islamic terrorism and everyone knows that. :wave:

Don't worry it will never happen. If that would be the case, Today We would be Hindu nation and not Secular nation and Muslim population would have declined from 9% to 1% but it's 14% today. Anyway, Pakistan is epicentre of Islamic terrorism and everyone knows that. :wave:

thats it you cant handle a thread about hindu terrorism. Listen we will assist you. if necessary we can launch surgical strikes. India must not be allowed to become epicentre of hindoo terrorism

yeah man .. even last diwali all this evil ones were blasting small bombs and rockets and enjoying it to.. .:angry:

Spark,

Please guide me , I would like to go to Uk, It is better to be Slave of British rather then staying in Secular India.

Once I reach UK, I can lecture every one about secularism, democracy and bla bla.......

Back
Top Bottom